Photo

Why do you use the LSC glitch?

193 replies to this topic
elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

And for the one guy who said " oh I can log on right now and win two TDM right now for 26k " first off TDM sucks balls. The spawning is off , not enough weapons on map, and it's based on luck . Who ever sees who first gets the kill. U don't even have to aim just pull the trigger first.

Admit it legit players, U R BROKE! U lack resources , and u hate free roam because u know someone will cause u grief , and for u to respond it will cost u. U struggle for ammo. Racing is limited for because u r not prepared to race in every class. U don't experience gta V to it's full potential. If you are not broke , I doubt u r legit. U spammed or glitched something .

I'm not saying u should glitch, and glitchers are better players than u. I'm just saying r* sh*tted on u guys. I don't know one person who has been banned for money glitch, they cut legit players income in half , and they offered u guys cash cards. U do the math

I can get on and win 26k TDM isn't luck you're just terrible at this game, spawning is so easy to figure out if you aren't mentally challenged.  And why do weapons on the map matter?  Buy your own ammo, shouldn't be a problem.  And getting the first kill literally means nothing, have you even played TDM before?  Do you even know how to, here's a tip: try not being trash at the game and you can be good at TDM.

I actually have everything unlocked that I could possibly want without cheating/glitching at all, had the 400k apartment, sold it to go to weazel, have like 10mil invested into all the cars I want, all the mods, I have all my weapons/maxed ammo.  Pretty sure I'm experiencing online to the full extent, and I didn't need to glitch.

You seriously must be like 13 years old judging from the logic/typing in your post.

Hold on.... U said u have 10 mil invested into cars ? And u didn't glitch 0.o most legit players that are lvl 100-120 average about 3-5 mil total from jobs. Where does this other 5 mil come from 0.o may I ask what's your rank is ? Better yet care to link your stats ? what's there to be afraid of you are legit .

http://oi44.tinypic.com/29lbel4.jpg

I really like switching out cars in my garage.  In case you're going to ask why I have so much from jobs I leveled up through jobs (since day 1 of release) and I played with 3 other people who all enjoyed doing missions and we did them quite a bit.

Edit:  after looking at cash it's about 7mil spent on cars, figured it would be more since I've repurchased a few expensive ones.

Great job ! But u Just proved my point , u are Lester . 13 days play time ? U ppl don't have jobs ? u don't have responsebilities ? Even if I'm not at work I still have sh*t to do and ppl to see . I have half your play time and work a full time 9-5 . That's the thing I don't want to be Lester.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:55 PM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 06:56 PM.

And for the one guy who said " oh I can log on right now and win two TDM right now for 26k " first off TDM sucks balls. The spawning is off , not enough weapons on map, and it's based on luck . Who ever sees who first gets the kill. U don't even have to aim just pull the trigger first.

Admit it legit players, U R BROKE! U lack resources , and u hate free roam because u know someone will cause u grief , and for u to respond it will cost u. U struggle for ammo. Racing is limited for because u r not prepared to race in every class. U don't experience gta V to it's full potential. If you are not broke , I doubt u r legit. U spammed or glitched something .

I'm not saying u should glitch, and glitchers are better players than u. I'm just saying r* sh*tted on u guys. I don't know one person who has been banned for money glitch, they cut legit players income in half , and they offered u guys cash cards. U do the math

I can get on and win 26k TDM isn't luck you're just terrible at this game, spawning is so easy to figure out if you aren't mentally challenged.  And why do weapons on the map matter?  Buy your own ammo, shouldn't be a problem.  And getting the first kill literally means nothing, have you even played TDM before?  Do you even know how to, here's a tip: try not being trash at the game and you can be good at TDM.

I actually have everything unlocked that I could possibly want without cheating/glitching at all, had the 400k apartment, sold it to go to weazel, have like 10mil invested into all the cars I want, all the mods, I have all my weapons/maxed ammo.  Pretty sure I'm experiencing online to the full extent, and I didn't need to glitch.

You seriously must be like 13 years old judging from the logic/typing in your post.

Hold on.... U said u have 10 mil invested into cars ? And u didn't glitch 0.o most legit players that are lvl 100-120 average about 3-5 mil total from jobs. Where does this other 5 mil come from 0.o may I ask what's your rank is ? Better yet care to link your stats ? what's there to be afraid of you are legit .

I really like switching out cars in my garage.  In case you're going to ask why I have so much from jobs I leveled up through jobs (since day 1 of release) and I played with 3 other people who all enjoyed doing missions and we did them quite a bit.

Edit:  after looking at cash it's about 7mil spent on cars, figured it would be more since I've repurchased a few expensive ones.

Great job ! But u Just proved my point , u are Lester . 13 days play time ? U ppl don't have jobs ? u don't have responsebilities ? Even if I'm not at work I still have sh*t to do and ppl to see . I have half your play time and work a full time 9-5 . That's the thing I don't want to be Lester.

I've been playing since day 1, that was 48 days ago.

Can you even do math?  Try and realize the average I could spend per day to get that much time.  I accumulated this time while yes, having a job and going to college among other real life activities/responsibilities..  And clearly you're not lester because I think lester would be able to actually type like someone above the age of 9. 

And I can't stress this enough, you can make 50k+ in under 30minutes from TDM and you can make close to 30k in under 30 minutes from missions, that is literally nothing in terms of spending time on this game.

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

I don't see what a 1v1 shows in any game lol.

really? you need a life, outside of this thread. the only people who are reading your book long arguments are the people you quoted and are having this back and forth troll like discussion. its sad. and it shows when you have to quote 5 people just to say what you want to say, which makes absolutley no sense.

1v1 should be obvious. racing, shooting, anything... you will not win. winning, which you will not do, also applies to this thread. so just let it go mmmmm k teenager with a youtube complex.

How can you say someone needs a life when you just challenged me to a 1v1 on gta.

:catloaf:

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Can you even do math?  Try and realize the average I could spend per day to get that much time.  I accumulated this time while yes, having a job and going to college among other real life activities/responsibilities..  And clearly you're not lester because I think lester would be able to actually type like someone above the age of 9. 

And I can't stress this enough, you can make 50k+ in under 30minutes from TDM and you can make close to 30k in under 30 minutes from missions, that is literally nothing in terms of spending time on this game.

Hahaha not to sound biased or anything, but I must say that was a great point against a little judgemental prick. f*ck that I am biased.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

I think u sit at home all day and play this game. And f*ck TDM that sh*t sucks. I'm on mobile version . I'm doin sh*t. Don't wanna be Lester he gets no pussy. No other way to say it.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 07:17 PM.

I think u sit at home all day and play this game. And f*ck TDM that sh*t sucks. I'm on mobile version . I'm doin sh*t. Don't wanna be Lester he gets no pussy. No other way to say it.

I'm so sorry, I had no idea you were actually mentally challenged.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Lol u definitely get no pussy.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

Lol u definitely get no pussy.

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:58 PM

It always confuses me when I look at threads that have pointless arguments in them, 0desza is just saying that he/she prefers TDM, missions and racing for money rather than doing any glitches. 0desza also disagrees with people who glitch without a valid/acceptable reason. The rest of you reply with comments saying that he/she gets no pussy and that he/she has attitude problems. It's kind of funny when you think about it.

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

money buys happiness in this game.. If rockstar didn't have the money thing, it would be so much more fun. it's just a hassle now.  I feel like they forgot how to have fun like in the olden days.  What happened to the katana sword... and the purple dildo as a weapon? haaa

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

Because it's there.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:12 PM

really? you need a life, outside of this thread.

Exactly right. You summed up Odeza in one sentence.

I can't believe any real person could spend so much time crying and sobbing over what other people are doing in a video game.

His obsession is so pathetic that it is almost funny.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 09:55 PM.

really? you need a life, outside of this thread.

Exactly right. You summed up Odeza in one sentence.

I can't believe any real person could spend so much time crying and sobbing over what other people are doing in a video game.

His obsession is so pathetic that it is almost funny.

I'll be here all day.

:breadfish:

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by muhmuhhuh, 17 November 2013 - 09:30 PM.

People use the glitch because they are lazy cheats who have zero concept of a gaming community and just want everything now and dont care how they get it. Me, me, me, me, me.

And do you know what? I guess there is nothing wrong with that in the grand scheme of things. Each to their own. Good on them for enjoying the game the way they want to. I have nothing against these people.

But why do people have to make an excuse for it? Cash cards, I lost my character, I lost 500k so had to glitch 3 billion to make up for it, no time to level up, to catch up with other glitchers, nerfed pay offs, The devil told me to etc etc. The reason is the reason I have mentioned above regardless. 

It shouldnt come as a surprise or indeed upset anybody. Thats what online gaming is like and indeed what society is like as a whole these days.  Meh. 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

But why do people have to make an excuse for it? Cash cards, I lost my character, I lost 500k so had to glitch 3 billion to make up for it, no time to level up, to catch up with other glitchers, nerfed pay offs, The devil told me to etc etc. The reason is the reason I have mentioned above regardless. 

Because they actually do care that they're cheating but are probably too afraid of the "I told you so posts"  so they try to justify it, best part is later on they say they aren't trying to justify it after spending 5+ posts giving reasons as to why they feel like they deserve glitched money.

You gotta take into account that the majority of cheaters/glitchers are kids/teenagers (judging from the replies/posts made by glitchers on here) so I mean can't really expect much there.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

Because they actually do care that they're cheating but are probably too afraid of the "I told you so posts"  so they try to justify it, best part is later on they say they aren't trying to justify it after spending 5+ posts giving reasons as to why they feel like they deserve glitched money.

You gotta take into account that the majority of cheaters/glitchers are kids/teenagers (judging from the replies/posts made by glitchers on here) so I mean can't really expect much there.

True. They are only justifying it if they get caught though, which is unlikely of course. 

I really dont understand a lot of the attitudes of online gamers, yet I still play. Maybe its me who has the problem!?

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:24 PM Edited by iiGh0STt, 17 November 2013 - 10:31 PM.

How can you say someone needs a life when you just challenged me to a 1v1 on gta.

because we both play it? your logic is completely bass ackwards. people come to this forum because they play the game.... duh.

and that, as well as the arguments you have provided us with, is why you need a life. no one cares how much time you spend playing and what you do in your free time. if you had any sense, you would know this, and not mention it in every post.

how can you judge anyones age by a post they make? this is your logic..... its pathetic.

you might not see it, but the rest of us do. go troll another thread with useless spammed comments with almost instant replies about nothing other than a back and forth argument, elsewhere. your opinion was stated in your first post here, and from then, you have had a steady troll decline in logic and reasoning. please, comment so i can ignore you and feed your online ego with a "win".

and i just made one mil in game in the time it took you to read all of this. die slow.

btw, I'm 29, Army, and i live by myself off post. so lets hear about how much of a life we all need for playing a game in our free time and then going to a forum based on that specific game looking for information. you have provided nothing useful here, move along.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:26 PM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 10:35 PM.

because we both play it? your logic is completely bass ackwards.

and that, as well as the arguments you have provided us with, is why you need a life. no one cares how much time you spend playing and what you do in your free time. if you had any sense, you would know this, and not mention it in every post.

how can you judge anyones age by a post they make? this is your logic..... its pathetic.

you might not see it, but the rest of us do. go troll another thread with useless pammed comments about nothing other than a back and forth argument, elsewhere. your opinion was stated in your first post here, and from then, you have had a steady troll decline in logic and reasoning. please, comment so i can ignore you and feed your online ego.

and i just made one mil in game in the time it took you to read all of this. die slow.

Maybe you should try re-reading my posts and the ones I was replying to I don't think you even read them and if you did apparently you didn't comprehend them.

Not even trying to be mean, being pretty serious lol.

Edit:  And as a bonus, you tried to judge my age in the following link based only off the posts I make;

http://gtaforums.com...h/?p=1064094783 - I'm not even actually sure what a youtube complex is, does this make your logic dare I say ass forwards.

Job well done.

• iiGh0STt likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

Maybe you should try re-reading my posts and the ones I was replying to I don't think you even read them and if you did apparently you didn't comprehend them.

Edit:  And as a bonus, you tried to judge my age in the following link based only off the posts I make;

http://gtaforums.com...h/?p=1064094783 - I'm not even actually sure what a youtube complex is, does this make your logic dare I say ass forwards.

Job well done.

terrific. my point exactly. and we can all tell you are serious, thanks for clearing it up. buh bye.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 10:43 PM.

Job well done.

terrific. my point exactly. and we can all tell you are serious, thanks for clearing it up. buh bye.

No problem, glad to help.

Is this the part where you ignore me now after pretty much going nowhere and doing the same thing you claim I was doing.  Brush up on your reading skills, would really help you avoid being a huge hypocrite and probably help with the comprehension thing.

• iiGh0STt likes this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

My glitched coloured rims are an attack on your gaming experience.  Apologies in advance :(

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

My glitched coloured rims are an attack on your gaming experience.  Apologies in advance :(

Dayum!

GoldMouf
  • GoldMouf

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

So I can do what the f*ck I wanna do

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

At least you're sorry.

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

People use the LSC glitch because they have yet to move on to bigger/better methods.

Bow before my illegitimate billions. Bow you peasants! I have been chosen by the hackers, I am the future!

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

I glitch because its a stupid f*cking game that is meant for entertainment purposes and whether you earn money the "right" way or not will have no effect on you in the real world. I paid for the game to have fun with it and grinding missions all day long to maybe buy something at the end of the day isn't fun.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Spaceman Spiff Wannabe

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

Why? Because, like you, I cannot resist the free money.  I too feel guilty, I have glitched around 3 mil, and I stopped.  But I got rid of my Entity for an Adder (didn't want too many high end vehicles... also sold my Vacca) now I regret it.  I like how the Adder looks way more, but I loved how the Entity drove... now i am resisting the urge to glitch another 3 mil, buy the Entity, Z-Type and mod them out... then make sure I still have 1-200k... because "what if-"? HELP ME!!!

MoTK70
  • MoTK70

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

anyone else laughing at the irony of people getting upset about other players taking free cars and free money in a game called Grand Theft Auto?

• AlienTwo likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:11 PM Edited by Odesza, 18 November 2013 - 08:11 PM.

anyone else laughing at the irony of people getting upset about other players taking free cars and free money in a game called Grand Theft Auto?

No, but I'm laughing at how you actually think stealing money/cars in a game is the same as exploiting an error in the game coding.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

Lost my character twice and then lost all my cars the day after stimulus.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users