Photo

(SPOILERS) How would you have written the Johnny Scene

187 replies to this topic
nobum62
  • nobum62

some guy who just got into the santa hat fad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:10 AM Edited by nobum62, 25 January 2014 - 02:27 AM.

God, the Johnny Klebitz cock sucking force is strong in this thread. 

and it seems that the trevor ass-kissing crew has arrived as well.

Stop humping on johnny's dick so much, you stupid f*cking idiot. Johnny is dead, get over it. Its a video game, not real life. Trevor is cool, he cares about his friends and people close to him. So did Johnny, but Trevor is just more of an badass, unlike Johnny.. And Johnny got into Meth. However, it was mostly that bitch Ashley's fault. But Johnny, who could easiley skip something like drugs, get into it. What Ashley did pre GTA V was proabably say ''I'll give you a blow if you do crystal meth, Johnny''. And Johnny was like ''Anything from you baby''

i have gotten over johnny. suck my balls.

trevor cares about his friends? i don't think so. he always hits wade and ron, and he bullies people to get what he wants.

johnny wasn't badass? he broke into a heavily guarded prison to kill his childhood friend who was going to snitch on him. you don't think this is badass?

i agree that john could have easily not used drugs, but you should hate rockstar for making him out of character, not johnny, who wasn't inconsistent before gta 5.

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

ok, I haven't gotten over john completely. but holy sh*t, you lack empathy.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

But, some people don't like the guy. I liked him before V came out and he was my favourite protagonist. When I saw that scene I got as pissed at Trev as you were. Soon, I got over it and realized it's just a fictional character.

Goodness, you make me wonder how you'll react when (God forbid) someone dies who's close to you. 

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:34 PM

But, some people don't like the guy. I liked him before V came out and he was my favourite protagonist. When I saw that scene I got as pissed at Trev as you were. Soon, I got over it and realized it's just a fictional character.

Goodness, you make me wonder how you'll react when (God forbid) someone dies who's close to you. 

i'll quote someone else:

Clearly some people care.

Put it this way. Imagine Trevor gets killed by say Lester after Trevor gets pissed after Lester stiffs him a huge chunk of money for a job. Lester responds to this by hitting him with his walking stick again and again until he dies. Trevor fans cry about how out of character it is for Trevor to let that happen and there is outrage threads everywhere.

I certainly would understand why Trevor fans would be pissed off and I wouldn't bother going to the thread to remind you of my opinion over and over that Trevor is an inconsistent mess of a character.

Why can't you understand why Johnny fans are pissed off? That people see beyond the 'junkie' that you see. 

the point peach was trying to make was that trevor fans would be pissed if the way he died made no sense, just like how we're pissed that john's death made no sense.

that's why i said "you lack empathy".

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

AKA: BLOOD,BiiD or BloodMOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:38 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 25 January 2014 - 01:49 PM.

I read an article but i cant remember were,but after TLAD the producers wanted Rockstar to do a Full-Fledged GTA game based on Outlaw bikers.I myself loved TLAD but didnt like Johnny but it was kind of bad for making Trevor kill him,well GTA 5 was trying to make a point with Trevor ;)

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:40 PM

the point peach was trying to make was that trevor fans would be pissed if the way he died made no sense, just like how we're pissed that john's death made no sense.

The difference between those two things is that there is a 5 year difference in between. Who knows what could've happened in those 5 years. Maybe Clay convinced him to smoke meth. Maybe Terry. Ashley isn't the only one who could convince him.

As for the Trevor thing, we already have ending A. Trevor was completely out of character in that ending. So, he ran because Frank was pointing a gun at him. That isn't the only time he got a gun pointed at him. Debra pointed a gun at him and he didn't run away. 

Elvis_Mazur
  • Elvis_Mazur

Nothing Inspiring to Write

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

I'm gonna tell you guys I didn't even realize that was the main characters from The Lost and Damned (I played the DLC) before someone told me and I still thought that scene showed us what Trevor is capable of. For me, they could have put a random Lost And Damned guy there and it wouldn't have made a difference.

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:27 PM Edited by nobum62, 25 January 2014 - 02:28 PM.

The difference between those two things is that there is a 5 year difference in between. Who knows what could've happened in those 5 years. Maybe Clay convinced him to smoke meth. Maybe Terry. Ashley isn't the only one who could convince him.

As for the Trevor thing, we already have ending A. Trevor was completely out of character in that ending. So, he ran because Frank was pointing a gun at him. That isn't the only time he got a gun pointed at him. Debra pointed a gun at him and he didn't run away. 

imagine luis saying "OYE, I SHOULD STOP HAVING INTERCOURSE WITH RANDOM GIRLS AT MAISONETTE 'CAUSE PRE-MARITAL SEX IS WRONG BRO" and becomes a christian. not just any christian, one of those dorky, douchey bigoted christians.

then he says to tony, "OYE, HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN. I CAN'T WORK FOR A fa**ot ANYMORE YO" and ditches him to become a member of the westboro baptist church.

then 5 years later we see luis in a cutscene, then he falls down the stairs and breaks his neck within one minute.

well it's been five years right? who knows what could have happened? maybe another one of those bigoted christians told him that if he doesn't believe in god he will go to hell. or that the christian convinced luis that homosexuality is wrong because it's "unnatural".

nope. that would be out of character and luis wouldn't die so easily.

• Prince Gumball likes this

Charles Phipps
  • Charles Phipps

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

I dunno, unlike the Luis example, Johnny has demonstrated he has repeatedly gotten back together with Ashley and that his life is crap after killing Billy.

• Gta_V_Fan_101 likes this

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:09 PM Edited by im_stoned, 25 January 2014 - 03:15 PM.

Johhny's Death was perfect and very well written.

After the events of TLAD he was crushed and lost everything so leaving town makes perfect sense. Doesn't he say in a phone call after you complete the storyline that he's leaving liberty city and never coming back ?

It makes sense for terry and clay to go with him. Ashley would of promised to get clean no doubt and johnny would of caved and let her come. She starts using again he freaks out maybe that is the moment he gives up ? Or maybe something else happened and defeated him and lead to him using the drug himself but it makes perfect sense he didn't have much going for him. Could you really blame him ? He loved Ashley that was very clear she was all he had maybe taking the drug was his way of getting closer to her ?

At any rate it all makes so much sense to me and i could see it happening. It's kinda like Vic's death after V.C.S. Lance talked him into making that last deal and his love for lance overruled his better judgement and he died as a result of it. I love vic more can you guys ever will but im glad his story was resolved his death completed the story for me. If you play the game you'll understand what i mean.

• Gta_V_Fan_101 likes this

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

AKA: BLOOD,BiiD or BloodMOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

After the events of TLAD he was crushed and lost everything so leaving town makes perfect sense. Doesn't he say in a phone call after you complete the storyline that he's leaving liberty city and never coming back ?

It makes sense for terry and clay to go with him. Ashley would of promised to get clean no doubt and johnny would of caved and let her come. She starts using again he freaks out maybe that is the moment he gives up ? Or maybe something else happened and defeated him and lead to him using the drug himself but it makes perfect sense he didn't have much going for him. Could you really blame him ? He loved Ashley that was very clear she was all he had maybe taking the drug was his way of getting closer to her ?

At any rate it all makes so much sense to me and i could see it happening. It's kinda like Vic's death after V.C.S. Lance talked him into making that last deal and his love for lance overruled his better judgement and he died as a result of it. I love vic more can you guys ever will but im glad his story was resolved his death completed the story for me. If you play the game you'll understand what i mean.

Great Comment Bro.TLAD was a great DLC GTA Game but imagine if Rockstar made a Full fledge GTA Game based on Outlaw Bikers (a Spiritual Sequel to TLAD) but in another city,that would be badass.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:15 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 25 January 2014 - 04:19 PM.

I liked Johnny K, but his addiction made him weak. If he did not take meth, he would have probably survived.

Anyway, I have already said what I wanted to happen earlier in this thread.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

Exactly. This guy explains it perfectly. Unfortunately, these people who can't accept that Johnny's dead and can't get over it will say that what you just said is bullsh*t when it makes perfect sense. 

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

Trevor decides to finish his competition. He kills the Lost, including Terry and Clay. We don't see Johnny. Yet. After you end the storyline, you unlock a strangers and freaks mission at Stab City. You can see Johnny there, burying and mourning some dead bikers (also Terry and Clay). He identifies Trevor as the guy who killed his brothers and they fight. Trevor kills Johnny, while under player control. Cutscene plays. The end. By the way, Johnny isn't wearing the Lost MC jacket, as he didn't want anything to do with it. You may ask why he'd be there then, but, regardless they continuing in the club, Terry and Clay were his friends. Ashley can either be with Johnny or left at LC, whatever. She wouldn't make much of a difference.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

No group of fanboys is better than the other. Trevor fanboys, Johnny fanboys, Niko fanboys, they are all the same. It's stupid to try to say that these fanboys are better than other fanboys. They are all fanboys. Period.

Now back on topic, I understand why TLAD fans (not fanboys) are mad about K's death. Some of these guys are so pissed that they go ahead and blame the bad writing and plot holes in the story. The story is excellent and so is the writing, I'm sure you can find as many plot holes in all of the GTAs. Yes, including IV. Killing a popular character is a stupid move? No, it's not. The guy who writes Game of Thrones does that in a daily basis, and nobody denies that he is a good writer. You people are not used to it. That's the problem. Get used to it. The scene was excellent and it is because of the excellent writing.

And hey, the scenes whe Michael and Trevor die are amazingly well executed too. They are very emotional. I hated killing Trevor, but the scene was good. I wouldn't even mind if they made ending A canon, because it is well written, just like B (ending C I admit it's the only part where the writers screwed up and everything related to the antagonists, but that's it).

They can kill any of my favourite characters as long as it's well written. Johnny's death was well written.
  • Gta_V_Fan_101 and Vanto like this

braddog2
  • braddog2

Good Player

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:27 PM

johnny was a dumb ass and the lost is not tough at all they are weak pussies

• iProinsias likes this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

No group of fanboys is better than the other. Trevor fanboys, Johnny fanboys, Niko fanboys, they are all the same. It's stupid to try to say that these fanboys are better than other fanboys. They are all fanboys. Period.

Now back on topic, I understand why TLAD fans (not fanboys) are mad about K's death. Some of these guys are so pissed that they go ahead and blame the bad writing and plot holes in the story. The story is excellent and so is the writing, I'm sure you can find as many plot holes in all of the GTAs. Yes, including IV. Killing a popular character is a stupid move? No, it's not. The guy who writes Game of Thrones does that in a daily basis, and nobody denies that he is a good writer. You people are not used to it. That's the problem. Get used to it. The scene was excellent and it is because of the excellent writing.

And hey, the scenes whe Michael and Trevor die are amazingly well executed too. They are very emotional. I hated killing Trevor, but the scene was good. I wouldn't even mind if they made ending A canon, because it is well written, just like B (ending C I admit it's the only part where the writers screwed up and everything related to the antagonists, but that's it).

They can kill any of my favourite characters as long as it's well written. Johnny's death was well written.

I couldn't like your post enough. 

Although, I don't understand why he's calling people Trevor fanboys when they're just expressing their opinions about why they hated Johnny.

Now, watch how he'll say:

"At the end of the game in TLAD, we can call Ashley and Johnny won't give her $40,

You can call Angus and Johnny will say that he'll cut his ties with the Lost."

Trust me dude, ANYTHING could've happened in the last 5 years. ANYTHING.

Let's all face the fact- Johnny's death was well written. You guys can't object to this as you're already posting about his death right now. You guys need to learn how to let go. 

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

Johnny's death was well written.

It was incredibly weak writing.  It was out of character for Johnny to become a gutless wimp and bow down like that.  

The option for Franklin to kill Michael is also poor writing.  It felt out of place and forced.  

• nobum62 likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

It was incredibly weak writing.  It was out of character for Johnny to become a gutless wimp and bow down like that.  

The option for Franklin to kill Michael is also poor writing.  It felt out of place and forced.  

The execution for both endings is well written. They are very emotional but feel very empty at the same time. That's because they act more as "what if's" and they imply that you are not suppossed to choose A or B. They are still well executed no matter what.

And we already discussed Klebitz's death to death (pun intended). See the post above.

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:50 PM

The execution for both endings is well written. They are very emotional but feel very empty at the same time. That's because they act more as "what if's" and they imply that you are not suppossed to choose A or B. They are still well executed no matter what.

You think maniac Trevor getting scared and running away from Franklin is well executed?  That goes against everything we know about Trevor, and Johnny's death also goes against everything we know about Johnny.  It's poor writing.

If you have to completely change a character's personality and normal behavior to make a scene work, then your writing sucks.

• B Dawg and nobum62 like this

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:53 PM Edited by Zodape, 25 January 2014 - 07:55 PM.

You think maniac Trevor getting scared and running away from Franklin is well executed?  That goes against everything we know about Trevor, and Johnny's death also goes against everything we know about Johnny.  It's poor writing.

If you have to completely change a character's personality and normal behavior to make a scene work, then your writing sucks.
I agree on that one. Trevor was out of character.

Buuuut, was he really scared of Franklin? He probably was trying to lure him into a trap and Michael ruined his plan.

I like to think it was the latter.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:10 PM

I still think R* could have established Trevor's psychotic nature without killing off any past protag. I'm not all up in arms over this, but why did Johnny have to return at all?

This has shock value written all over it, much like 80% of Trevor's character.
  • Choco Taco and nobum62 like this

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

And what makes you an expert on good writing? What was the last novel you read? Something that starts with "Encyclopedia Brown"?

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:49 AM Edited by jatiger13, 26 January 2014 - 04:01 AM.

If I wrote that part of the story, it would have started with Johnny sucking Trevors dick for money. After finishing all over Johnny's face, Trevor would have stomped his skull in. And after that, the mission would have continued with Trevor killing the bikers like in the original mission.

Johnny was a drug addict and needed money. Probably for more drugs. That's why this scene would have worked. Also you could have switched out Ashley and had that being Johnny. Either way, Johnny needed to die. At least imo

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:38 AM

And what makes you an expert on good writing? What was the last novel you read? Something that starts with "Encyclopedia Brown"?

you really need to be an expert to dislike the writing now...?

that's like me saying to the chef that the steak he made doesn't taste good, and the chef replies with "OH YEA? ARE YOU AN EXPERT IN COOKING? HUH? WHAT WAS THE LAST STEAK YOU ATE? A STEAK CALLED 'APPETITE STEAK'? HUH?"

I dunno, unlike the Luis example, Johnny has demonstrated he has repeatedly gotten back together with Ashley and that his life is crap after killing Billy.

bullcrap.

during TLAD, when john is asked if he's ok, he says, "my whole life is falling to sh*t sweetheart. but f*ck it i'm alright :)". therefore, if johnny's life is sh*t after killing billy, he can deal with it.

johnny did not repeatedly go back with ashley. he just did some favours for her.

If I wrote that part of the story, it would have started with Johnny sucking Trevors dick for money. After finishing all over Johnny's face, Trevor would have stomped his skull in. And after that, the mission would have continued with Trevor killing the bikers like in the original mission.

Johnny was a drug addict and needed money. Probably for more drugs. That's why this seen would have worked. Also you could have switched out Ashley and had that being Johnny. Either way, Johnny needed to die. At least imo

damn, i'm impressed by your trolling! you must be a professional.

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:50 AM Edited by nobum62, 26 January 2014 - 02:51 AM.

Now back on topic, I understand why TLAD fans (not fanboys) are mad about K's death. Some of these guys are so pissed that they go ahead and blame the bad writing and plot holes in the story. The story is excellent and so is the writing, I'm sure you can find as many plot holes in all of the GTAs. Yes, including IV. Killing a popular character is a stupid move? No, it's not. The guy who writes Game of Thrones does that in a daily basis, and nobody denies that he is a good writer. You people are not used to it. That's the problem. Get used to it. The scene was excellent and it is because of the excellent writing.

"The guy who writes Game of Thrones does that in a daily basis, and nobody denies that he is a good writer. You people are not used to it. That's the problem. Get used to it."
are you kidding me..... i wouldn't have minded johnny dying if it had been done in a proper way.

"I understand why TLAD fans (not fanboys) are mad about K's death. Some of these guys are so pissed that they go ahead and blame the bad writing and plot holes in the story."
not trying to sound like a dick, but i don't think you understand. quoting drunken cowboy:

- It's more or less HOW Johnny was killed, by who, in what fashion, under what circumstances, and how Johnny received it more than the fact that he WAS killed. 

- It's the WHY, we feel this effect could have been conveyed in the same way without the sacrifice of Johnny and his old crew.

- It violates everything we were meant to believe about Johnny and the Lost in The Lost and Damned.

- It either made Trevor a drag or completely ruined him as a playable character in GTA V. We did not get many reasons to sympathize or just like him during the campaign anyway, but this really pushed it over the edge.

- Bringing Johnny back was unnecessary, poster Grievous said:
The only ending route that made sense was the one we precisely saw at the end of Lost and Damned , with Johnny's three final steps at committing social 'suicide' ; storming a government facility to kill a childhood friend , torching his own home , saying farewell to friends on the phone and sitting on that dirty bed in Brian's safehouse as incessant and loud death metal music rings over his head.

There was no 'need' to bring Johnny back and show people how 'drugs are bad! even if life all falls apart you should never take it as a last resort! and don't touch drug addicted women either!' it would have been akin to have an ambulance arriving and reviving Victor Vance, but on the way back to the hospital the ambulance goes off route and flips upside down and crash and burn and explodes. It's overkill.

- To a lesser extent, but still a present argument, we feel that the presence of Johnny, the Lost, and maybe even the Angels of Death would have led to a much more interesting environment in Blaine County.

"The story is excellent and so is the writing"

see above

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:04 AM

Johnny died not because of Trevor but rather because of Ashley, he said he wouldn't do it but at the end we all succumb into something.

You could say you got bitten and that you will never turn but at the end you will, no matter what you say or happens you will turn and become a Walker.

It's not like we would of had played as Johhny again, a lot of things can happen in five years. I would believe that you were pissed about it if Johhny's dead happened circa 2008 when he was at his strongest point. But those events already happened and we see what used to be Johhny, he's not the strong bad ass biker we knew but rather a simple shadow of his self. Plus if I learned something from Online and Random events is that Trevor already had a feud with the Lost before killing Johhny K. and that the Lost wiped out the AOD out of Los Santos.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

Believe what you want, man. We've been through this countless of times.

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:48 AM

Johnny died not because of Trevor but rather because of Ashley, he said he wouldn't do it but at the end we all succumb into something.

You could say you got bitten and that you will never turn but at the end you will, no matter what you say or happens you will turn and become a Walker.

It's not like we would of had played as Johhny again, a lot of things can happen in five years. I would believe that you were pissed about it if Johhny's dead happened circa 2008 when he was at his strongest point. But those events already happened and we see what used to be Johhny, he's not the strong bad ass biker we knew but rather a simple shadow of his self. Plus if I learned something from Online and Random events is that Trevor already had a feud with the Lost before killing Johhny K. and that the Lost wiped out the AOD out of Los Santos.

"You could say you got bitten and that you will never turn but at the end you will, no matter what you say or happens you will turn and become a Walker."

but, you can resist the temptation to do drugs. it may be hard but it's not impossible.

"I would believe that you were pissed about it if Johhny's dead happened circa 2008 when he was at his strongest point."

not really, if johnny's death was done properly.

"Plus if I learned something from Online and Random events is that Trevor already had a feud with the Lost before killing Johhny K. and that the Lost wiped out the AOD out of Los Santos."

that's another major plothole. if trevor already hated the lost before, then why didn't johnny just kill him in that scene?

Schismatist
  • Schismatist

The forum asshole

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:51 AM Edited by Schismatist, 26 January 2014 - 03:55 AM.

I think a part of this issue stems from the fact that from a previous protagonist, you would expect a more cinematic and epic Hollywood death, like Johnny transforming his Hexer into a robotic arm that poses as a threat in his boss fight... Or something like that.

But honestly? I wouldn't change it. For the record, I don't have a favorite protagonist in GTAIV, or even in GTAV, so I don't feel as if my perspective leans subjectively more towards one character than another, I feel as if Johnny's death in GTAV really shows how human the protagonists actually are. When you go through these adventures with them where they're the protagonist, it makes you feel as if you have confidence in them, because it is THEIR story, and in most cases, you see them endure up until the end where you're just left to wonder, well, what's next?
We really don't know what happened to Johnny after GTAIV, there's 5 years time between the events of GTAIV and GTAV, it's obvious that in one way or another, he went back on what he told Angus, that he was done with Ashley. And I've seen some people say "oh, what if they did that to Niko/Trevor/whoeverthehell", well, I think it'd be a pretty justified fate for the character, whether we see Niko committing suicide after not being able to get over Kate/Roman(especially Roman, considering Kate leaves Liberty City in the Deal ending, as well as Packie and Brucie), or Franklin getting himself killed saving Lamar's ass another damn time, I feel like it poses a conclusion that stresses the character's weaknesses. And Johnny's end does that for me, he cared for Ashley too much, and no matter how many times he vowed to Ashley, Angus, or himself that he would cut ties with Ashley, he found himself right with her again. Human beings are like that, it takes a lot of dedication to really want to go against your nature, and Johnny just cared too much. 
Now, if Trevor knew all the trials Johnny went through, WHY he's appreciable as a character, would he have killed him? Thing is, he didn't, he probably didn't play The Lost and Damned. Johnny was just another dumbass biker to Trevor, it's all about perspective.

EDIT: I would like to say that one change they should have made, is have it so Trevor gets Johnny's Hexer after killing him or at least after the story ends, or maybe even having Ashley live so we can see what kind of antics she finds herself in in the next GTA. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users