» «
Photo

DS4 no go with GTAV

57 replies to this topic
Wanker665
  • Wanker665

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by Wanker665, 15 November 2013 - 10:20 PM.

http://bit.ly/1aIMh2b

Look at all those DS4 controllerZZZZZZZZ.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:20 PM Edited by KennethMBB, 15 November 2013 - 10:22 PM.

Are you retarded?

If any of you were like me and wanting to use the new incredibly comfy DS4 with GTAV, sad to say I can't get it to work with it.

Title of thread:

"DS4 no go with GTAV"

Again, what? Yes I use the DS4 as an acronym for the new dualshock 4. Like I said, many users say that, even Sony themselves. So again, what are you even going on about? This just further proves your stupidity and you should stop while you're ahead. I've said many times in this thread, Sony's controller is called the dualshock even that it says on the controller itself the name "dualshock". The acronym used for the dualshocks is DS along with the number of the version. I have no idea how you get through life with this simple terminology, but you're making everything more complicated than it ever should be. I feel sorry for you.

Wanker665
  • Wanker665

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

Are you retarded?

If any of you were like me and wanting to use the new incredibly comfy DS4 with GTAV, sad to say I can't get it to work with it.

Title of thread:

"DS4 no go with GTAV"

Again, what? Yes I use the DS4 as an acronym for the new dualshock 4. Like I said, many users say that, even Sony themselves. So again, what are you even going on about? This just further proves your stupidity and you should stop while you're ahead. I've said many times in this thread, Sony's controller is called the dualshock even that it says on the controller itself the name "dualshock". The acronym used for the dualshocks is DS along with the number of the version. I have no idea how you get through life with this simple terminology, but you're making everything more complicated than it ever should be. I feel sorry for you.

It's not called a DS3 just because people start calling it that. People in this thread call you an asshat, does that by default make you an asshat? In this case; yes it does.

• S-M-O-K-E likes this

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

the problem is dude is that your ds4 takes little game cartridges and the ps4 runs on compact discs. Not sure if Getting an adapter is an option but id give eBay a go they sell most stuff exept guns knives and magic potions

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

lol, i googled 'ds4' before ever posting in this thread, and when i saw those French cars, i figured the OP was typo-ing PS4 with DS4

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:27 PM

If you knew how to google search, you wouldn't do idiot searches. Example, yours and this is considered idiotic searches.

the problem is dude is that your ds4 takes little game cartridges and the ps4 runs on compact discs. Not sure if Getting an adapter is an option but id give eBay a go they sell most stuff exept guns knives and magic potions

so I did a search on google for your gaming "ds4", surprisingly enough. Majority of the searches came back with dualshock articles with the term DS4 as dualshock4. Proof is here.

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

I just did a search too dude and mine came back with a rather colourfull citeron and an advert for weight loss. Couldn't fi d your gameboy on there dude sorry.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 15 November 2013 - 10:59 PM.

Sony users would know. Well, sony users who actually pay attention. Its the controller. I didn't think it would be this complicated after all the controller has always been called the DS1 - 4

Maybe you are too young to remember the launch of the PS3 when there was NO DualShock controller available. It was only the SIXAXIS feature which the controllers had. I still have two of those old-school bad boys.

Maybe you should think, or know what you are talking about before you start acting like a smart ass. Just sayin.

Ive owned every console Sony has put out, and have never heard or seen this acronym before. Its been called a DUALSHOCK, which is its name.

Asshat does seem rather fitting here.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

Sony users would know. Well, sony users who actually pay attention. Its the controller. I didn't think it would be this complicated after all the controller has always been called the DS1 - 4

Maybe you are too young to remember the launch of the PS3 when there was NO DualShock controller available. It was only the SIXAXIS feature which the controllers had. I still have two of those old-school bad boys.
Maybe you should think, or know what you are talking about before you start acting like a smart ass. Just sayin.

Us sony users dont discuss those dark times of the sixaxis controller. It was sony's mistake to cut corners and use the excuse that the rumble interferes with the sixaxis when they were just trying to save money. Aside from that, grow up kid. Clearly I know more than you. Just stop while youre at it.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

Us sony users dont discuss those dark times of the sixaxis controller. It was sony's mistake to cut corners and use the excuse that the rumble interferes with the sixaxis when they were just trying to save money. Aside from that, grow up kid. Clearly I know more than you. Just stop while youre at it.

Kid? LMFAO ya ok, like 20 years ago. Try again.

You know more than me? About what? Consoles? Good for you. Nobody cares what you think you know. Do you want a gold star? Or maybe a cookie?

f*ck off you half wit peasant.

Pellegrini
  • Pellegrini

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

Playstation nerds, how does it feel to have tiny hands?

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:12 PM

So its confirmed?

Op is an AH?
  • S-M-O-K-E and Scoobroid like this

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

Kid? LMFAO ya ok, like 20 years ago. Try again.

You know more than me? About what? Consoles? Good for you. Nobody cares what you think you know. Do you want a gold star? Or maybe a cookie?

f*ck off you half wit peasant.

Well I'm sorry for hitting a nerve buddy. Apparently you have an issue with people on the internet with more intellect than you do? Also, if you don't like being called a kid, I suggest you not do the same hypocrite. The fact you also tried to come at me with useless information to prove that you I guess seemed to have more intelligence showed otherwise. If you really want to get into the details of it, like I said Sony cut corners. The DS3 was planned from the beginning but the haptic feedback "interfered" with their new sixaxis technology. Shortly after Sony realized how this angered the fanbase, they proceeded to create the DS3 and put it into production. So you can take your "old school sixaxis" and shove it up your ass half wit c*nt. Anyone can have one as long as they just cut the rumble pads out.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

lol... and you're surprised?

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:17 PM

Considering GTAV is a newer game, I had hope. But from other sources about the DS4 on PS3 shows that it works with IV.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:20 PM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 15 November 2013 - 11:28 PM.

So its confirmed?

Op is an AH?

That about sums it up yeah.

Super high intellect shown by OP by rewording my insult & firing it back at me. High creativity level.

Like i said good for you knowing more about a controller then someone else. Some people have more important sh*t to be educated on.

For the record, i have no issues getting into a civil argument with an intelligent person on the internet, but arguing with conceded, bull-headed, irrational people is a huge waste of my valuable time.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:25 PM

so you can't play GTA V in a Citroen DS4. nice to know.

style_silhouette_01.jpg

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:26 PM

So its confirmed?
Op is an AH?

I googled ah and I seen a bunch of pictures of an appache helicopter. I think me being an appache helicopter trumpts your stupidty.

That would be your logic of google searching. But you "asshats" seem to be stuck in the idiot generation.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

Considering GTAV is a newer game, I had hope. But from other sources about the DS4 on PS3 shows that it works with IV.

I actually wasn't aware of how many PS3 games the DS4 works with, but that aside, is the DS4 really that much better than the DS3?

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:29 PM

I've been a Playstation fan since 1995 and I've never heard the controller names abbreviated. Literally every person, article, news agency and store has called it a controller.

The OP is a retard.

• S-M-O-K-E likes this

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by S-M-O-K-E, 15 November 2013 - 11:30 PM.

Sad that you need google to show you what stuff means.

More super high intellect shown by the OP.

adamnightmare
  • adamnightmare

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

no game is backwards compatible on ps4

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

I've been a Playstation fan since 1995 and I've never heard the controller names abbreviated. Literally every person, article, news agency and store has called it a controller.

The OP is a retard.

lol... so because you were unaware of what DS4 means that makes the OP a retard?

Some of you people amaze me.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

So its confirmed?
Op is an AH?

I googled ah and I seen a bunch of pictures of an appache helicopter. I think me being an appache helicopter trumpts your stupidty.

That would be your logic of google searching. But you "asshats" seem to be stuck in the idiot generation.

I think it's time to STFBFTK bro.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

So its confirmed?
Op is an AH?

Looks like I hit another nerve on an idiot.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

So its confirmed?
Op is an AH?

Dont think too highly of yourself. It seems as your head may be too big already.

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

So its confirmed?
Op is an AH?

You're only tickling your own nerves son. I came for the lulz. It's always fun messing with egoistical forum users. HTHFYS BB

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

[quote name="Coyteria" post="1064080982" timestamp="1384549296"]

f*cking hell. Why do people make acronyms for a f*cking controller. Jesus Christ.[/quote]
Because Sony does this? Haven't you heard, Sony likes using acronyms for their products. Just like the Playstation 4 is the PS4. Likewise with the PS3. Is that too complicated for your little brain?[/quote]

:'( didn't need to be rude. :(

I just wondering since I Xbox.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users