5 replies to this topic
RedRobin
  • RedRobin

GTA 5 Addict

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

Hello GTA Forums,

I am writing this post to share a possible DLC that I would personally love see come to GTA 5/GTA Online. I believe that the current Apartments and Property functions are very bland and boring? There really isnt a point for a 400k apartment if all 400k apartments are the same.

I really would like to see Rockstar provide some kind of DLC or content that allows you to customize your apartment.

Thanks,

Garrett

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:59 PM

The guy who made this video is acting like customizing your apartment is his own brilliant idea. 

Dork is just fishing for Youtube hits with his stupid "GTAV apartment customization" tags. 

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

The guy who made this video is acting like customizing your apartment is his own brilliant idea. 

Dork is just fishing for Youtube hits with his stupid "GTAV apartment customization" tags. 

i believe OP made it lol

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Thunder Dragoon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:01 PM

Agree with this 100%, but I think GTA:O has some more important things to cover first.

DeepThroat1974
  • DeepThroat1974

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:35 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

RedRobin
  • RedRobin

GTA 5 Addict

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

o.O Im not fishing for anything lol. I just wanted to share an idea I want to come to GTA Online to better the game... Why are you so upset?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users