Photo

GTA: Canadian Edition

64 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:37 PM Edited by Vooodu, 16 November 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Thats odd, jokes are typically funny....

A few of my best friends are American and are usually embarrassed by how stupid and ignorant the majority of their population is.  And honestly I feel bad for them..lol

No wonder they want to move here so bad..

How in the hell are your best friends American if you live in Canada? I'm inclined to believe ..blah blah blah

You can believe what ever the f*ck you want, it doesn't really matter.    Reality trumps your brainless logic.

I can run across the border in 5 minutes from where I live.    Also, they are my 'friends' because we WORK together.    Mind blowing right?

lulz...

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Canadians or their arsenal of lame slang words, but I really don't understand why this We Hate America bandwagon exist. Is this what your Kings and Prime Minsters teach you in school or something?

Canadians arsenal of slang words?  Dafuq?

Most of Canada's population borders the USA.  They practically share the same slang and speak the same on both sides of the border.

Not even close. There are many slang words Canadians use that Americans do not. Same goes for Britain or any other country. For instance, he used the word "canuck" earlier. I don't know what the hell that is. Don't care. Sounds like a bird. How uncultured are you that you don't know every country has their own slang? We Americans certainly don't say "the loo" when referring to toilets in America. Don't say mate when referring to a friend like Australians apparently do. Mating is practically animal sex. Anyway these are just examples. You should pay more attention in school.

I take it you live in a small box in the deep, deep south right?

Besides actual accents it can be next to impossible to point out a Canadian and American, especially if they hide their accent.

Slang.. lmao.  Go to New York and then fly over to Toronto and tell me if theres some huge difference in slang.. Dafuq are you even talking about..

Ahhhhaaa..

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:54 PM Edited by Flexx, 16 November 2013 - 05:59 PM.

How in the hell are your best friends American if you live in Canada? I'm inclined to believe ..blah blah blah

You can believe what ever the f*ck you want, it doesn't really matter.    Reality trumps your brainless logic.

I can run across the border in 5 minutes from where I live.    Also, they are my 'friends' because we WORK together.    Mind blowing right?

lulz...

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Canadians or their arsenal of lame slang words, but I really don't understand why this We Hate America bandwagon exist. Is this what your Kings and Prime Minsters teach you in school or something?

Canadians arsenal of slang words?  Dafuq?

Most of Canada's population borders the USA.  They practically share the same slang and speak the same on both sides of the border.

Not even close. There are many slang words Canadians use that Americans do not. Same goes for Britain or any other country. For instance, he used the word "canuck" earlier. I don't know what the hell that is. Don't care. Sounds like a bird. How uncultured are you that you don't know every country has their own slang? We Americans certainly don't say "the loo" when referring to toilets in America. Don't say mate when referring to a friend like Australians apparently do. Mating is practically animal sex. Anyway these are just examples. You should pay more attention in school.

I take it you live in a small box in the deep, deep south right?

Besides actual accents it can be next to impossible to point out a Canadian and American, especially if they hide their accent.

Slang.. lmao.  Go to New York and then fly over to Toronto and tell me if theres some huge difference in slang.. Dafuq are you even talking about..

Ahhhhaaa..

Your entire response consist of you confusing yourself. Good job.

Its very cute how you try to be young and hip by using lulz instead of the traditional lol.

Additionally, you shortened my first response and put "blah blah blah" because you're so IN (that or you couldn't come up with a valid reply). Very cute. Do you and your bff's have matching purses? You seem to be totally lost in your response. I wasn't talking about accents. "DAFUQ"? Your seeming obsession with that one meme gives me cancer.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:09 PM

Its very cute how you try to be young and hip by using lulz instead of the traditional lol.

Additionally, you shortened my first response and put "blah blah blah" because you're so IN (that or you couldn't come up with a valid reply). Very cute. Do you and your bff's have matching purses?

You seem very upset....lmao.

BTW, your insults are like, grade 2 lvl.  Grow the f*ck up and learn how to toss out some real steamers pal.

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:29 PM Edited by Flexx, 30 May 2014 - 06:27 AM.

Additionally, you shortened my first response and put "blah blah blah" because you're so IN (that or you couldn't come up with a valid reply). Very cute. Do you and your bff's have matching purses?

You seem very upset....lmao.

BTW, your insults are like, grade 2 lvl.  Grow the f*ck up and learn how to toss out some real steamers pal.

Lovely. Your response gets shorter and shorter. Your true brain capacity is showing now.

Someone please, introduce this old f*ck to the internet. You lose, and now I am done here. Goodbye.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:07 AM

Instead of Cluckin Bell it's Tim Hortons

Darn it would be awesome.

Tim Hortons atleast make good food...but especially comestible at all.

I remember GTA 4 with Burger shot and Cluckin Bell. Even the cashiers hoped you wouldnt eat it .  Urgh doesnt that just yell that its not something good to eat.

And that Up n Atom in GTA 5 with its huge burgers look like they would cause an instant heart attack if you eat them lol.

gotta say that GTA got the worst restaurants ever

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users