Photo

Why do you use the LSC glitch?

193 replies to this topic
anada
  • anada

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

Guys can we just all stop fighting for two minutes to explain this glitch to an ignorant sap such as myself

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:58 AM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 07:00 AM.

Guys can we just all stop fighting for two minutes to explain this glitch to an ignorant sap such as myself

http://bit.ly/vfJC5f

anada
  • anada

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:19 AM

Eureka

m3dic8d
  • m3dic8d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:21 AM

The customization on the cars in this game is really cool to me, and the paints are beautiful... I lost interest in single player because obviously after you beat it there isn't much to do. So I decided to build my garage in online. I don't really do free roam much because I don't fight, I don't do anything but race and collect cars modifying them every time I level lol. So how does it hurt you if I glitched? Never even play deathmatch, I'm still pray-and-spray lol

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

And plus, driving an Adder, tooling in a tank, and buzzing around in a Buzzard are way more fun than trying to win 50 races just to add turbo to my Futo. 

HAVE FUN!!! Cheers! ;)

If you can't get 25k in 50 races then something is clearly wrong with you.

I can log on right now and win 2 TDMs and have 26k in around 10minutes, legit.   Jeez this game sure is hard to make money on and you aren't over-exaggerating or anything.

I think you need to win 50 races to unlock turbo then you have to buy it, I believe that's what he/she was saying.

50 races isn't even a lot tho lol.  Probably takes half a day to do at the most, and you can just do it for bikes and unlock the mods for every class of car.  So it's a one time thing.

You need a friend to let you win 50 races since most pug races are full of idiots who just drive through everything and your lucky to win 1/5 and that's if you have a fully modded car if your don't you are kinda screwed. It will still take you 2 hours and you'll make around 150k.  I hate racing pugs so to make legit cash missions are more fun. 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

And plus, driving an Adder, tooling in a tank, and buzzing around in a Buzzard are way more fun than trying to win 50 races just to add turbo to my Futo. 

HAVE FUN!!! Cheers! ;)

If you can't get 25k in 50 races then something is clearly wrong with you.

I can log on right now and win 2 TDMs and have 26k in around 10minutes, legit.   Jeez this game sure is hard to make money on and you aren't over-exaggerating or anything.

I think you need to win 50 races to unlock turbo then you have to buy it, I believe that's what he/she was saying.

50 races isn't even a lot tho lol.  Probably takes half a day to do at the most, and you can just do it for bikes and unlock the mods for every class of car.  So it's a one time thing.

You need a friend to let you win 50 races since most pug races are full of idiots who just drive through everything and your lucky to win 1/5 and that's if you have a fully modded car if your don't you are kinda screwed. It will still take you 2 hours and you'll make around 150k.  I hate racing pugs so to make legit cash missions are more fun. 

I've never really raced outside of 4-5 people races with friends so I wouldn't know, TDM is my favorite way of making easy cash atm, but most missions are pretty easy as well.

Tiddy
  • Tiddy

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

I was bored and had completed everything in the game?

Had no desire to replay the same missions over and over.

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

My name is Michael and I'm a recovering LSC glitcher, it's been 1 week and 2 days since I last LSC glitched. I've glitched 11 million and I feel terrible about it but I couldn't stop! Once I had my cars fully customized I moved onto the Buzzard then onto the Frogger and then onto the Marquis, it was out of control!

I kept finding excuses to glitch over and over until I reached 11 million. That's when I realized that I have to stop in case I get banned or something. I have the urge to glitch every day and I REALLY want to but I must stay strong!

My question to you, why do you glitch? Share your stories!

Share a few mill with me homie!  Its always a good thing to give back.  PS3 tag the same as forum.

Yeah.. wrong thread. This is " WHY do you LSC glitch? " not " Giving out free money! " 

Plus I'm not on PS3.
Understood homie.

You'll make a fine bum someday sir!

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:17 PM

because missions are not worth the time and effort. I don't play 24/7 and i enjoy having any car I want.

the real question is, why would you not use it?

gaining money does nothing but fill your in game pockets, it does not make you a better or worse player. who cares if someone has the 400k house and a full garage... shouldn't we all be able to afford these things? i feel sorry for anyone who tries to justify any other method of obtaining money in this game. its a waste of time.

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

Hmmm, you guys make some really good points. Possibly some of the most logical reasoning I've seen on these forums is in this thread, which I wouldn't have expected. f*ck it, next time I'm sitting there thinking 'ooh, I better not get this or do that because of gta$' I'm going to hit it up.

I have lots of great things and 1.6 million earned legit at level 64, but my gameplay really is being hampered by the in game economy. Plus the option is there to purchase as much as you want, so rockstar are already giving people the option to have endless cash for no effort, they just want you to pay real money for it, which is f*cking retarded.

Thank you guys! Next time you see me online ill be having all sorts of fun in free roam instead of messing around for an hour and thinking, oh crap, that's a lot of time(gta dollars) I just wasted.

LeSuede
  • LeSuede

Donde estan las drogas ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

I glitch because I am a winner.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 04:34 PM.

because missions are not worth the time and effort. I don't play 24/7 and i enjoy having any car I want.

the real question is, why would you not use it?

gaining money does nothing but fill your in game pockets, it does not make you a better or worse player. who cares if someone has the 400k house and a full garage... shouldn't we all be able to afford these things? i feel sorry for anyone who tries to justify any other method of obtaining money in this game. its a waste of time.

You sound like a child.

And you're supposed to be able to afford those things in due time, do you have any sense of how progression works in a game.  Also the means to get easy quick money in this game aren't time consuming at all, try not being terrible at the game.

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

lefuckface
  • lefuckface

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:38 PM

because it´s cool and i am cool.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Stop trying to rationalize bullsh*t . No matter how u put it , the time u put in to this game is not worth the progress . The payouts are too small. I am not Lester . I don't have all day to play . Look at the amount of hours All the successful legit players have played the game. The numbers are outrageous to me, and to think some of these ppl have kids . Yet they want to run around judging glitchers and call ppl 12 year olds. It just shows the payouts are to little especially after payouts were cut in half. Then surprise suprise r* wants to bring back microtransactions . Please... Get the f*ck out of here. Then u ppl defend this ?

For the ppl who are saying " oh I can win 50 races in one day and earn x amount of money " who the f*ck are u racing ? Are u swapping wins with your friends ? Cause if you are u might as well glitch . If u r not swapping races what game are u playing ? I guarantee u will not win 50 races in a row , no matter how good u drive. Someone or something in GTA will cost u the race. If u win every other race that's a 100 races , u r a Lester or u r neglecting your family .

And for the one guy who said " oh I can log on right now and win two TDM right now for 26k " first off TDM sucks balls. The spawning is off , not enough weapons on map, and it's based on luck . Who ever sees who first gets the kill. U don't even have to aim just pull the trigger first.

Admit it legit players, U R BROKE! U lack resources , and u hate free roam because u know someone will cause u grief , and for u to respond it will cost u. U struggle for ammo. Racing is limited for because u r not prepared to race in every class. U don't experience gta V to it's full potential. If you are not broke , I doubt u r legit. U spammed or glitched something .

I'm not saying u should glitch, and glitchers are better players than u. I'm just saying r* sh*tted on u guys. I don't know one person who has been banned for money glitch, they cut legit players income in half , and they offered u guys cash cards. U do the math

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:43 PM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 05:45 PM.

And for the one guy who said " oh I can log on right now and win two TDM right now for 26k " first off TDM sucks balls. The spawning is off , not enough weapons on map, and it's based on luck . Who ever sees who first gets the kill. U don't even have to aim just pull the trigger first.

Admit it legit players, U R BROKE! U lack resources , and u hate free roam because u know someone will cause u grief , and for u to respond it will cost u. U struggle for ammo. Racing is limited for because u r not prepared to race in every class. U don't experience gta V to it's full potential. If you are not broke , I doubt u r legit. U spammed or glitched something .

I'm not saying u should glitch, and glitchers are better players than u. I'm just saying r* sh*tted on u guys. I don't know one person who has been banned for money glitch, they cut legit players income in half , and they offered u guys cash cards. U do the math

I can get on and win 26k TDM isn't luck you're just terrible at this game, spawning is so easy to figure out if you aren't mentally challenged.  And why do weapons on the map matter?  Buy your own ammo, shouldn't be a problem.  And getting the first kill literally means nothing, have you even played TDM before?  Do you even know how to, here's a tip: try not being trash at the game and you can be good at TDM.

I actually have everything unlocked that I could possibly want without cheating/glitching at all, had the 400k apartment, sold it to go to weazel, have like 10mil invested into all the cars I want, all the mods, I have all my weapons/maxed ammo.  Pretty sure I'm experiencing online to the full extent, and I didn't need to glitch.

You seriously must be like 13 years old judging from the logic/typing in your post.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

I was a former LSC glitcher, a wealthy benefactor gave me 2 billion, so now I am done with it. 

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

I can get on and win 26k TDM isn't luck you're just terrible at this game, spawning is so easy to figure out if you aren't mentally challenged.  And why do weapons on the map matter?  Buy your own ammo, shouldn't be a problem.  And getting the first kill literally means nothing, have you even played TDM before?  Do you even know how to, here's a tip: try not being trash at the game and you can be good at TDM.

I actually have everything unlocked that I could possibly want without cheating/glitching at all, had the 400k apartment, sold it to go to weazel, have like 10mil invested into all the cars I want, all the mods, I have all my weapons/maxed ammo.  Pretty sure I'm experiencing online to the full extent, and I didn't need to glitch.

You seriously must be like 13 years old judging from the logic/typing in your post.

you need to f*ckin relax. and stop with the insults regarding people age. your point has been made, and it will go unnoticed because of the way you said it. stop being a douche just because you think playing the missions makes you a good player. ill send you and inv and we can go 1v1 if you really want to test me. otherwise, calm down.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

Lies all lies . the spawning in TDM shouldn't be easy this how u spawn trap ppl . U talking out of your ass rationalizing bullsh*t like the rest NEXT

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:16 PM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 06:19 PM.

you need to f*ckin relax. and stop with the insults regarding people age. your point has been made, and it will go unnoticed because of the way you said it. stop being a douche just because you think playing the missions makes you a good player. ill send you and inv and we can go 1v1 if you really want to test me. otherwise, calm down.

Where did I imply playing missions makes me a good player, and I'm pretty relaxed and no my point isn't going unnoticed because of the way I say it, it's going unnoticed because the majority of the people in this thread are too dense to understand how to make money in this game easily - hence glitching.

I don't see what a 1v1 shows in any game lol.

Lies all lies . the spawning in TDM shouldn't be easy this how u spawn trap ppl . U talking out of your ass rationalizing bullsh*t like the rest NEXT

Expected this kind of reply, you seriously have no idea what you're talking about, and you can't force spawn in TDM.  Stop being a terrible scrub like the rest.

side note: 11.6m earned with 400k in the bank, didn't need to glitch and now happily enjoying gta online to the fullest extent with the added sense of achievement/progress which is really what gta has always been about, next excuse.

tazzy4u2
  • tazzy4u2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:20 PM

Don't really understand the argument for glitching. Quick point I don't care if you do it or not I don't play with you, it's not a persistent server, it has no bearing whatever.

You glitch to have money so you don't have to do missions race etc. you can run about in Free roam all day long. Doing what??
Robbing stores and armoured trucks is obviously out cos that's just like grinding a race or mission which you glitch to avoid.
Sure I mess about with a friend on cop killing sprees but there's only so much before hey I'm grinding cops now not missions and races. Pretty sure I blew about 120k completing 50 stunt jumps and I still have cash.
Kinda leaves bounties and killing random white dots? As a pvp game surely there's other better games for doing that type of thing in? Again if I did that after 2 hours of it I'm just grinding free roam death matches.
You want a 10 car garage. I got one I drive 2 cars. 1 bike.
Only reason I've seen so far I get is being a respray addict or you lost everything.
Maybe just me but I'd find just doing free roam as boring as just racing or just doing boneyard survival and just as grindy as the stuff I'm trying to avoid. I prefer variety which just happens to give me cash. Only difference is I don't have a 10mill back account I don't use.
Just cos I don't understand it doesn't mean I'm knocking it do wtf you want. I genuinely don't get it as much as I don't get the endless posts of hate for glitchers or legit players.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

Hold on.... U said u have 10 mil invested into cars ? And u didn't glitch 0.o most legit players that are lvl 100-120 average about 3-5 mil total from jobs. Where does this other 5 mil come from 0.o may I ask what's your rank is ? Better yet care to link your stats ? what's there to be afraid of you are legit .

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:32 PM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 06:37 PM.

Hold on.... U said u have 10 mil invested into cars ? And u didn't glitch 0.o most legit players that are lvl 100-120 average about 3-5 mil total from jobs. Where does this other 5 mil come from 0.o may I ask what's your rank is ? Better yet care to link your stats ? what's there to be afraid of you are legit .

http://oi44.tinypic.com/29lbel4.jpg

I really like switching out cars in my garage.  In case you're going to ask why I have so much from jobs I leveled up through jobs (since day 1 of release) and I played with 3 other people who all enjoyed doing missions and we did them quite a bit.

Edit:  after looking at cash it's about 7mil spent on cars, figured it would be more since I've repurchased a few expensive ones.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:38 PM Edited by GTAVTheHeat, 17 November 2013 - 06:42 PM.

Glitching makes the game boring and fine tuned towards the instant gratification type. You want all the cool stuff in the game but don't want to work hard to get it, so you take any corners you can and then still have the audacity to claim the game is boring. A game is what you make of it, simple as that. Missions, races, and all the other minigames make the rag to riches story fun and as non tedious as possible. Playing games was important for many for a number of reasons one of them being sense of achievement. I remember when I was level 80 or so and I wanted the heavy sniper, I grinded my way to 90 so I could get it and I had fun on the way there. Now I use my heavy sniper alot more than I did in Single player. The sense of achievement in this game is huge and unlocking new tatts, upgrades, gun colors, clothes, and all that good stuff is whats really worth it. I have glitched cars, I have and in all honesty it kills the experience. For me its not about having what everyone else has, I am not a trendsetter or a fad follower. I make due with what I have and use it to overcome obstacles. If someone has a tank, I don't go and glitch a tank in my garage, because it doesn't make me any better than the people I have beef with.

I also recall asking a friend what the significance of having the space docker was, and he said because no one has it... That was the only reason... It has nothing to do with a sense of individuality but rather exclusivity, people wanting to be in the upper echelon. Thats it and personally I don't care what you do, as long as it doesn't effect me. I used to have Frank's Buffalo, but I hardly used it and only duped it to sell. Other than that I figured that I don't want it anymore because I would rather have other cars so I sold it for good and now that I am playing exploitation free, the game got a whole lot better. 

• Odesza likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

Glitching makes the game boring and fine tuned towards the instant gratification type. You want all the cool stuff in the game but don't want to work hard to get it, so you take any corners you can and then still have the audacity to claim the game is boring. A game is what you make of it, simple as that. Missions, races, and all the other minigames make the rag to riches story fun and as non tedious as possible. Playing games was important for many for a number of reasons one of them being sense of achievement. I remember when I was level 80 or so and I wanted the heavy sniper, I grinded my way to 90 so I could get it and I had fun on the way there. Now I use my heavy sniper alot more than I did in Single player. The sense of achievement in this game is huge and unlocking new tatts, upgrades, gun colors, clothes, and all that good stuff is whats really worth it. I have glitched cars, I have and in all honesty it kills the experience. For me its not about having what everyone else has, I am not a trendsetter or a fad follower. I make due with what I have and use it to overcome obstacles. If someone has a tank, I don't go and glitch a tank in my garage, because it doesn't make me any better than the people I have beef with.

I also recall asking a friend what the significance of having the space docker was, and he said because no one has it... That was the only reason... It has nothing to do with a sense of individuality but rather exclusivity, people wanting to be in the upper echelon. Thats it and personally I don't care what you do, as long as it doesn't effect me. I used to have Frank's Buffalo, but I hardly used it and only duped it to sell. Other than that I figured that I don't want it anymore because I would rather have other cars so I sold it for good and now that I am playing exploitation free, the game got a whole lot better. 

Funny, the heavy sniper is what I was excited about leveling up for as well, that and the advanced rifle.

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Fo dat dough son! Adder ain't gonna buy itself.

I personally don't own that ugly looking adder though...

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:42 PM

Don't really understand the argument for glitching. Quick point I don't care if you do it or not I don't play with you, it's not a persistent server, it has no bearing whatever.

You glitch to have money so you don't have to do missions race etc. you can run about in Free roam all day long. Doing what??
Robbing stores and armoured trucks is obviously out cos that's just like grinding a race or mission which you glitch to avoid.
Sure I mess about with a friend on cop killing sprees but there's only so much before hey I'm grinding cops now not missions and races. Pretty sure I blew about 120k completing 50 stunt jumps and I still have cash.
Kinda leaves bounties and killing random white dots? As a pvp game surely there's other better games for doing that type of thing in? Again if I did that after 2 hours of it I'm just grinding free roam death matches.
You want a 10 car garage. I got one I drive 2 cars. 1 bike.
Only reason I've seen so far I get is being a respray addict or you lost everything.
Maybe just me but I'd find just doing free roam as boring as just racing or just doing boneyard survival and just as grindy as the stuff I'm trying to avoid. I prefer variety which just happens to give me cash. Only difference is I don't have a 10mill back account I don't use.
Just cos I don't understand it doesn't mean I'm knocking it do wtf you want. I genuinely don't get it as much as I don't get the endless posts of hate for glitchers or legit players.

Exactly the opposite. We glitch so we CAN play missions and race and do what ever as we please. I do think free roam is a waste of money . At the same time it can be fun . I have a comfortable amount of money , and I still rob stores and armored trucks for the Hell of it . I do missions all the time . Having lots of money allows me to do any mission I want without taking a financial hit . For example my favorite mission is crooked cop . It only pays 1000$ yet I spend at least 5000$ everytime I play. Yeah I lost money but I had fun. If I was a legit player I would avoid a lot of mission simply because I am mostly doing it for money . Just because ppl glitch , it doesn't mean they sit in their garages and stare at their cars all day . They do everything u do , only difference is it doesn't feel like a grind to them. Plus they are more willing to try a wider range of missions simply because they can afford it .
  • RAS_ZeroZ likes this

QuornSausages
  • QuornSausages

Meat Free

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Curiosity really. Felt bad after though. Love the game, would suck to glitch all the time.

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

Funny, the heavy sniper is what I was excited about leveling up for as well, that and the advanced rifle.

Same here, I got rid of the AK because its garbage so now I keep my carbine rifle suppressed and my advanced rifle unsuppressed lol. It sounds so tasty, that and the combat MG became a great asset against my opponents. The balance between unlocking weapons is awesome and it helps flesh out your GTA Online personality with proper testing of each weapon and finding what works for you.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by Odesza, 17 November 2013 - 06:47 PM.

Same here, I got rid of the AK because its garbage so now I keep my carbine rifle suppressed and my advanced rifle unsuppressed lol. It sounds so tasty, that and the combat MG became a great asset against my opponents. The balance between unlocking weapons is awesome and it helps flesh out your GTA Online personality with proper testing of each weapon and finding what works for you.

combat mg smashes pretty much everything in TDM/free roam, same with the advanced rifle.

• GTAVTheHeat likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:49 PM

I don't see what a 1v1 shows in any game lol.

really? you need a life, outside of this thread. the only people who are reading your book long arguments are the people you quoted and are having this back and forth troll like discussion. its sad. and it shows when you have to quote 5 people just to say what you want to say, which makes absolutley no sense.

1v1 should be obvious. racing, shooting, anything... you will not win. winning, which you will not do, also applies to this thread. so just let it go mmmmm k teenager with a youtube complex.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users