42 replies to this topic
mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:32 PM

btw draven. love your avatar... one of my favourite films ever...

Cant rain all the time .... unless its a gta race and the host wants to spin you out at every avaiable opportunity...

phil_85
  • phil_85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

An all UK crew would be a good idea. I don't have much room in my friends list. Plus will be much easier to all play together on a server. While on the age topic I'm 27 and also have a mic but it won't be switched on until my kids go bed around 8ish.

my crew (LTHM) is pretty much UK based... feel free to join

Joined your crew I always send you invites but your probably busy at the time.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:13 PM Edited by mo-seph, 18 November 2013 - 04:14 PM.

hey phil...

i am usually "in job" most of the time, ill keep an eye out for your invites tho as i do get those pangs of guilt when i realise ive had invites and not been able to pick them up... the other day i had 7 PSN messages with invites from the same guy to an invite only session, he ended up ringing me on the in game phone asking why i was ignoring him... while i was halfway through a "grand tour" race...

dont meant o be ignorant and next time in in FR and get an invite ill be on it like a car bonnet... or if you on tomorrow night between 6:30pm and 9pm ill be messing about, doing some missions, maybe some survival,  before my race meet with Red Rum Racing (which your welcome to join if you like, details in my signature)

hangs head in virtual ignorance shame  :cry:

phil_85
  • phil_85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

hey phil...

i am usually "in job" most of the time, ill keep an eye out for your invites tho as i do get those pangs of guilt when i realise ive had invites and not been able to pick them up... the other day i had 7 PSN messages with invites from the same guy to an invite only session, he ended up ringing me on the in game phone asking why i was ignoring him... while i was halfway through a "grand tour" race...

dont meant o be ignorant and next time in in FR and get an invite ill be on it like a car bonnet... or if you on tomorrow night between 6:30pm and 9pm ill be messing about, doing some missions, maybe some survival,  before my race meet with Red Rum Racing (which your welcome to join if you like, details in my signature)

hangs head in virtual ignorance shame  :cry:

Yeah I've had that too while I've been in jobs or if I'm trading wins on criminal records and people want to Freeroam, I usually go on anytime from 3pm till about 6pm most days and at weekend I can be on around anytime but next time I'm on I will send you an invite. By the way are you from Leigh near Wigan if so I am from there.

ryanhendry94
  • ryanhendry94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

I'm from Northern Ireland, I'm 19 so maybe on the slightly young side compared to everyone else!  PSN name is Ryanlinfield94 , I normally do races and stuff, but I've got sick of the constant morons on this game, most of whom seem to be American... 

Normally on most nights, the joys of being a university student!

• DravenBaron likes this

DravenBaron
  • DravenBaron

Reaper Kings Founding Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

btw draven. love your avatar... one of my favourite films ever...

Cant rain all the time .... unless its a gta race and the host wants to spin you out at every avaiable opportunity...

thanks its my favourite film. and i own everyother of The Crow films..

Top Dollar: Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!

Tin Tin: Murderer, man? Murderer? Let me tell you about murder. It's fun, it's easy, and you gonna learn all about it.

Eric Draven: Guess it's not a good day to be a bad guy, huh, Skank?
Skank: I'm not Skank. That's Skank right there. Skank's dead.
Eric Draven: That's right.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by mo-seph, 18 November 2013 - 07:44 PM.

"This is the really real world, there aint no comin back, there aint no comin back" - t-bird.....

"I think we broke her..." TopDollar

Skanks one of my fav characters in that film, hes such . Dude

How random aswell, met up w Phil_85 for a race tonight, turns out hes mates w a guy I went to school with about 12 years ago, whats most random is we met in game cos he sniped my ass.... props dude, its a small world

@Ryan if you about tomorrow night thetes a race meet w my secondary crew (red rum racing) about 9pm, your welcome to join, deets are in my signature
  • ryanhendry94 likes this

ryanhendry94
  • ryanhendry94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

@ Mo probably will be about, sounds good!

phil_85
  • phil_85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

"This is the really real world, there aint no comin back, there aint no comin back" - t-bird.....

"I think we broke her..." TopDollar

Skanks one of my fav characters in that film, hes such . Dude

How random aswell, met up w Phil_85 for a race tonight, turns out hes mates w a guy I went to school with about 12 years ago, whats most random is we met in game cos he sniped my ass.... props dude, its a small world

@Ryan if you about tomorrow night thetes a race meet w my secondary crew (red rum racing) about 9pm, your welcome to join, deets are in my signature

Yeah shows how close the servers pairs us up because we live in the same town too haha, was nice to have a couple races and sometimes probably Freeroam with you guys and your crew, I will race cars, planes boats, survival and missions. Also to anyone I can say mo-Seph is a clean racer and a decent guy too.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

Be sure to drop a post on the red rum racin: learnin curve thread so our crew leader can put you on the list

DravenBaron
  • DravenBaron

Reaper Kings Founding Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

Not happy.. got online to play with some new face's and no go.. virgin media has made me sit in the naughty corner.. I'm on their traffic management restriction till 11pm :(

K33Perlit_Bai
  • K33Perlit_Bai

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:33 PM

I'm from Northern Ireland, I'm 19 so maybe on the slightly young side compared to everyone else!  PSN name is Ryanlinfield94 , I normally do races and stuff, but I've got sick of the constant morons on this game, most of whom seem to be American... 

Normally on most nights, the joys of being a university student!

Hey bud, Im from N.Ire too... PSN is K33Perlit_Bai  - Add me or I'll add you when im back online in half hour or so . Cheerz :-)

• ryanhendry94 likes this

phil_85
  • phil_85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:04 AM

Not happy.. got online to play with some new face's and no go.. virgin media has made me sit in the naughty corner.. I'm on their traffic management restriction till 11pm :(

I used to have virgin media got rid of them because of traffic management and terrible connections, now I'm with sky have no problems and the connection is brilliant and best of all no traffic management

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users