Photo

Why do you use the LSC glitch?

193 replies to this topic
Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

because rockstar is a money grubbing slick sons of  b**** thats what most people will tell you o.O

MoTK70
  • MoTK70

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

anyone else laughing at the irony of people getting upset about other players taking free cars and free money in a game called Grand Theft Auto?

No, but I'm laughing at how you actually think stealing money/cars in a game is the same as exploiting an error in the game coding.

I made a humorous observation. I never spoke to whether or not I think "exploiting an error in the game coding" is analogous to anything; but please, tell me what else I'm actually thinking.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

Glitched just enough in case they ever release more buyable properties. It's looking doubtful though.

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

Glitched just enough in case they ever release more buyable properties. It's looking doubtful though.

Yeah, I hope they do too :l

Omicron-Lyrae
  • Omicron-Lyrae

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:24 PM

what is the LSC glitch ??

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Sheriff of Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

I glitch because having money is more fun than not.  It's harder to glitch now, and more risky, but I still love to have nice fully modded cars and plenty of ammo.... let me earn money faster, and I will stop glitching!

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

Because money.

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by Drummin, 01 December 2013 - 09:37 PM.

Because you are a crook in this game. LSC glitch is the ultimate heist. Plus, it's just as repetitive as everything else.
  • GoodGreen likes this

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:43 PM

I do it for the money.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

I played for ages going "I wont glitch" "I will never glitch" despite it being a bit of a grind to earn money.

Then they removed restart mission. Then they halved the mission payouts and reduced some missions specifically - making it too hard to keep up in random races against players who either glitched or had more time to play the game or had purchased GTA dollars.

I played one night, 3 hours, looked at my balance and I was only 20K up.

Next night I glitched a little, a few days later a little more, now I'm up to I think 8M spent.

Did it ruin the game? No, the opposite. Instead of grinding or only playing high payout jobs - I'll play anything and just play for the enjoyment - not to earn a wage. It's been a LOT more fun to play since glitching. But the ultimate fun would be not glitching, and mission payouts to be raised, because then I can enjoy the game and earn my money properly.

What I've done is buy what I want/need, left 1 million in the bank, and am just enjoying the game. No grinding, and no leaving low payout missions. I'll help that level 5 guy with his $500 mission.

• jameznash and AlienTwo like this

jameznash
  • jameznash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

^ This is what I was going to say.

Plus: I wanted to be able to move my cars around in my garage - I am a bit of a perfectionist and I want each car in the slot I want it in.

I just used the money to swap the cars I already had to a different garage slot and arrange them so they look better.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

I can move from Weasel Plaza to Majestic and back...I can buy a garage in the sticks hide out for days and then buy back my Weasel condo...

f*ck buying a tank I can put $$$ on your head....Rich Bosses don't get in tanks they get people to do it for them....

I can battle back someone who kills me and if they keep killing me I can send muggers and mercenaries endlessly.

I can respray and buy rims many times at my convenience...

Did I mention there's no worry when I need to feed my grenade launcher at 5k a pop...

I'm never low on ammo...

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

I think that in GTA0, Rockstar will introduce Burger Shot jobs at $5 per in-game hour, and we can't just rubber-band the control stick and let it run all day, rather we have to actually keep serving hamburgers or we get fired.  Rockstar will do this so that we will better appreciate the race payouts.  We are such an ungrateful bunch.  :p

J32T3R
  • J32T3R

Stone Free

• Members
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:03 PM

Because with the LSC Glitch i can triple maybe quadruple the money i earn from that in 15mins, than racing a full hour.

I don't see why people show so much grievance to this. At least 60% have at least done this or at least tried it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users