Photo

Tracey's boyfriend

12 replies to this topic
awxb
  • awxb

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:53 AM

Just started my second story playthrough and I love that I'm coming across completely new stuff. For example I just seen Tracey's boyfriend, which was in my 1st playthrough only mentioned in some arguments. Now I see him with Tracey in her room and when I approached it, Tracey shut the doors in my face and made some comments. Gotta love little details like that. 

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:09 AM

This game is full of Little details to make the world seem even more alive.

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

“That’s right slick”

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:38 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 16 November 2013 - 11:39 AM.

Yeah I found myself calling people after scenes on the phone to hear conversations I didn't do on my first playthrough. Some are funny, I also heard Ron's radio show and Trevor calls and leaves a message about not putting him on the show or he would skin Ron dry and suck his blood or some sh*t like that haha. I didn't hear that Radio talk the first time as I would change channels to the Rock or Mirror park rightaway. Heard it when doing kiflom 10 day robe wearing just letting the radio talkshow do it's thing and it's the talkshow you only get when in sandy shores.
I'm also seeing cutscenes others have mention they seen but I didn't see in my first playthrough.
I still not got the cut scene with Tracey drunk at home on the stairs and Michael giving her money. Or the one when Trevor's howling at the moon wearing only his underpants.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

This game is full of Little details to make the world seem even more alive.

Wish that more people would appreciate that.

This game is so full of small details, i am not even going to bother writing them.

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

i have walked in to save and she is upstairs f*cking the dude. the door is closed, but you can hear them.

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

“That’s right slick”

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

i have walked in to save and she is upstairs f*cking the dude. the door is closed, but you can hear them.

I read that you can also walk-in on Amanda using a dildo and she throws it? I'm not sure if that's in the bedroom or bathroom but in a topic someone mention that. I don't know how I come across it but I think I was looking for an option in hangouts and they mention "Can you have sex with Amanda when hanging out with Michael" and someone posted they caught Amanda with a dildo when entering a room haha.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:54 PM

The scene were Tracey is drunk asking for money commonly happens if you tend to load your game a couple of times inside Michael's mansion.

The dildo one will occur when you enter the couple's room, she is caught with the dildo red-handed saying ''I though the door was locked!'' then she'll toss it to Mike's face.

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

“That’s right slick”

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

The scene were Tracey is drunk asking for money commonly happens if you tend to load your game a couple of times inside Michael's mansion.

The dildo one will occur when you enter the couple's room, she is caught with the dildo red-handed saying ''I though the door was locked!'' then she'll toss it to Mike's face.

Thanks, I might get them scenes sometime soon or not. Doing kiflom sh*t at the moment.

awxb
  • awxb

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:17 AM

Right now I had a scene where Tanisha dumps Franklin, while in my 1st playhtrough the whole thing was just mentioned through messages and phone calls. Kinda makes me wonder why some fairly important scenes like this happen at random.

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

“That’s right slick”

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:10 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 17 November 2013 - 09:11 AM.

Right now I had a scene where Tanisha dumps Franklin, while in my 1st playhtrough the whole thing was just mentioned through messages and phone calls. Kinda makes me wonder why some fairly important scenes like this happen at random.

I got that scene. It's before he moves up into that house in Vinewood Hills. She leaves in a Taxi and you don't get to chase her. It's still fine, Frankie can hit up Nikki from the strip club.

Jay9928
  • Jay9928

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Love to knock Tracey out. I finished the storyline, but at which point can you punck Amanda/Jimmy/Tracey ? Is it at 100% completion ?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:37 PM Edited by WBaker, 18 November 2013 - 12:37 PM.

Love to knock Tracey out. I finished the storyline, but at which point can you punck Amanda/Jimmy/Tracey ? Is it at 100% completion ?

Afaik you can't punch them but sometimes Michael will give one of the kids a ride and you can run then over.

Michael yells "Oh God, nooo!" I've always reloaded after doing this so no idea if it affects anything.

awxb
  • awxb

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:17 AM Edited by awxb, 19 November 2013 - 02:17 AM.

I got that scene. It's before he moves up into that house in Vinewood Hills. She leaves in a Taxi and you don't get to chase her. It's still fine, Frankie can hit up Nikki from the strip club.

Interesting. I got it pretty much at the beginning, in the first safehouse. And she says that she wants to settle down and have children or something along those lines and walks out the door.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users