Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anybody interested in a long Army Storyline?

12 replies to this topic
Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

I see theres no good Army Storylines, nor people who could make them. All I see in Army/Military missions is: DIE RUSSIAN, HAHAHAHAHAHA, and some mission makers have both bad grammar and a poor knowlege of the Military. I don't know how to make DYOM Missions, but I'm a good writer and mission maker, which I have proven in some other "Indie" mission-type fan games, or mods. Now, I'm just asking will someone make a proper War genre DYOM Storyline, and I'm putting up to help to make the plot. And I'm thinking of a longer storyline, and a pretty long war. So anybody up for the job? If not, is there a tutorial where I can learn to make DYOM missions fast?

• Platinum Card likes this

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

Hi Wolf. I'd be interested in seeing a well written military themed storyline. I'm also big into writing and mission designing. I believe that writing opens the gate for better storytelling with DYOM. I'm going to send you a pm. Perhaps we can collaborate?

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

Hi Wolf. I'd be interested in seeing a well written military themed storyline. I'm also big into writing and mission designing. I believe that writing opens the gate for better storytelling with DYOM. I'm going to send you a pm. Perhaps we can collaborate?

Sure, that's what I wanted. Just, I'm not good at making DYOM Missions, but I have a good grammar, and good ideas. And I'm even making the map and writing the storyline for a Full Convention mod - but that's paused. I'm gonna check out the PM.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

@Wolf 

Y U NO USE DESIGNER'S LOUNG???

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:44 PM Edited by Martin_GDF, 16 November 2013 - 06:44 PM.

Hmm... seems really interesting :)

I'm in... of course if you guys want :333

Andrei_Popescu
  • Andrei_Popescu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:10 PM

How about this 8 mission set:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/21818

Is it any good for a Long army storyline?

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:12 AM

I'm honestly tired of new people like you.. No offense. but stop spamming DYOM missions section with stuff like this. It belongs either to DYOM Support or designers lounge.. It's so irritating..

• Target13Productions likes this

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

@Wolf 

Y U NO USE DESIGNER'S LOUNG???

There's a Designer's Lounge for DYOM?

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:56 PM

I'm honestly tired of new people like you.. No offense. but stop spamming DYOM missions section with stuff like this. It belongs either to DYOM Support or designers lounge.. It's so irritating..

Well, first of all this is my only post, so far. And second, where should I post it? I'm not intending to spam, but where should I post for this kind of stuff?
And third, none taken. I'm used to not be taken seriously, and people thinking I'm bad n'all.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

Noob designer :D

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Hey, im interested in this idea. Im also working on an Army storyline, but I don't really write the whole story down, I just improvise and add any details I find on TV, books, games, etc. and make that mess somehow smooth together and stuff. If you wanna work with me, you can send me a PM then we can start working together on the storyline then I'll use it on my MP and you'll get credit for the story. The MP topic is in my signature.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

Oh one more thing, if ya want to try a good war MP, check out Crisis of 2016: Rage of Task Force 141, it's one helluva war MP.

Target13Productions
  • Target13Productions

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Is it me or everybody forgot the basic rules.

Double posting, Bumping old threads & starting useless topics?

God. I Really love newcomers & welcome them but this, This is the most unprofessional thing I've seen lately.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

Excuse me, I can't edit posts with my phone, it always f*cks up somehow.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users