Photo

(SPOILERS) How would you have written the Johnny Scene

187 replies to this topic
KonradGM
  • KonradGM

GM of himself

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

ok so, i'm assuming everyone in the TLAD section heated that johnny scene in gta 5 and want to send agent 47 to kill dan houser (if agent 47 existed i'd pay him a million dollars to kill that jackass)....

so if you were the writer how would you have written it differently?

i guess if i was the writer....

it would start out with trevor hearing micheal's alive on the news (he won't be f*cking ashley though). then trevor walks out of his trailer and yells at wade to find a guy named "micheal townley". meanwhile, johnny is across the street fixing his hexer or whatever, and he tells trevor to stop yelling and chill the f*ck out. trevor does not offer a hug to johnny to try to kill him but instead just yells, "F*CK OFF". then he says to ron and wade that they must speak to the belated AOD gang who have been f*cking his business (they were stealing drugs from him).

so they drive to the place but instead of seeing terry and clay they see a couple of random AOD bikers. the bikers go to their vehicles and drive to their hideout. trevor must follow the bikers to their destination without being detected. once trevor is there, he rampages all the AOD bikers (or stealthily sneaks around the AOD if the player wishes). trevor finds the drugs the AOD stole from him, takes them and goes back to the truck and drives away. the player passes the mission

also, during some points of the game johnny will help you kill the AOD and you can even have him as a crew member.

i'm not sure how i will write johnny's story though. at the end of TLAD he said he'll try to cut his ties with the lost so..... i guess i'll just make him a bank robber who's still a bike enthusiast

also, i will make it so that trevor does not kill/hurt people for no god damn reason. i will make it so that during the scene with floyd and debra, debra is extremely pissed at floyd for bringing his "weird friend" so debra shoots floyd, trevor gets extremely angry and avenges floyd by stabbing debra with the knife he took from floyd.... luckily, floyd survives the shot

i hope you guys thought mine was good, and if you didn't..... at least we can agree that i'm still a better writer that whatever idiot wrote that scene  :D

you are way to young o play gta v, seriously this is very childish thinking 

Niobium
  • Niobium

TREVOR FANBOYS LIVES DON'T MATTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

ok so, i'm assuming everyone in the TLAD section heated that johnny scene in gta 5 and want to send agent 47 to kill dan houser (if agent 47 existed i'd pay him a million dollars to kill that jackass)....

it would start out with trevor hearing micheal's alive on the news (he won't be f*cking ashley though). then trevor walks out of his trailer and yells at wade to find a guy named "micheal townley". meanwhile, johnny is across the street fixing his hexer or whatever, and he tells trevor to stop yelling and chill the f*ck out. trevor does not offer a hug to johnny to try to kill him but instead just yells, "F*CK OFF". then he says to ron and wade that they must speak to the belated AOD gang who have been f*cking his business (they were stealing drugs from him).

so they drive to the place but instead of seeing terry and clay they see a couple of random AOD bikers. the bikers go to their vehicles and drive to their hideout. trevor must follow the bikers to their destination without being detected. once trevor is there, he rampages all the AOD bikers (or stealthily sneaks around the AOD if the player wishes). trevor finds the drugs the AOD stole from him, takes them and goes back to the truck and drives away. the player passes the mission

also, during some points of the game johnny will help you kill the AOD and you can even have him as a crew member.

i'm not sure how i will write johnny's story though. at the end of TLAD he said he'll try to cut his ties with the lost so..... i guess i'll just make him a bank robber who's still a bike enthusiast

also, i will make it so that trevor does not kill/hurt people for no god damn reason. i will make it so that during the scene with floyd and debra, debra is extremely pissed at floyd for bringing his "weird friend" so debra shoots floyd, trevor gets extremely angry and avenges floyd by stabbing debra with the knife he took from floyd.... luckily, floyd survives the shot

i hope you guys thought mine was good, and if you didn't..... at least we can agree that i'm still a better writer that whatever idiot wrote that scene  :D

childish thinking? what...

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

@NoBum

It's very hard to resist drugs or women. Its an addiction, no matter how many times you say you are cured you know that'll be bullsh*t and it a couple of weeks a patrolling LCPD officer will find you near a dumpster all high on PCP.

If the death was done good enough ala John Marston then it would of had been good, but we're talking about Johhny the methhead getting smashed in the head aye'?

And it ins't a plothole really, Trevor sent the player to do the dirty job for him. He didn't f*ck with the Lost MC directly, Ron & Trevor payed the player to rob stuff from them. At no point he directly went there and killed a bunch of Lost brothers then got all the stuff himself.

Schismatist
  • Schismatist

The forum asshole

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:29 AM

Another issue with a lot of people's what if's is that they lack the level of impact that displays what kind of character Trevor is. Trevor simultaneously having sex and watching the news then proceeding to kill off a character with actual importance to many players helped set up the sot of craziness Trevor will be preforming throughout the game. This doesn't necessarily mean that Johnny's character was sacrificed in order to advance Trevor as a character, because as I stated before, I felt that it was a good ending to Johnny's story. 

Niobium
  • Niobium

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:33 AM

Another issue with a lot of people's what if's is that they lack the level of impact that displays what kind of character Trevor is. Trevor simultaneously having sex and watching the news then proceeding to kill off a character with actual importance to many players helped set up the sot of craziness Trevor will be preforming throughout the game. This doesn't necessarily mean that Johnny's character was sacrificed in order to advance Trevor as a character, because as I stated before, I felt that it was a good ending to Johnny's story. 

good ending to johnny's story? he appeared for like two minutes with no explanation for why he contradicted everything he said he was gonna do during the phone calls at the end of TLAD

• Choco Taco likes this

Schismatist
  • Schismatist

The forum asshole

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

good ending to johnny's story? he appeared for like two minutes with no explanation for why he contradicted everything he said he was gonna do during the phone calls at the end of TLAD

You may want to read what I said on the previous page, I elaborated on my points there and it directly refers to the whole contradiction "issue".

Niobium
  • Niobium

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:01 AM Edited by nobum62, 26 January 2014 - 05:11 AM.

alright then.

I think a part of this issue stems from the fact that from a previous protagonist, you would expect a more cinematic and epic Hollywood death, like Johnny transforming his Hexer into a robotic arm that poses as a threat in his boss fight... Or something like that.

But honestly? I wouldn't change it. For the record, I don't have a favorite protagonist in GTAIV, or even in GTAV, so I don't feel as if my perspective leans subjectively more towards one character than another, I feel as if Johnny's death in GTAV really shows how human the protagonists actually are. When you go through these adventures with them where they're the protagonist, it makes you feel as if you have confidence in them, because it is THEIR story, and in most cases, you see them endure up until the end where you're just left to wonder, well, what's next?
We really don't know what happened to Johnny after GTAIV, there's 5 years time between the events of GTAIV and GTAV, it's obvious that in one way or another, he went back on what he told Angus, that he was done with Ashley. And I've seen some people say "oh, what if they did that to Niko/Trevor/whoeverthehell", well, I think it'd be a pretty justified fate for the character, whether we see Niko committing suicide after not being able to get over Kate/Roman(especially Roman, considering Kate leaves Liberty City in the Deal ending, as well as Packie and Brucie), or Franklin getting himself killed saving Lamar's ass another damn time, I feel like it poses a conclusion that stresses the character's weaknesses. And Johnny's end does that for me, he cared for Ashley too much, and no matter how many times he vowed to Ashley, Angus, or himself that he would cut ties with Ashley, he found himself right with her again. Human beings are like that, it takes a lot of dedication to really want to go against your nature, and Johnny just cared too much. 
Now, if Trevor knew all the trials Johnny went through, WHY he's appreciable as a character, would he have killed him? Thing is, he didn't, he probably didn't play The Lost and Damned. Johnny was just another dumbass biker to Trevor, it's all about perspective.

EDIT: I would like to say that one change they should have made, is have it so Trevor gets Johnny's Hexer after killing him or at least after the story ends, or maybe even having Ashley live so we can see what kind of antics she finds herself in in the next GTA. 

after the ending of TLAD the player can call ashley.

ashley will ask johnny for forty dollars and johnny will say: "you can kill yourself on your own ash."

if johnny still cared about ashley he'd have given her 40 dollars. he didn't. 

johnny KNEW that ashley had "that need to f*ck up everything around her". he KNEW he should stay away from her. yet he still made the dumbass move of getting back with her because of the stupid writing.

they might as well implement my luis example into their writing.

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

I'd have had it all go down the exact same way but without the head stomps - can't agree with that on any level, even a game.  I'd have had Trevor execute him from point blank or something, then he would talk to the brain matter/blood on his t shirt rather than his boot when he confronts the lost.  Either way, still happy Johnny was killed, I hated him and TLAD.

Schismatist
  • Schismatist

The forum asshole

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:14 AM

alright then.

I think a part of this issue stems from the fact that from a previous protagonist, you would expect a more cinematic and epic Hollywood death, like Johnny transforming his Hexer into a robotic arm that poses as a threat in his boss fight... Or something like that.

But honestly? I wouldn't change it. For the record, I don't have a favorite protagonist in GTAIV, or even in GTAV, so I don't feel as if my perspective leans subjectively more towards one character than another, I feel as if Johnny's death in GTAV really shows how human the protagonists actually are. When you go through these adventures with them where they're the protagonist, it makes you feel as if you have confidence in them, because it is THEIR story, and in most cases, you see them endure up until the end where you're just left to wonder, well, what's next?
We really don't know what happened to Johnny after GTAIV, there's 5 years time between the events of GTAIV and GTAV, it's obvious that in one way or another, he went back on what he told Angus, that he was done with Ashley. And I've seen some people say "oh, what if they did that to Niko/Trevor/whoeverthehell", well, I think it'd be a pretty justified fate for the character, whether we see Niko committing suicide after not being able to get over Kate/Roman(especially Roman, considering Kate leaves Liberty City in the Deal ending, as well as Packie and Brucie), or Franklin getting himself killed saving Lamar's ass another damn time, I feel like it poses a conclusion that stresses the character's weaknesses. And Johnny's end does that for me, he cared for Ashley too much, and no matter how many times he vowed to Ashley, Angus, or himself that he would cut ties with Ashley, he found himself right with her again. Human beings are like that, it takes a lot of dedication to really want to go against your nature, and Johnny just cared too much. 
Now, if Trevor knew all the trials Johnny went through, WHY he's appreciable as a character, would he have killed him? Thing is, he didn't, he probably didn't play The Lost and Damned. Johnny was just another dumbass biker to Trevor, it's all about perspective.

EDIT: I would like to say that one change they should have made, is have it so Trevor gets Johnny's Hexer after killing him or at least after the story ends, or maybe even having Ashley live so we can see what kind of antics she finds herself in in the next GTA. 

ashley will ask johnny for forty dollars and johnny will say: "you can kill yourself on your own ash."

johnny KNEW that ashley had "that need to f*ck up everything around her". he KNEW he should stay away from her. yet he still made the dumbass move of getting back with her because of the stupid writing.

they might as well implement my luis example i copied and pasted 1000000000000 times into their writing.

I answered that in my post.

I feel like it poses a conclusion that stresses the character's weaknesses. And Johnny's end does that for me, he cared for Ashley too much, and no matter how many times he vowed to Ashley, Angus, or himself that he would cut ties with Ashley, he found himself right with her again. Human beings are like that, it takes a lot of dedication to really want to go against your nature, and Johnny just cared too much. 

Johnny going back on his word just displays a fact of human nature, we can dedicate ourselves to ideas but how long until we fall back into old habits? Johnny is an example of that exactly. As I said, there's five years between the events of the two games, so much could've happened, Johnny becoming a methhead and loving Ashley, that could have been just a year before the game started, or it could have been a little bit after GTAIV, and Johnny's been a mess ever since then. We really don't know. But what we do know is that it isn't a plothole, characters can go back on what they say often in literature just as actual people do, that's what makes characters strong and dynamic. Take Franklin for instance, when Michael first tells Franklin about Trevor, Franklin just says for them to KILL Trevor, but as the story goes on, and circumstances change, so does Franklin's perception on the whole situation, he starts to see how shady Michael is, and that Trevor, despite his rash nature, isn't just a person he can cap and that'd be that. 

We can apply similar logic to Johnny, circumstances changed for him, he starts to feel as if he has nothing now that the brothers are more separate than ever, and his best friend is dead. Ashley says that she'd always be there for Johnny, and that she loves him. Johnny out of desperation just took what he could get out of a bad situation. And really, as I said before, I can see Niko or Franklin doing very similar things depending on the ending and circumstances that leads to.

• HaythamKenway, Ashelia and Captain Arthur like this

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

Proud GTA/Nintendo Fanboy

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:28 AM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 26 January 2014 - 08:30 AM.

alright then.

they might as well implement my luis example into their writing.

You can look at it this way:

At the end of TLAD, who does Johnny have left? He literally had NOBODY else in the world other than Ashley, Terry, Clay and Angus. Ashley is the person that is closest to him from those 4 characters. 

So, he doesn't have ANYTHING to live for. His life in meaningless. He had no desire to live anymore. It's likely that Clay got Terry addicted to meth, as he was smoking it at the events of TLAD. So, all of the people left for Johnny started smoking meth, and got addicted to it. So, Johnny probably smoked because of them.

You seem to hate Trevor because he killed Johnny. Reality is, Trevor didn't want to kill Johnny. Johnny was trash talking to Trevor when he just found out that his best friend was alive all along. I can prove this because, after the stomping, Trevor told Johnny to get up as he didn't know John was dead. Johnny was there at the wrong place at the wrong time. Johnny should've just ran along when Trevor walked away after Johnny began trash talking to him.

Also, I wanna point out that your example of Luis doesn't make any sense. A nightclub bouncer turning to the president of PETA is VERY unlikely to happen but, a biker with nothing to live for turning into a methhead, that's likely to happen. 

• Schismatist, Officer Ronson and poklane like this

Gouki_22
  • Gouki_22

90s kid

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

Instead of Killing Johnny off Trevor gets johnny some salvia and johnny gets transported to the

GTA 2 Era.

you get to do previous gta missions as johhny Like

1.Give me Liberty

2.Jury Fury

3.stowaway

4.saint marksbistro

5.Double-Cross Crush! / Gang Car Bang!

6.go bowling with roman

7.Cholo victory

8.Brawn of the dead

9.the black project

10.Taking the Peace

11.Gangsta bang -Phone 1

and then if you preform well enough you get 2 different cutsceens

1. Johnny Klebitz transported and Stuck in GTA 2 ERA

2.Johnny On top of  mount chiliad and he peels his own face off and steam rises from it

as he violently explodes for no reason.

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

At the end of TLAD, who does Johnny have left? He literally had NOBODY else in the world other than Ashley, Terry, Clay and Angus. Ashley is the person that is closest to him from those 4 characters. 

So the most important person to him is Ashley.  He loves her and she's all he has in the whole world and he finds another man having sex with her.  It's the woman he loves and some other guy is having sex with her!!!

Now, what happens next?  Johnny gets mildly upset and then he apologizes to Trevor.  Johnny, the man who busted into a prison with guns blazing, apologizes to the guy who just screwed the woman he loves.  Yeah, right.  That makes sense.

It's completely out of character.  It's poor writing done for shock value and you guys should stop defending Rockstar.  All I can think of is that maybe some of you would also apologize to the guy who screws your girl and that's why this scene seems okay to you.

• Niobium likes this

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:46 AM

So the most important person to him is Ashley.  He loves her and she's all he has in the whole world and he finds another man having sex with her.  It's the woman he loves and some other guy is having sex with her!!!

Now, what happens next?  Johnny gets mildly upset and then he apologizes to Trevor.  Johnny, the man who busted into a prison with guns blazing, apologizes to the guy who just screwed the woman he loves.  Yeah, right.  That makes sense.

It's completely out of character.  It's poor writing done for shock value and you guys should stop defending Rockstar.  All I can think of is that maybe some of you would also apologize to the guy who screws your girl and that's why this scene seems okay to you.

Johnny has an addiction to meth. Meth can cause memory loss. It also damages many areas of the brain responsible for short memory. He probably forgot about that due to his addiction.

And yes, meth can also cause weakness too. It caused someone like Johnny to behave like a shadow of his former self.

You people should stop denying and then, and only then, you'll see that Rockstar's writing made sense.

Oh yeah, and if you give me that "TLAD phonecalls at the end of the game" or "Johnny is God and would never turn back on his words and do meth" bullsh*t, then I would rather have a buffalo sh*t directly into my mouth. 

Uncle Cletus
  • Uncle Cletus

IRRITABLE

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

The only change I'd have made would be to have Niko enter the scene after Johnny was disposed of, only to have Trevor stomp on his head too.

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:28 PM

The only change I'd have made would be to have Niko enter the scene after Johnny was disposed of, only to have Trevor stomp on his head too.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You shouldn't say that. If you do, SoL will hunt you down and ban you. :p

• TheOtherRyan likes this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You shouldn't say that. If you do, SoL will hunt you down and ban you. :p

The only thing Niko would do is laugh at how much of a pussy Trevor is, break his arm like he done to Dardan and burn him alive.....to save Franlkin the trouble.:)

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:45 PM

The only thing Niko would do is laugh at how much of a pussy Trevor is, break his arm like he done to Dardan and burn him alive.....to save Franlkin the trouble. :)

I will break Niko's neck if he ever does that. 

Also, I have to ask something. Didn't you get pissed off at Johnny for kidnapping Roman for his piece of sh*t whore girlfriend? 

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

The only thing Niko would do is laugh at how much of a pussy Trevor is, break his arm like he done to Dardan and burn him alive.....to save Franlkin the trouble. :)
I will break Niko's neck if he ever does that. 

Also, I have to ask something. Didn't you get pissed off at Johnny for kidnapping Roman for his piece of sh*t whore girlfriend?

Yeah that kind of annoyed me. Still I loved Johnny circa 2008 anyway.

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:51 PM

Yeah that kind of annoyed me. Still I loved Johnny circa 2008 anyway.

How dare you. I'll tell Niko, don't worry.

Also, that kidnapping is the reason why I hated Johnny. I liked him at first, but after that mission, he just sucked ass from a straw.

I enjoyed the stomping that Trev gave him. Serves his right for kidnapping a harmless man who never hurt anyone. 

• TheOtherRyan and ten-a-penny like this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:17 PM

Lol this thread makes me Laugh alot :)

Niobium
  • Niobium

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:41 PM

Johnny has an addiction to meth. Meth can cause memory loss. It also damages many areas of the brain responsible for short memory. He probably forgot about that due to his addiction.

And yes, meth can also cause weakness too. It caused someone like Johnny to behave like a shadow of his former self.

You people should stop denying and then, and only then, you'll see that Rockstar's writing made sense.

Oh yeah, and if you give me that "TLAD phonecalls at the end of the game" or "Johnny is God and would never turn back on his words and do meth" bullsh*t, then I would rather have a buffalo sh*t directly into my mouth. 

BUT. WHY. IS. HE. ON. METH.

I dont buy that johnny was depressed.

during the game when johnny is asked if he's ok, he says "my whole life is falling to sh*t sweetheart. but f*ck it I'm alright".

he even had a sense of humour, when making fun of stubbs penis.

I don't consider TLAD's ending to be tragic, which would make johnny depressed. it was bittersweet, because at the end, john did get what he wanted, which was getting sh*t-faced with his brothers.

even if it was tragic, johnny is a hardened criminal! he wouldn't be taking drugs. how would you feel if niko did drugs after roman or kate died? niko is not pussy, so he wouldn't take drugs.

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:51 PM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 27 January 2014 - 01:51 PM.

during the game when johnny is asked if he's ok, he says "my whole life is falling to sh*t sweetheart. but f*ck it I'm alright".

I don't consider TLAD's ending to be tragic, which would make johnny depressed. it was bittersweet, because at the end, john did get what he wanted, which was getting sh*t-faced with his brothers.

even if it was tragic, johnny is a hardened criminal! he wouldn't be taking drugs. how would you feel if niko did drugs after roman or kate died? niko is not pussy, so he wouldn't take drugs.

Because. It. Is. Human. Nature.

Take this as an example:

Your friend asks you if you want to go on a cinema after 2 hours. You agree, but, after an hour, you decide that you can't go. This is the same case but with Johnny. 

If you find this hard to understand, then take marriage as an example. The wife, for example, says that she won't cheat on her husband, but after a few years, she goes and cheats on him. This is the human nature of turning back on what you said.

I also explained what might have happened and what probably happened and, since you are always quoting the same posts over and over, I will do the same.

So, he doesn't have ANYTHING to live for. His life in meaningless. He had no desire to live anymore. It's likely that Clay got Terry addicted to meth, as he was smoking it at the events of TLAD. So, all of the people left for Johnny started smoking meth, and got addicted to it. So, Johnny probably smoked because of them.

Also, Niko wouldn't take drugs as he doesn't care about people who take drugs and stays away from them. Johnny should've stayed away from Ashley and he shouldn't have helped her. 

• HaythamKenway likes this

Niobium
  • Niobium

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:08 PM Edited by nobum62, 27 January 2014 - 02:11 PM.

Because. It. Is. Human. Nature.

Take this as an example:

Your friend asks you if you want to go on a cinema after 2 hours. You agree, but, after an hour, you decide that you can't go. This is the same case but with Johnny. 

If you find this hard to understand, then take marriage as an example. The wife, for example, says that she won't cheat on her husband, but after a few years, she goes and cheats on him. This is the human nature of turning back on what you said.

I also explained what might have happened and what probably happened and, since you are always quoting the same posts over and over, I will do the same.

Also, Niko wouldn't take drugs as he doesn't care about people who take drugs and stays away from them. Johnny should've stayed away from Ashley and he shouldn't have helped her. 
he was friends with packie who did coke...

this isn't human nature to turn back on your word, it's human behavior. and the writers made johnny stupid enough to get back with his idiot ex.

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:12 PM

he was friends with packie who did coke...

Yeah, but was Niko dumb enough to get tricked into doing coke as well? Also, Packie is his only friend who does drugs. Johnny had a broken-down crackwhore, piece of dog sh*t girlfriend and Clay. 

charleyefc
  • charleyefc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

f*ck jonny

• Captain Arthur likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Union Of Flesh And Machine

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:42 PM

@nobum Repeating the same things won't get you anywhere.

The reason I'm pissed is because R* went overkill regarding TLAD. Why us? Why The Lost? Why did you have to piss off a niche audience? Why forced to kill j.k. and the lost? Could have just put the AoD there that should have been there and everyone would be happy. Slightly unrelated, why throwaway the greatness of GTA 4 and TLAD to appeal to the masses aka sh*tty players and little kids that already have Saints Row made for them.
  • Niobium likes this

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:56 PM

@nobum Repeating the same things won't get you anywhere.

The reason I'm pissed is because R* went overkill regarding TLAD. Why us? Why The Lost? Why did you have to piss off a niche audience? Why forced to kill j.k. and the lost? Could have just put the AoD there that should have been there and everyone would be happy. Slightly unrelated, why throwaway the greatness of GTA 4 and TLAD to appeal to the masses aka sh*tty players and little kids that already have Saints Row made for them.

Thank you for not repeating the same thing over and over and over again.

I think that the reason R* chose Johnny is because they didn't like the 'American Biker' theme. This is probably why they spit on his character and made T stomp him to death. 

Another reason is that they want to prove that Trevor is a badass and for shock value but, I think it would've been better if they put Luis instead, I mean seriously, nobody likes Luis anyway.

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

Blue, blue, electric blue. That's the color of my room.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Here you guys go

EDx8UeA.jpg

• HaythamKenway and Alvarez like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Union Of Flesh And Machine

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

That's a nice picture, but the actual modded game video of Johnny stomping his head in gta 5 is way better (search on youtube or tlad section topic)

If they hate the biker theme, why did they make such a good biker game in the first place?
  • Niobium likes this

Captain Arthur
  • Captain Arthur

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

That's a nice picture, but the actual modded game video of Johnny stomping his head in gta 5 is way better (search on youtube or tlad section topic)

If they hate the biker theme, why did they make such a good biker game in the first place?

Beats me. They probably thought that it was a bad game or the employees didn't like it.

But, I don't think that you should hate Trevor for doing this. I mean, it's not like he wanted to do it, he didn't want to kill Johnny. Hence why he told him to get up as he didn't know that he killed Johnny. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users