Photo

Just bought a bullet

76 replies to this topic
MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by MajorWhytey, 15 November 2013 - 11:47 PM.

I'd love to be able to style it in the old light blue and orange British/American styling of the classic gt40. I've tried, but it just doesn't look right.

That's how I have mine actually. You're right that it doesn't look the same as the heritage color scheme, but it's close enough for me.

I like this comment. I meant the Gulf colour package from classics. You are on the ball with me here. Glad to hear other people are on the same level.
The gulf gt40. Beast on the road. Beauty on the eyes. But a killer of amateurs 😜
  • Str1p3s likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

On a related note, it's bullsh*t that you can't sell back cars you bought from the Internet. I understand not being to sell cars over a certain limit to LSC but at least have some sort of trade in option so I can get something back. Spending hundreds of thousands plus mods is a lot to just throw away when you're garage gets full, which happens fast. Either that or more garage space do I don't need to get rid of things but god damn that's a lot of money wasted.

Either way Jobs were never supposed to be nerfed so we could of at least had a decent source of income while no heist were available but obviously we couldn't be trusted with that by Rockstar.
  • PandaLambpaws and billy-pilgrim like this

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:54 PM

On a related note, it's bullsh*t that you can't sell back cars you bought from the Internet. I understand not being to sell cars over a certain limit to LSC but at least have some sort of trade in option so I can get something back. Spending hundreds of thousands plus mods is a lot to just throw away when you're garage gets full, which happens fast. Either that or more garage space do I don't need to get rid of things but god damn that's a lot of money wasted.

Either way Jobs were never supposed to be nerfed so we could of at least had a decent source of income while no heist were available but obviously we couldn't be trusted with that by Rockstar.

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

I just bought a couple thousand bullets.

I don't see what all the fuss is about :/

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

I totally agree with you here. To spend all that cash on a vehicle is poor. We should be able to re-sell for some value.
Vehicles in the most part are expensive. Not to add all the mods to make it half decent. We should be able to re-sell for some value. This is just one thing of many that annoys me about this game. However I'm not a hater...I do think this is the most open and enjoyable game ever. It has many, many flaws, but in a strange way, that's what I love about it!

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

I love the Ford GT, but I found myself not using mine so I sold it.

What do you use most now?

I have a full garage of maxed out cars that I use very regularly.  I usually get behind the wheel of 8/10 each time I play.

I use:
1. Rapid GT
2. 9H Cabrio
3. Entity
4. Akuma
5. Schafter
6. Monroe (I'm in love with that car)
7. Jackal
8. Sentinel XS
9. Mesa (Going to get rid of it and get a Rebel instead)
10. Vigero

Can't wait til they expand car capacity so I can get others.

I'd love to see photos buddy. I like the sound of your garage

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:51 AM

it's bullsh*t that you can't sell back cars you bought from the Internet. 

But you can. You do 1/2 of the steps for the money-glitch.
You do every step up to where you pull in your fancy car you want to sell. 
Sell it when prompted.
Walk out of LSC.
Done.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by brooklyn718, 16 November 2013 - 01:56 AM.

I think i might lease a fully modded one tonight to see if i like it.

Lease? As you mean glitch and replace lol

Gotta love when the clever picks up on things said lol

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

"Courage, Integrity & Pride"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:08 AM

LMAO, CANT EFFORT AN CHROME ADDER

Flo-Rida-Chrome-Wrapped-Bugatti-Veyron.j

Omg, what THE f*ck is "effort a chrome adder"...??? Bwahahahahahahaha.

Uber fail, and I still can't stop laughing...lmmfao @ sh*t like this.

thats justin biebers car.  like it sounds like a joke but he seriously drives a chrome adder IRL.

bieber.jpeg

That's a chrome Fisker Karma. What would be a Khamelion in the game. 

Cobra N
  • Cobra N

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:17 AM

I like my Bullet.  Why make games with hundreds of cars if everyone just drives 1 or 2?

Mine (with windows)

0_0.jpg

luisniko
  • luisniko

L'enchanteur de fappe

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

I don't have sports car. =(

But i'm satisfied with normal coupes i have

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

I think the f620 is classed as a coupe? I may be wrong. It's a fine looking car, with full mods, I'm sure it would be a beast too.

PandaLambpaws
  • PandaLambpaws

I'm a cat, I swear.

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

How would you guys compare this to the Monroe? I have one of those in Candy Orange.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

I think the f620 is classed as a coupe? I may be wrong. It's a fine looking car, with full mods, I'm sure it would be a beast too.

Yeah it's a coupe, often gets mistaken for a sports car though.

It's more or less the best 'free' car you can get besides the Elegy.

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:59 PM

I love the Ford GT, but I found myself not using mine so I sold it.

What do you use most now?

I have a full garage of maxed out cars that I use very regularly.  I usually get behind the wheel of 8/10 each time I play.

I use:
1. Rapid GT
2. 9H Cabrio
3. Entity
4. Akuma
5. Schafter
6. Monroe (I'm in love with that car)
7. Jackal
8. Sentinel XS
9. Mesa (Going to get rid of it and get a Rebel instead)
10. Vigero

Can't wait til they expand car capacity so I can get others.

I'd love to see photos buddy. I like the sound of your garage

You got it, man.  I don't know if I have individual pics of them all on my snapmatic, but you can see all of them in these pics:

0_0.jpg

Rapid and Schafter

0_0.jpg

Mesa

0_0.jpg

9H Cabrio

0_0.jpg

Monroe and my Bullet I was talking about that I swapped out for a Jackal

0_0.jpg

Sentinel XS

0_0.jpg

Vigero :)  No huge intake, those things take away from the natural appeal of these Camaro SS reskins

0_0.jpg

And my Entity

Sorry no pics of my Akuma on my Snapmatic, but It's all blacked out with some orange wheels.  If you really want to see the Jackal and Akuma I can try and get some pics up this afternoon when I play.  Just search my gt ShadowedAscent on Social Club.

Infamous_WarPig
  • Infamous_WarPig

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

Personaly, I went with claisc car from the GTA series... I have an Infurnus, a Bullet, a Feltzer a PJC 600, a sabre turbo, a phoenix , a Comet, a stigner  and a Coquette for  the look and a Tornado also for the bel air look :)

The bullet to me is a GTA classic love it so much in GTA vice city... I mean it's a super car but the sound is more like a muscle car sound than a sh*tty razor sound from Entity... the Infurnus also si a Cclasic since GTA III the look and no window at the back is a must :)

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

I'd love to be able to style it in the old light blue and orange British/American styling of the classic gt40. I've tried, but it just doesn't look right.

That's how I have mine actually. You're right that it doesn't look the same as the heritage color scheme, but it's close enough for me.

I like this comment. I meant the Gulf colour package from classics. You are on the ball with me here. Glad to hear other people are on the same level.
The gulf gt40. Beast on the road. Beauty on the eyes. But a killer of amateurs

Yeah, the Heritage is just a throwback to the old Gulf colors I believe. Same scheme. When I first got my Bullet, I went with white and blue, since that's a really popular combination for regular Ford GTs, but I just couldn't stay away from blue and orange. The GT40 is probably my favorite car of all time--both looks and sounds amazing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users