Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is Phil Cassidy the strongest military soldier?

7 replies to this topic
CaptainSwagDaddy
  • CaptainSwagDaddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

I mean compared to other military soldiers that hunt you down at six stars, is Phil Cassidy a better sharpshooter or stronger than them?

GeorgeGTA
  • GeorgeGTA

GTA Master Gamer

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:28 AM Edited by GeorgeGTA, 16 November 2013 - 09:28 AM.

Phil have strong weapons for sale and he have a Rhino and Barracks OL. So, he is the strongest military soldier.

xNCx
  • xNCx

VCMP beta tester

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:21 PM

I doubt he can be best soldier without one arm. How the hell do you shoot from a M4 holding it in one hand?

OmeXr
  • OmeXr

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:02 AM

no way. he was too old in gta3. but idk about early years.

alanwoods420
  • alanwoods420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

I doubt he can be best soldier without one arm. How the hell do you shoot from a M4 holding it in one hand?

You fire from the hip, And use a shoulder strap to keep it from falling. But you are right, He would not be able to aim the damn thing.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 28 November 2013 - 12:18 AM

Phil have strong weapons for sale and he have a Rhino and Barracks OL. So, he is the strongest military soldier.

But tue army has several Barracks OLs and Rhinos

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

He wasn't that good to be honest. His "military instincts" were pretty ordinary in Arms Shortage. He got himself killed pretty easily in that mission and didn't particularly fare well against the Columbians who are pretty simple to kill in the first place.

In comparison to the bad AI of the military soldiers that chase you at 6 stars I would say that he is probably even with them. Both he and the soldiers are reasonable accurate (but still are very stupid), they both use similar weapons and both are easy to kill, whether you kill them or get them killed by those pesky Columbians.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

I wouldn't say that he is the strongest Military Soldier. Yes, he has his own military section with strong weaponry and vehicles but does that really make him strong, after all he only as one arm, he would struggle to use many weapons and drive non-automatic vehicles. 

As Linc. says, he is most likely even in strength with the other military in this game to the slightly poor AI they were coded with. :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users