Best way to deal with tank griefers

30 replies to this topic
MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

Derp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

You'll need a really cheap insured car and/or really expensive car

If you see a guy griefing with a tank (ONLY when he's griefing, please don't do this if they're just minding their own business) do this:
Using the cheap car, kamikaze into him. This is to check if he has money, and if he pays for your insurance, you can use the expensive car to kamikaze (so you don't have to pay it yourself) into him.

He'll be out of money and in a bad sport server after a few kamikaze attacks.
But like I said before, don't do this unless he attacks you first. I'm tired of driving my tank to escape cops or just cruising and people kamikazeing into me for no reason.

• Pops The Llama and Laveerre like this

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

Or just change lobbies. 

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

95% of the time if the person has a tank they don't care about bad sport lobby

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

Derp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

I like to use a tank to see peoples reactions, some people are like "Oh sh*t a motherf*cking tank" and drive away :colgate:
I use tank frequently and try avoid bad sport lobby as much as possible

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

SHOWTIME is my savior

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

ONLY when he's griefing, please don't do this if they're just minding their own business

This is defiantly the most important part of this post. I can't stand when people do this to me when I've done nothing to them or even seen them in the server until they plow into me.

I love the tank, and I think it's fun to go around killing cops, doing gang attacks, and seeing what weird places I can take my tank next. I'm tired of the whole "if you want to do that go to an invite-only lobby" argument. Why should I be forced into hiding because a couple of griefing children want to unjustly give me bad sport?

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by AzraelX, 15 November 2013 - 11:26 PM.

If you see a guy griefing with a tank (ONLY when he's griefing, please don't do this if they're just minding their own business) do this:
Using the cheap car, kamikaze into him. This is to check if he has money, and if he pays for your insurance, you can use the expensive car to kamikaze (so you don't have to pay it yourself) into him.

But like I said before, don't do this unless he attacks you first. I'm tired of driving my tank to escape cops or just cruising and people kamikazeing into me for no reason.

"Only when he's griefing"

Dude, are you retarded? Killing people with a tank is not griefing.

That is what the tank is designed for. That is the game you're playing.

Crashing your car into a tank to force them into Bad Sport is griefing.

Bad Sport is supposed to punish people for intentionally destroying other people's vehicles.

You want to grief people who are playing normally? Okay, cool. As long as you're honest about it. Don't try to hide the fact that you are a griefer by acting like they somehow deserve it, just because they pissed your 12-year-old self off by daring to kill you in a PvP environment.

You probably freeze people using the towtruck when they make fun of you too, right? It's okay as long as you feel butthurt towards them, right? Lol.

Or just change lobbies. 

Or kick the person, if they're making everyone upset. But those ideas are too logical, and don't actually feed into their ego like they want.

Usually it's just one little thin-skinned child with a glitched chrome Adder who sees an opportunity to grief someone in a tank and does it out of maliciousness. They don't actually care if the person was especially hostile towards anyone or not. If they did, they'd let the tank blow them up on its own instead of forcing it on them.

It's always just some helpless worthless kid who wants to feel powerful in the only way they can, by griefing, because they get their ass handed to them nonstop if they try to play legit.

• SOHC_VTEC likes this

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

"

Best way to deal with tank griefers:

Leave.

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

Derp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

"Only when he's griefing"

Dude, are you retarded? Killing people with a tank is not griefing.

That is what the tank is designed for. That is the game you're playing.

Crashing your car into a tank to force them into Bad Sport is griefing.

Bad Sport is supposed to punish people for intentionally destroying other people's vehicles.

You want to grief people who are playing normally? Okay, cool. As long as you're honest about it. Don't try to hide the fact that you are a griefer by acting like they somehow deserve it, just because they pissed your 12-year-old self off by daring to kill you in a PvP environment.

You probably freeze people using the towtruck when they make fun of you too, right? It's okay as long as you feel butthurt towards them, right? Lol.

"Retarded" Really man? Using the word "retard" as an insult just makes you look like an ignorant narcissistic asshole.
Calling me 12-year-old, yeah never heard that one before, aren't you original darling.
Anyways, if you are freeroaming and get killed by a tank and respawn and get killed again because you can't do anything since you're not high enough leveled to get an RPG is griefing. He keeps spawnkilling so he is a bad sport and this is where the kamikazes come in handy.
Bad Sport system sucks in GTAO I mean people who turn around in races to crash to each other IS Bad Sport, but throwing a sticky bomb into an attacking car without knowing it's PV is NOT being a Bad Sport.

• Laveerre likes this

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

I'm a tanker and the worst thing someone can do is leave the session, I only bring out my tank for one reason and that's to kill people, if they leave I add them and join their sessions stalking them until them send me abuse after abuse then they accept and then block me then I don't bother stalking anymore they've been killed 30x over

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

If has a tank he has money trust me. Legit players are broke. They couldn't afford a tank.

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

The worst type of tanker is a broke tanker, you're f*cked either way

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

Derp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:44 PM

If has a tank he has money trust me. Legit players are broke. They couldn't afford a tank.

I dunno about that, tanks can easily be stolen from the military base and glitched into garages

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:44 PM Edited by AzraelX, 15 November 2013 - 11:45 PM.

-insert incredibly stupid and hypocritical justifications here-

LOL, complaining someone isn't being PC enough? Let me guess, I'm griefing you right now! Or maybe I'm hacking you! It doesn't matter what the word means, as long as you can call it something, right? LOL. What an ignorant douchebag you are, no wonder you spend all day griefing people for no reason.

Let me give you some hints, since you're just a 12-year-old sociopath that decided to grief people in-game instead of learning how to play.

1) You're not supposed to fight a tank on foot. The fact you think "I'm dying because I don't have an RPG yet" just shows how absolutely terrible you are at the game. Like, pathetically bad.

2) You choosing to stand there and let someone kill you 50 times in a row is not griefing. It doesn't matter if he's using a pistol or a tank, the result is the same, because you're horrible.

3) You can use Passive Mode at any level. You know, that thing that completely shuts down tanks, but scrubs like you never use it because "it doesn't work", which really means "I always try to fight/hijack the tank and die". f*cking christ.

I'm sorry you couldn't be bothered to read the thread, or search the forums, or search the internet before spouting off a bunch of words you don't know the meaning of. It's unfortunate you had to look like such a psychotic, foolish idiot.

You're a griefer, kid. That's a fact, no matter how you try to spin it with your ignorant lying misinformed bullsh*t.

Now take your stupid griefing ass back into GTA to vent your frustrations. No need for you to DDoS the site just because you're mad.

• SOHC_VTEC likes this

molliwopped
  • molliwopped

Local Hero

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

Or just change lobbies.

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

Derp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

-insert incredibly stupid and hypocritical justifications here-

LOL, complaining someone isn't being PC enough? Let me guess, I'm griefing you right now! Or maybe I'm hacking you! It doesn't matter what the word means, as long as you can call it something, right? LOL. What an ignorant douchebag you are, no wonder you spend all day griefing people for no reason.

Let me give you some hints, since you're just a 12-year-old sociopath that decided to grief people in-game instead of learning how to play.

1) You're not supposed to fight a tank on foot. The fact you think "I'm dying because I don't have an RPG yet" just shows how absolutely terrible you are at the game. Like, pathetically bad.

2) You choosing to stand there and let someone kill you 50 times in a row is not griefing. It doesn't matter if he's using a pistol or a tank, the result is the same, because you're horrible.

3) You can use Passive Mode at any level. You know, that thing that completely shuts down tanks, but scrubs like you never use it because "it doesn't work", which really means "I always try to fight/hijack the tank and die". f*cking christ.

I'm sorry you couldn't be bothered to read the thread, or search the forums, or search the internet before spouting off a bunch of words you don't know the meaning of. It's unfortunate you had to look like such a psychotic, foolish idiot.

You're a griefer, kid. That's a fact, no matter how you try to spin it with your ignorant lying misinformed bullsh*t.

Now take your stupid griefing ass back into GTA to vent your frustrations. No need for you to DDoS the site just because you're mad.

The stupidity is strong with this one, I guess you just ignored my post earlier.
Not gonna waste more time on you, you're hopeless case, but what can I expect from either an underaged kid or 30-year-old nerd living in their mom's basement.
No I'm not really good at this game. Why? Because I don't f*cking play video games 24/7, there are other things to do in life than stare at a screen and smash buttons. Not saying I don't play at all, I play about 2 or 3 hours after I get out of work so GTA is not my life.
In a way, I feel sorry for you, but in the other hand, why should I? You just talk trash in forums and play the game every hour of the day, have fun with your life man.

• Laveerre likes this

BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Trick

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Best way to deal with tank griefers:   Passive Mode

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

Derp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

They can still run you over and kill you that way

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:57 PM

I'm a tanker and the worst thing someone can do is leave the session, I only bring out my tank for one reason and that's to kill people, if they leave I add them and join their sessions stalking them until them send me abuse after abuse then they accept and then block me then I don't bother stalking anymore they've been killed 30x over

watch-out-guys-were-dealing-with-a-badas

BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Trick

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

Get on smth. were they cant get -> problem solved

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:11 AM Edited by AzraelX, 16 November 2013 - 12:17 AM.

Wow, you're right! It's an unsolvable problem! It's so hard to not get ran over by a tank!

Or how about you just stop throwing yourself in front of the f*cking thing? What a derp. And you wonder why your intelligence is always being questioned by everyone.

there are other things to do in life than stare at a screen and smash buttons. Not saying I don't play at all, I play about 2 or 3 hours after I get out of work so GTA is not my life.
There are other things to do in life, but you're certainly not good at those either. I mean, you've been playing for 2 to 3 hours every single day (wow, you must put more hours into the game than you do at McDonald's), and yet you couldn't figure out how to use passive mode, even though it tells you every time you die? Which is a lot. Wowww. I feel sorry for you, but more for your parents.

BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Trick

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

Wow, you're right! It's an unsolvable problem! It's so hard to not get ran over by a tank!

Or how about you just stop throwing yourself in front of the f*cking thing? What a derp. And you wonder why your intelligence is always being questioned by everyone.

there are other things to do in life than stare at a screen and smash buttons. Not saying I don't play at all, I play about 2 or 3 hours after I get out of work so GTA is not my life.
There are other things to do in life, but you're certainly not good at those either. I mean, you've been playing for 2 to 3 hours every single day (wow, you must put more hours into the game than you do at McDonald's), and yet you couldn't figure out how to use passive mode, even though it tells you every time you die? Which is a lot. Wowww. I feel sorry for you, but more for your parents.

35635053.jpg

• FlyByNightly likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

Then send them back in a hurry.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:21 AM

Tank griefer pro tip: A PV kamikaze into a tank will not give said tanker bad sport. Stay stationary.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

I dunno about that, tanks can easily be stolen from the military base and glitched into garages

kinda off topic..but is there any way to get a tank outside of a cargobob? not like it matters i've never even seen a tank in a lobby much less driven one

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

I think I'll just keep sniping the driver out of every tank I see.

It's almost irresponsible to do anything else - tanks are just too damned dangerous to turn your back on and I've never seen a tanker not be a total dick.

I don't apologize to a tanker who was "just out cruising" (yeah, sure buddy) - if there's one thing I've learned in this game it's "Do not give anyone a friggin' inch, ever, and that goes double for tanks".

If you want to be friendly, approach me in Passive and not in a goddamned war machine.

amoratisd
  • amoratisd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:52 AM

I think I'll just keep sniping the driver out of every tank I see.

It's almost irresponsible to do anything else - tanks are just too damned dangerous to turn your back on and I've never seen a tanker not be a total dick.

I don't apologize to a tanker who was "just out cruising" (yeah, sure buddy) - if there's one thing I've learned in this game it's "Do not give anyone a friggin' inch, ever, and that goes double for tanks".

If you want to be friendly, approach me in Passive and not in a goddamned war machine.

Wait so just because they're in a tank they're a dick? That's some screwed up sh*t right there. I have a tank and the only time I use is to drive around  and up Mt. Chiliad. Don't get me wrong if someone has destroyed my car I'll blow up their car and them with the tank but I'm never a complete dick. 

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

Lmao, sound reasoning.

You don't need a massive unstoppable armored explosive-firing mobile fortress of death to cruise around. That's what every other vehicle is for.

They were "just out cruising" when you killed them, because they didn't see any blips within their firing range lol.

Ego Deflator
  • Ego Deflator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:24 AM

Snippy Longstockings 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:29 AM

You were the one claiming a ridiculously high KD. Now I know how you got it.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

if someone does that i call Lester and put a bounty on his ass so i dont get bad sport if i destroy his car.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users