Photo

Mission deaths = more money?

2 replies to this topic
snooki
  • snooki

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

Two missions in a row the guy(s) who died earned more money than me. The first mission I did everything myself, got 10 kills and delivered the meth, they made about 5k more than me. Second mission I killed 14 and delivered a plane the guys who died got 9k more than me. What the f*ck R*?

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I ride a Ski-Doo Summit Highmark X 1000 162"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:45 PM Edited by SmokeDat, 15 November 2013 - 10:47 PM.

The game senses whether you've played the mission before with someone else's invite and also whether or not you have gotten the invite yourself in-game.

If you have done the mission with someone else's invite you only get half after the first go round. If you do that same mission on your side you will get full payment the first go round, but halved after that.

So no matter what you will always get half payment after the first success at any mission on any side. It's kinda bogus if you ask me, but I'm not mad.

FYI, R* created jobs do not half payments for players.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

You only get the full amount if its your first time doing that mission...so it was their first time doing that mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users