Photo

will update 1.06 actually fix anything?

38 replies to this topic
Zombiejaeger
  • Zombiejaeger

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:15 AM

Not being able to steal a jet is just bad luck (got one yesterday), sometimes you are just f*ed. This can for example be that when you enter the hangar two tanks are already close by and blow you up before you have entered cockpit properly. Or a barrack park infront of the opening causing you to explode when crashing in to it. Both these things happened yesterday, but if you go back and try again after you die it works. I could steal one and go away, was waiting for missiles or other jet but nothing ever came, I just ended up going away from the base in a straight line with no resistance.

So if you can't get one, pure coincidence. Try again.

Cali-Kid
  • Cali-Kid

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:17 AM

I hope they fix the Towtruck glitch that sh*t is annoying, I rather face a tank 

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

Not being able to steal a jet is just bad luck (got one yesterday), sometimes you are just f*ed. This can for example be that when you enter the hangar two tanks are already close by and blow you up before you have entered cockpit properly. Or a barrack park infront of the opening causing you to explode when crashing in to it. Both these things happened yesterday, but if you go back and try again after you die it works. I could steal one and go away, was waiting for missiles or other jet but nothing ever came, I just ended up going away from the base in a straight line with no resistance.

So if you can't get one, pure coincidence. Try again.

I see what you're saying, but I remember pretty much being able to get one at will, then all of a sudden, it's hit or miss whether you can get in one and get away..

I think my point is that, R* have tweaked the AI on the army base slightly...

Will keep trying, maybe it's just my sh*tey skills :)

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:37 AM

I think my point is that, R* have tweaked the AI on the army base slightly...

The first few days of online was very simple, now it's quite hard..

Does anyone get an empty base sometimes? As in no vehicles, jets, troops etc.??

Prywante
  • Prywante

:)

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

Personally I think they just gave up on fixing the glitches simply because people still find a way to glitch.

Keep dreaming :D

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:53 AM

To answer the OP, yes, it will have bug fixes. R* replied in the comments on the newswire. Give me a minute to find it.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:57 AM Edited by Odesza, 16 November 2013 - 10:58 AM.

I'm sure it will fix some problems that currently exist and tweak a few things but keep in mind 1.06 isn't the only patch they're gonna release, you can't expect everything to be fixed at once.

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

Found it.

R* X2 days, 18 hours agoReply
@Jokimoto Hey there - Update 1.06 is a proper title update and will have fixes in it. Please stay tuned for those fixes to be announced next week. We appreciate your patience.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:52 AM

My friend at LSC is getting lonely, time to go pay him a visit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users