Why do you use the LSC glitch?

193 replies to this topic
mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

Why do you use the LSC glitch?

Ummmm.....to get money? Is there any other answer?

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:54 PM

Because the game is more fun without worrying about a virtual economy and working. Because I like to buy cars and cars are expensive. Because I don't play to appease to others opinions on how I should play a game. Because money buys fun stuff and grinding for it is boring. Because I like to use rockets, rockets are expensive. Because I don't feel a sense of accomplishment from gaming, therefore have no desire to grind if there are alternatives, my rating in games is a fun meter/10. And last but not least, because I can.
I guess a little part of me also enjoys the fact that people are genuinely upset that I glitch.
  • Mr. Crowley likes this

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by [email protected], 15 November 2013 - 11:45 PM.

simply becuase its slow and boring to gain cash legitimately

• Detective Phelps likes this

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

Lol you guys greatly over exaggerate how hard it is to make money. The point of games is to slowly unlock better content. Thats the fun of leveling and earning money. If you have All the best cars, apartment and unlimited money you have nothing left to work for in the game. You make at least 50k an hour messing around and doing different stuff. Thats not grinding. Thats selling one car, doing a few different races. a few missions or a survival. You guys are so bored with the game bc you took all the excitement from the game bc you needed to have everything the first week of playing. Now the only fun you can have is trolling ppl in free roam.

did you glitch? apparently not.... so you're in the wrong thread... seeya

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:29 AM

Lol you guys greatly over exaggerate how hard it is to make money. The point of games is to slowly unlock better content. Thats the fun of leveling and earning money. If you have All the best cars, apartment and unlimited money you have nothing left to work for in the game. You make at least 50k an hour messing around and doing different stuff. Thats not grinding. Thats selling one car, doing a few different races. a few missions or a survival. You guys are so bored with the game bc you took all the excitement from the game bc you needed to have everything the first week of playing. Now the only fun you can have is trolling ppl in free roam.

did you glitch? apparently not.... so you're in the wrong thread... seeya

PWNT FOREVER

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:29 AM

Oh god! I had a breakdown! I was driving past the LSC thinking about all of your stories and I just had to glitch again! 

There's soooo much more I want and I can't get it with these damn missions! I'm a terrible person..

Time since I did the last LSC glitch : 22 mins.

• MrVadersfist likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:49 AM

The game feels like GTAIV now, a lot more laid back.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

Doing missions with jet or police transporter is so much fun and way easier

2vbwn43.png

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

I try to keep around 9 million so if any new DLC or Heist are released I can afford it. And I keep around 9 mil because ammo is expensive. When the glitch is fixrd I still will have somethhing to play with and I dont feel bad for one second about it

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

I try to keep around 9 million so if any new DLC or Heist are released I can afford it. And I keep around 9 mil because ammo is expensive. When the glitch is fixrd I still will have somethhing to play with and I dont feel bad for one second about it

Ugh, yes!

Ammo is unbelievably expensive!

$1000 per RPG round, and like $600 for a stickybomb?  That's insane.  It takes more money to prepare for Cops Capacity than you get for completing it, lol.

• saintsrow and GoodGreen like this

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:24 AM

I'm having a problem with the glitch right now.  Because of lsc campers I have been using beekers garage, it's located at the very top of the map.  Well I have had many instances where I would go into the garage, sell, swap character, choose character then my character would spawn on the other side of the chilliad mountain.  I was hoping to report this to R* and maybe they can take a look at this and fix it so that I don't have to drive all the way back to the garage all the time.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

I'm having a problem with the glitch right now.  Because of lsc campers I have been using beekers garage, it's located at the very top of the map.  Well I have had many instances where I would go into the garage, sell, swap character, choose character then my character would spawn on the other side of the chilliad mountain.  I was hoping to report this to R* and maybe they can take a look at this and fix it so that I don't have to drive all the way back to the garage all the time.

LOL.

I was actually going to help you too until I finished reading.  Good stuff.

• This Guy? likes this

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

You poor thing! How do you cope? D:

• This Guy? likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:28 PM Edited by Odesza, 16 November 2013 - 01:29 PM.

Glitchers, here is your calling:

are_you_a_loser.jpg

lol'd

@OP  There's no legitimate excuse to cheat in a video as easy as this, the people that say money are simply bad at this game.  I've had levels reset quite a bit during the first week, never felt a need to cheat and enjoy my sense of accomplishment of never having to and still having everything I  want in this game unlocked.

With TDM being so easy to win in this game (in terms of getting most kills and getting 13k) and missions taking so little time for decent payouts (even after the nerf) there's no way people can honestly say this game is hard to make money in.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:48 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 16 November 2013 - 01:49 PM.

I personally don't give two tugs of a rat's dick if people LSC glitch or not, but yeah, making money 'legit' is pretty easy...unless farming isn't considered 'legit'.

I mean, why do some mission with a crappy payout when you can do Coveted a few times, or just race? Sure, missions are fun when playing with friends, crappy payout or not, but I see nothing wrong with wanting some fast cash to bankroll your mayhem.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

I mean, why do some mission with a crappy payout when you can do Coveted a few times, or just race? Sure, missions are fun when playing whit friends, crappy payout or not, but I see nothing wrong with wanting some fast cash to bankroll your mayhem.

So then do a 12.5k payout mission once (there are quite a few) or get most kills in TDM once lol.  Maxing out ammo for weapons is extremely cheap aside from the sniper.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 16 November 2013 - 01:54 PM.

I mean, why do some mission with a crappy payout when you can do Coveted a few times, or just race? Sure, missions are fun when playing whit friends, crappy payout or not, but I see nothing wrong with wanting some fast cash to bankroll your mayhem.

So then do a 12.5k payout mission once (there are quite a few) or get most kills in TDM once lol.  Maxing out ammo for weapons is extremely cheap aside from the sniper.

That's pretty much what I'm getting at...

TDM isn't always reliable though, since a lot of people (in my experience) don't like playing it.

edit: if you're a low rank, high paying missions aren't exactly easy to come by, either.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

That's pretty much what I'm getting at...

TDM isn't always reliable though, since a lot of people (in my experience) don't like playing it.

I'm not sure why people wouldn't like TDM it's extremely easy and 90% of the people that play it are incredibly bad and resort to trying to camp so it makes for really easy kills/money.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 16 November 2013 - 02:07 PM.

I'm not sure why people wouldn't like TDM it's extremely easy and 90% of the people that play it are incredibly bad and resort to trying to camp so it makes for really easy kills/money.

Probably for the same reason why almost nobody likes doing races besides CR and DTD...path of least resistance. =/

I actually wouldn't mind finding a crew that is all about TDM

CaptianBackwoods
  • CaptianBackwoods

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

Lost two characters, an fully modded garages, said f*ck it I don't care. Only done like 3 mil total.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Sorry for disliking a game that works like a job

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

I don't know how long you gonna spend time for missions which only give you small amount of money while a pistol silencer cost you 12k, paint job cost you 7k, and clothes can cost you 4k, but I don't have time for that crap.

So yes, I glitch occasionally until i have enough money because my internet is crappy and loading takes too long. My F620 can be sold for 10k + and I usually sell it for 3x.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:20 PM Edited by Odesza, 16 November 2013 - 02:21 PM.

I don't know how long you gonna spend time for missions which only give you small amount of money while a pistol silencer cost you 12k, paint job cost you 7k, and clothes can cost you 4k, but I don't have time for that crap.

So yes, I glitch occasionally until i have enough money because my internet is crappy and loading takes too long. My F620 can be sold for 10k + and I usually sell it for 3x.

You only have to buy those things one time, what are you talking about lol.

1 mission = 12.5k  play two of those missions and you've paid for both of the things you just complained about and then some, you probably just spent ~20min doing both missions.

Again, there is no legitimate excuse to cheat on this game.

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:22 PM

I like to change paint jobs/rims constantly. I dont like my fun to be impeded by rockstars desire to make me buy cash cards.

I glitched 5 million out of my total 20 million earned. I find glitching very boring I cant do it for long and really have no desire to have a ton of money I just like to be comfortable in trying new paint jobs without having to think "well i didnt like the 75k I just dropped on that paint but i guess im stuck with it cause that took 2 hours to make" thanks to lsc glitching I can just go back and change it back to how it was before or try something new without needing to grind it out again.

This is the thing that is really making me want to start glitching. Ive never felt the need or urge to do so till recently but much like yourself i like experimenting with paint/rims but its very expensive. After foolishly spending good chunk of money on upgrading my moto and finally getting a Enus cognoscenti cabrio after saving up for ages, i am left with little to even upgrade the paint job to my liking. I really wish there was a preview available for pearlescent paint as they cost alot and theres no way of truely seeing combinations until you have already paid.

AJWest
  • AJWest

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

well I've just lost 2 fully modded cars and i'm more than fecking annoyed so I'm gonna start, whats the latest glitch? is it the swap character one?

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:27 PM Edited by PerceusSOZ, 16 November 2013 - 03:28 PM.

I did it before it was cool. Did it 3 times, made a cool $131M between the old bike glitch and the old Adder glitch. Haven't glitched since. I don't even know how to do the latest LSC glitch. Still sitting cooly at $69M+.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:38 PM

It's simple, people do the LSC glitch because they want money and can't hack.

die231
  • die231

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

I decided to glitch when R* decided they would try to squeeze more money of us and cutted payout's in half, the game was already boring/repetitve as f*ck, now we even getting less rewards?

i basically said ''f*ck you, R*'' and glitched enough to buy everything i wanted (about 10-12 mil) and lo and behold, suddenly i started to have fun with the game! I would've glitched it a whole lot more if i had the will power to go through the boredom that it is to do the glitch, but i've figured that i wouldn't play the game anymore when the ps4 launched, and i was right.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

I decided to glitch when R* decided they would try to squeeze more money of us and cutted payout's in half, the game was already boring/repetitve as f*ck, now we even getting less rewards?

i basically said ''f*ck you, R*'' and glitched enough to buy everything i wanted (about 10-12 mil) and lo and behold, suddenly i started to have fun with the game! I would've glitched it a whole lot more if i had the will power to go through the boredom that it is to do the glitch, but i've figured that i wouldn't play the game anymore when the ps4 launched, and i was right.

Wow you're so edgy and rebellious.

die231
  • die231

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:35 PM Edited by die231, 16 November 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Wow you're that guy who calls others edgy on the internetz and thinks he's super cool.

Chillax broh, we're all nerds here.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:37 PM

Wow you're that guy who calls others edgy on the internetz and thinks he's super cool.

Chillax broh, we're all nerds here.

i basically said ''f*ck you, R*'' and glitched 

I'm clearly not the one who's super cool here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users