sense, make some please

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

sense, make some please

I think he means that he doesn't like Adders or Entitys sound, but I have no f*cking idea

voad1
  • voad1

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:45 PM

He decided on buying an Adder based off of engine sound. He said if you spin out in an adder you're a skill less scrub. lrn2reed

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

adders don't even have cosmetic add ons to it, it's pretty much ugly as f*ck, entity ftw

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:51 PM

adders don't even have cosmetic add ons to it, it's pretty much ugly as f*ck, entity ftw

This

Everyone wants the Adder just because it's expensive (I think) same goes with the 400k apartment
I hate the Bugatti Veyron look so naturally I dislike the Adder

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

if you "hate" the look of a car you should seek medical advise on how to improve your quality of life. its a car... not the bastard sleeping with your wife!

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

if you "hate" the look of a car you should seek medical advise on how to improve your quality of life. its a car... not the bastard sleeping with your wife!

You're right, hate is such a strong word. I should've said "I dislike the looks of Bugatti Veyron"

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

He decided on buying an Adder based off of engine sound. He said if you spin out in an adder you're a skill less scrub. lrn2reed

This

Does your spoiler affect your sunburst Entities aerodynamics.. or is it more like makeup and earrings for an automobile? I like your selfie

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

This

Does your spoiler affect your sunburst Entities aerodynamics.. or is it more like makeup and earrings for an automobile? I like your selfie

The spoiler on the Entity is for Adder drivers to look at while they are eating my dust.

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

This

Did you not read the f*cking word cosmetic? Are you retarded? Get a dictionary and look up cosmetic please.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

whatisthis.png

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

This

Did you not read the f*cking word cosmetic? Are you retarded? Get a dictionary and look up cosmetic please.

My point exactly. Cosmetics only hint at your confused sexuality and or need for attention. Now simmer down or go to your room

He's my son

SHarm
  • SHarm

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

This

My point exactly. Cosmetics only hint at your confused sexuality and or need for attention. Now simmer down or go to your room

He's my son

Please dad sell your car pleaseeeee

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

All the aesthetics you can add to the Entity just make it look worse.. lmao

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

I have an Entity AND an Adder.
And my Adder looks as cool as the Entity.

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

Please dad sell your car pleaseeeee

You're a good sport, but I can't, champ. I was only kidding about your Entity, it's very snazzy.. I'm just getting old and my tastes are from 8 years ago 

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

The Entity is definitely uglier than the Adder.

• billy-pilgrim likes this

willeyj
  • willeyj

54-46

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:19 AM

I think the Veyron is an ugly car but after testing out paint schemes in single player I noticed that the Adder with a matte white finish and metallic black secondary reminded me of a Stormtrooper I had to buy one online.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:20 AM

Adder is probably the best overall because it's less vulnerable to the mutant, inbred basterts that cohabit races

Winning001
  • Winning001

They stole my iFruit full of power ballads

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

Top speed: the same (just trust me); if you challenge this then you do not know GTA logic on cars

Acceleration: adder has better take off (AWD) while entity has better acceleration 

Handling: its a super car, they both handle like super grippy nonsense until some point in turning where you lose all grip and spin out

Weight: probably the entity is lighter but not by much 

Appearance; opinionated 

Braking; like every car, has way too much braking force

Traction; its called don't floor it and you'll be fine

Aerodynamics; does not apply in any GTA game what-so-ever so dont debate it at all. theres only 1 value that determines drag and they're probably near the same value

Overall; all little kids own chrome ones with horrid low rider/muscle rims and think they're so cool and both are so mainstream that I don't own either (i had an entity FM but sold it after 5 minutes of buying it)

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:15 PM

Can't help but agree with you to be honest.

It really annoys me when people say they don't like the Adder because "it has bad handling".I know its just a game but learn to f*cking drive. The people who say they don't like it because everyone else has one are even worse.

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

Adder is a good car IMO, the 3rd best Super in game, just below Entity and Voltic.

Winning001
  • Winning001

They stole my iFruit full of power ballads

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

If you need more car comparisons, I could probably help :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users