Small to big stunts.

1 reply to this topic
SuperRoadrunner12
  • SuperRoadrunner12

"You can't have a nightmare, if you never dream"

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:18 AM

What were the most flatout epic stunts you have pulled, whether or not they were intentional or accidental. For example, I learned that you can perform a backflip by driving a sanchez or NRG at full speed, and hit a bump whilst doing a wheelie. Works most of the time.

But one of my bigger stunts is after completing the second to last mission, I spawned an annihilator and flew it dangerously close to the railways. At some point my tail it the railway and my propeler, so I just glided towards the track, and this is on the part where it's like a bridge, I went f*** it and jumped out.

Now due to pop in, a train appeared from nowhere as I was doing cartwheels on the tracks. The train is coming and I'm not bulls***ing here, I cat wheel narrowley avoid the train, falling off the track and landing on top of a Turismo. I was in complete disbelief that I wasn't wasted yet.

Other stuff has happened, like escaping a comet before it crashees and explodes into a rock.

But I know people have done epic stuff like rail grinding and wanna know i your awesome stunts too.

glenster
  • glenster

True

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

Here's a good site for stunt advice and stunt videos:

http://www.gtastunting.net/

• xKingCapone likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users