Favorite Map Missions.

3 replies to this topic
FruitbatReturns
  • FruitbatReturns

Derpatologist.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

I've been guilty of ignoring the map missions, preferring to call contacts for jobs with the frequency and vigor of a 14 year old girl who has a new iFidget. But it turns out there is a least one map mission that is worth taking a look at. Coveted. 

It's fast if you want to play it fast. It offers practice opportunities for sniping, general riflery and even flying the Cargobob. It's a good mission to practice teamwork, or test a possible recruit. It's no pre-Nerf "Titan" ....but it pays $12,000 every time and can be replayed since it's a map mission. Press square in the voting lobby to shave a few seconds of down time away with the restart. 

Any other good ones you want to share? I'll have a look for some more after I walk the dogs. 

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

Top Fun II

The clue is in the name.

Cham Sonar
  • Cham Sonar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

By Map Mission you mean one that shows up as a blue glowy circle right? If so, where is the Blue Glowy Circle for the Coveted MIssion? It sounds like the first mission I played outside of the Contact ones, and a mission I've been trying to find again through random search with no luck.

FruitbatReturns
  • FruitbatReturns

Derpatologist.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

By map mission I mean the blue glowy STARS on the map. To launch these you have three options: 1. Locate it on the map and drive there. 2. Hover your pointer over the location, same as you would for setting waypoints or Points of Interest, but press square instead of x or triangle (sorry, don't know the XBOX buttons). 3. Press Start, Online, Jobs, Host Job, Rockstar Created, Missions, Coveted. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users