Photo

What is ur K/D ratio in GTA:O

113 replies to this topic
muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

Its very low. Like 0.25 or something. Im a lover not a fighter. 

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

.71blahblahblahblahblahblah...I'm assuming this is the player against player.  A lot of my deaths are from my crew members whacking my skull with the butt of something or other, when I get to close to them when they're killing cops.

I expect my K/D to go up as I'm going to start shooting at people behind me. Instead of just driving off.

Had to do that the other day...guy came out of nowhere, chasing and shooting me from behind...so, I pulled out the AP and started shooting while flying down the street., Guess I got some hits on him cause he backed the hell off and went away.

oo00oo00oo
  • oo00oo00oo

O.O

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

no i needed my reading glasses to see the true number

Not sure how you mistake 7.00 with 1.11, but, whatever.

A high ratio just means more likely than not, your a prick in freeroam. 

yeah u must definitely enjoy penis in your mouth if it's above say what?  1.2?  that's sound logic

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

I don't know how though. It seems like I die far more times than I kill. 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

mine is around 2000 players killed and 1000 deaths so 2.

it would be higher but I stand my ground against high level crews. its the spawn trapping that gets you. they might have killed me a few times but over 250 levels combined above your solo rank. it feels good knowing I got them almost as many times as they got me.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 16 November 2013 - 06:50 PM.

My K/D ratio is 2.09

I just go for headshots, and when I'm on low health, I use those chocolate bars from 24/7 lol.

ender07
  • ender07

Leisurely Gentlemen - Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

I know my player KDR is 2.15 and the other one is 7.94.  I tend to not shoot people unless they get near me so I think I am only around 500 player kills.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

It was 6.00 until my stats got screwed up :I

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

1.80 currently but I was getting the platinum award for car bomber so that includes some pretty cheap kills.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:53 PM Edited by maschil, 16 November 2013 - 09:53 PM.

1.24.... aiming for 2 but dont want to feel l troll players, just to kill them so im sorta happy if i get between 1.5 to 2.0. im at 1800 player kills 800 of which have come by the hand of my secret weapon!

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

^ aggressive players, I hope I never meet any of you online

:^: Indeed, Grand Theft Asshole Online is the name of the game. 

My K/D about 0.1, and if I played in public sessions any more, it would go down to 0.01.  :bored:

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 16 November 2013 - 10:04 PM.

Or maybe some people have a high k/d ratio because they kill those who were trying to kill them first, and know how to take cover?

thejack0ff
  • thejack0ff

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:22 PM

PvP/Death: 0.512

Player vs AI: 11.01

1915 kills / 174 deaths

Then again, I slaughter NPCs while in freeroam. I tried wiping out the entire population of Paleto Bay by myself once, sadly they kept respawning :(

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:40 PM

Is there a separate KDR for free roam only, or does kills in deathmatch add to kills in free roam, likewise with deaths?

Puchicas
  • Puchicas

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

My PvP K/D is 4.7 with around 800 kills.

BUT I want to be clear about something. In another K/D thread, someone posted about his habit of looking at the other K/Ds in a lobby, and anytime someone has one over 3-4 he watches them play. He has yet to find a player with a K/D that high who doesn't rooftop snipe, camp, play very cautiously and slowly, etc.

This is me as well. I know mine would be much lower if I mixed it up on the ground more often. I just enjoy sniping. But I think for the K/D to mean anything, it is first important to find out what style of player you are dealing with. They are both legitimate ways to play the game, but affect the way stats should be interpreted. If I had only sniped from the beginning and stayed away from deathmatches, my K/D could be much higher. Because it's that much easier to snipe and not get killed.

If there's someone in the 4s or even 3s who does this on the ground outside of a tank, I'd like to know so I can watch you play.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

I'm at around 1.58871.

965 kills vs. 620 deaths.

I'm certain a sizable chunk of my deaths were from crewmates "accidentally" clubbing or shooting me. lol

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

1.48 last i checked.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

PvP it's 0.72 - I tend to shoot second which by default means I usually die first :rolleyes:

The other ratio is 5.92 - I sometimes love just sniping NPC's.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

My overall K/D is 23.50, holy sh*t!

With Michael ;)

Haha, my overall K/D in online is 10.58

PVP K/D is 1.72

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:50 AM

Where do you find overall?

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:52 AM

Where do you find overall?

Social Club/Stats/Career

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:16 PM Edited by AzraelX, 17 November 2013 - 09:21 PM.

If there's someone in the 4s or even 3s who does this on the ground outside of a tank, I'd like to know so I can watch you play.

I'm around 3.4, and primarily play on the ground.

There isn't much to tell about it though. It's really just the use of tactics. If you try to out-skill someone else, you're going to end up going kill-for-kill most of the time. That's why you have to out-strategize them.

Your goal is to have high kills and low deaths. You are able to add kills, but you can never subtract deaths. Therefore avoiding deaths should always take priority over getting kills.

Considering there's no shortage of people who will actively pursue you, use that to your advantage. Take a good defensive position, anticipate their movements using the radar, and kill them without giving them the opportunity to attack you whenever possible (blind-firing, sticky bombs, etc). Letting them come to you puts them at a massive disadvantage.

If you have access to the Advanced Rifle, use it. Not that it should shock anyone, but your odds of winning a gunfight are better if your gun is better.

And never forget the most powerful tactical ability at your disposal: Off The Radar. It allows you to easily kill anyone, or escape from anyone, with no risk to yourself. You can even kill someone multiple times before leaving the area, all while they are exposed and blind at the same time.

If at any point someone brings out a tank, it's time for Passive Mode. All you have to do is put something between you and them that's at least a foot off the ground, and their tank offers nearly no risk to you. The only weapon they have left is their rotating tank gun, which they'll try to reach across the barrier to hit you with. It's easy to avoid if you just stay a couple feet away from them, so don't forget to take this thing into account.

And you'd think this would be more obvious to people, but NEVER try to hijack someone's tank while they are inside, it's never going to work unless they're AFK (and you have no way to know if they're ever actually AFK). You can't even stand on a moving tank, never mind completing the climbing/opening animations. And that's before taking into account the tank gun that acts as a giant spinning baseball bat.

You can use Off The Radar alongside Passive Mode to help guarantee an easy escape. Just have Off The Radar ready to activate and do it as soon as you see an opening. Break line-of-sight as quickly as possible, and then focus your effort on rapidly moving away from their location so they don't reestablish visual contact with you.

If they do manage to see you, and you have no reasonable chance of permanently breaking line-of-sight again, just go to the closest tank-proof location near you and taunt them some more as you wait for Off The Radar to be available again (or if you have things you need to do, you can always just find a new session at some point lol).

This list could probably go on forever, but all these tactics follow the same theme: Kill other people, but don't die.

• EyeMacHunt and stumblebum like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:05 AM

Honestly a high K/D means nothing in auto-aim.

All you have to do is take cover, and you automatically have a MUCH larger advantage than your opponent, it's so dumb.  So both players take cover and it just becomes a stalemate.

Free-aim is a different story.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

Player K/D is 3.19 atm. Usually floats between 3.17 and 3.21.

Didn't even know you could check your K/D against the AI lol, it's kinda a bit pointless no ?

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:11 AM

Some of you are posting non PvP KD/R's... which is cool.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

KceUju9.png

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:15 AM

1.4 pvp which i'm very surprised about as i usually avoid it unless provoked and i jump servers because of friends free/auto aim and sometimes it takes a while to find a range.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:16 AM Edited by SAUL_SILVER, 18 November 2013 - 03:17 AM.

NM

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:17 AM

My PvP K/D is 4.7 with around 800 kills.

BUT I want to be clear about something. In another K/D thread, someone posted about his habit of looking at the other K/Ds in a lobby, and anytime someone has one over 3-4 he watches them play. He has yet to find a player with a K/D that high who doesn't rooftop snipe, camp, play very cautiously and slowly, etc.

This is me as well. I know mine would be much lower if I mixed it up on the ground more often. I just enjoy sniping. But I think for the K/D to mean anything, it is first important to find out what style of player you are dealing with. They are both legitimate ways to play the game, but affect the way stats should be interpreted. If I had only sniped from the beginning and stayed away from deathmatches, my K/D could be much higher. Because it's that much easier to snipe and not get killed.

That was me.

It is really cool that you broke it down honestly. Lots of people do this, along with a combination of other tactics, to keep their KDR up. A lot of people will also use tanks... and leave the session if things look hairy.

The people with the highest PvP KDRs usually will not stand and fight if overmatched or evenly matched even. They will quick join/exit. Or find a new session.

If all you care about is PvP KDR, there are lots of slippery and ultra cautious or bogus methods you can use to keep it going up higher and higher.
  • Puchicas likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

Pvp is exactly 6
3174 kills
529 deaths.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users