Photo

So what are you're thoughts on GTA VI?

13 replies to this topic
sagsf420
  • sagsf420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:06 PM

Long ways off I know seeing as V pretty much just came out but here are some of my ideas: (sorry if this is the wrong section didn't know where else to post)

1. As long as the graphics are just as good as V maybe a little better I'll be happy only things that should be improved are things like lights at night which should be visible from much further and more realistic 3 dimesional clouds.

2. What I would love to see and I think we just might someday is every city from the past gta games along with many new ones to form one massive map all the cities would be linked by a highway system and have airports they could possibly even expand the map to include part of canada and mexico and possibly hawaii and the carribean just imagine some of the awesome drug smuggling and cartel missions that would be possible...

3. I would like to see the cities we grew to love remain pretty much the same except edited around some edges so they all fit nicely into the mainland nicely an exception would be vice city which is probably due for a remake.

4. It should be much harder to lose vehicles the map should be full of designated parking areas that work like the ones in gta v and for planes you should be able to rent a hangar instead of buy one at airports to store your plane temporarily.

5. Hotels that work as temporary safehouses that you can check into for when your in other cities.

6. The map should take around a day or so (game time) to fly across maybe several days to drive across but you should be able to take planes/trains/buses to travel faster and they should work like taxis so you can either sit back and enjoy the ride or just skip it also there should be no extra cost for skipping.

7. I think they should stick with multiple charachters I loved that in V and this could make it so that it doesn't seem like pretty much every city has no story connected to it.

8. BRING BACK BUYABLE SAFEHOUSES seriously...

9. Improved car customization what V had was great but I'd love to see hydraulics and nitro back along with things like neon spinners ect. and ACTUAL CUSTOM PLATES not just different colors I think V had that looking back at the gameplay trailer but it looks like that's another thing rockstar removed >:/

10. First person view would be pretty cool not saying it should replace the classic third person camera but it would be prettt sweet if they added it also if they do the interiors of vehicles need MUCH more detail.

11. Fuel for vehicles but this should definately be optional because many players would find this annoying it should also be relavant to the car/plane/whatever how much it uses and it shouldn't run out every 5 minutes.

12. Pretty much every car or atleast civillian car should be buyable somehow why is it that in V you can only buy a small fraction of the cars available in the game? Atleast in SP that is...

13. ^please don't put everything into mp and completly ignore sp like V seriously I think r* got caught up in the whole "online is everything" hype that cod fanboys keep throwing around and I really hate to say it but the SP experience could have been so much better if they weren't so busy working on gta online they should have put equal work into both.

That's almost all I can think of for now might post some more later if I think of some but what are your ideas?
  • AlexL and Aaron030792 like this

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:16 PM

when i saw number 11, i totally went apesh*t, but when i saw that you said that it could be an option i calmed down. But what people saying "It could be an option" dont understand is it is not as easy as flicking it off in the menu. That is not how game design works, specially for rockstar its either in or out there is no maybe. 

And a fuel system is a VERY LARGE mechanic that you have to allocate time, money and resources to when you are playing a game. It could change the dynamic in car chases plus a feature like this would warrant a mission or at the very least a part of a mission teaching you about this mechanic and if you are able to flick this feature off in the menu, it would obviously cut out a mission or part of a mission. Mechanics like this would be finely intertwined with the missions and gameplay you cant just flick it on or off whenever you want. The same goes for manual driving it will simply not work if they try to satisfy BOTH parties.

And for a game like GTA, where its not only a driving game but an open world, action adventure, shooter multigenre game. Features like that would clearly clutter everything up, the best way to handle multigenre games is to streamline it as best as possible so mechanics would not collide. So if its only yes or no for the fuel system, looking at it from a developers standpoint it should definitely be NO.

sagsf420
  • sagsf420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:20 PM

Maybe knock fuel off then although by the time its released it might be able to be integrated properly you never know but it must be optional.

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

My thoughts on GTA VI? It's a game that doesn't exist yet, and won't for some time yet.

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:18 AM Edited by GTAboob, 16 November 2013 - 02:19 AM.

Wing flex on planes. And moving engines.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

ask again in 6 years

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

Something tropical with pineapples

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

Improvement in transitions

control in cutscenes
without loading when entering garages
constant Display / Move control - for example in los santos customs
other than that no other suggestions about transitions, because they did a very good job in GTA V

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

I like the majority of your suggestions except the bigger map.

I'd rather R* make a smaller map, but make it more interactive and feel more alive.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:34 AM Edited by DeafMetal, 16 November 2013 - 03:34 AM.

GTA V didn't include a very specifically shaped license plate in my submarine which made me  severely disappointed with the game, so I cancelled my preorder of GTA VI.

For serious though, Vice City, 70s, bigger map, customizable character(s), Online that doesn't hold everyone's hand.

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:44 AM

Since Rockstar can only finish one big game at a time now, GTA VI can't even exist without the creation of all the other Rockstar games that will come out before it.  Asking about GTA VI right now is asking what your great-great-grandchild is going to grow up to be.

• DeafMetal and Grand Theft Savage like this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:04 AM

Since Rockstar can only finish one big game at a time now, GTA VI can't even exist without the creation of all the other Rockstar games that will come out before it.  Asking about GTA VI right now is asking what your great-great-grandchild is going to grow up to be.

Exactly. To think of GTA VI basically means you're ignoring everything that is supposed to come before it. If GTA V was impacted by the games before it, I think it's beast to wait for R* to start releasing more sh*t.

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Deez nutz.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

Actually putting some effort into the game would be good enough for me. No doubt they will make it multiplayer only, and ignore us single player gamers who never play online.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:00 AM

What?? NO REFUELING?? Pre-order cancelled! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users