Photo

What is the worst vehicle and why?

32 replies to this topic
ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:36 PM

Can't believe no one has said this yet.  The worst 400k I ever spent and can't get back... the yacht.

Bought a yacht and you cant even go below deck though there's is obviously a room down there.  It's slow as BBBBAAAAAALLLLLLZZZZZZ and has no redeeming value.  DO. NOT. BUY.

You shouldn't buy a sailboat to be useful. You just buy it for cruising and looking cool.
And for a sniping platform.

Yep, that's why I bought one. Although they could of put a bottle of whiskey a la apartments so I could get drunk while sniping bounties.

Yeah I took mine out by the pier and sniped people, but they don't render at a far distance which defeats the purpose.  The main thing I wanted was a little fast speed and the below deck option, maybe like you're saying some whiskey down yonder.  If I wanted nothing more than a sniping platform than I would have bought the speed boat.

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

Clean Rebel. Because unlike the scratched version, you cannot add all the modification to it, which sucks. I shouldn't have to get the Rebel with paint chips all over so I can make it look like a baja truck.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Bodhi, I just think it's ugly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users