Why do you use the LSC glitch?

193 replies to this topic
Purpville
  • Purpville

High&Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:23 PM

My name is Michael and I'm a recovering LSC glitcher, it's been 1 week and 2 days since I last LSC glitched. I've glitched 11 million and I feel terrible about it but I couldn't stop! Once I had my cars fully customized I moved onto the Buzzard then onto the Frogger and then onto the Marquis, it was out of control!

I kept finding excuses to glitch over and over until I reached 11 million. That's when I realized that I have to stop in case I get banned or something. I have the urge to glitch every day and I REALLY want to but I must stay strong!

My question to you, why do you glitch? Share your stories! 

Share a few mill with me homie!  Its always a good thing to give back.  PS3 tag the same as forum.

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:24 PM

My name is Michael and I'm a recovering LSC glitcher, it's been 1 week and 2 days since I last LSC glitched. I've glitched 11 million and I feel terrible about it but I couldn't stop! Once I had my cars fully customized I moved onto the Buzzard then onto the Frogger and then onto the Marquis, it was out of control!

I kept finding excuses to glitch over and over until I reached 11 million. That's when I realized that I have to stop in case I get banned or something. I have the urge to glitch every day and I REALLY want to but I must stay strong!

Share a few mill with me homie!  Its always a good thing to give back.  PS3 tag the same as forum.

Yeah.. wrong thread. This is " WHY do you LSC glitch? " not " Giving out free money! " 

Plus I'm not on PS3.

DeLuca™
  • DeLuca™

Coding Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Because it's their and everyone else does it. You can do missions for a hour and end up loosing money. I can get $5 million in a hour, or even more if I take the time to invest once.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

Because I have a life . High rank legit players = Lester or u neglect your family . The pays outs and time needed to play the game to get what u want sucks. Some missions take about 10 minutes for a 1000$ pay out. U spent that on ammo and a vest. So really on that mission u just lost money.

Some ppl want to say we are morally wrong because we glitched , but u r the one neglecting your kids or u live like lester from the game. U say we're noobs , because we had to glitch and spam criminal records to get our 100+,rank and our multi million bank accounts . If u r legit and ranked 100+ and have a good amount of money , u have no life bottom line . You are a lester. Or u e neglecting your family.

Legit players are broke end of discussion . U struggle for ammo . One rpg rocket costs a 1000$. The highest mission pay out is 10k. I doubt u place top two in every single race. Not with the way they race in gta V online. Someone is bound to cost u the race one time or another .U like to rob stores ? Great! u just spent that on car repairs and ammo if u used any. Armored trucks u say ? Well that sticky cost u 600 bucks and every bullet u fire plus any car damage just lowered your pay out.

The Point is the game doesn't pay u enough for what u do in this game . If u r legit u r broke . If u have any kind of finacial succes in this game , and u played legit, u r either Lester or someone in your family is missing u.

Which leads me to believe legit players are not having fun in this game. They are broke, and fall victim to griefing because they lack the resources to defend themselves. So must ppl pick on them because they come off as easy targets . Lets face it legit players suck. That's why r* brought back cash cards so they can make profit off of u taking a joy ride on your high horse. The CEO of R* would glitch if he played this game. U think this money hungry bastard would spend 20$ when he could get it for free ?
  • MrVadersfist and Ksungj like this

Ksungj
  • Ksungj

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by Ksungj, 15 November 2013 - 08:32 PM.

Could anyone spare like 500-600k on the xBox? Just so I have a base to start from, I'd really appreciate the generosity..

Purpville
  • Purpville

High&Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

Yeah.. wrong thread. This is " WHY do you LSC glitch? " not " Giving out free money! " 

Plus I'm not on PS3.

Understood homie. 

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

Could anyone spare like 500-600k on the xBox? Just so I have a base to start from, I'd really appreciate the generosity..

POINT PROVEN LMAO

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

Because I'd rather do the glitch for ten minutes and have a mil than to keep doing missions for multiple hours.

Plus I like to have a few extra bucks on me in case sh*t hits the fan.

ClippedWings
  • ClippedWings

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by ClippedWings, 15 November 2013 - 08:40 PM.

So I wouldn't have to worry about being broke and not being able to have fun. I remember before glitching it was annoying as hell dying, losing your money and ammo and being poor as f*ck. Now I never worry about dying 20 times in a row because of zergfests and losing all my ammo and cash.. 

I can dish out as many and as big as I want bounties, use mercs and other services to my hearts content. I love screwing around in free roam and this peace of mind, without having to worry about cash / ammo is awesome. 

Shortly put, I never have to worry about dying all the time not having money for basic utility expenses like ammo and I can fully enjoy all the bullsh*t in freeroam.

• Ksungj likes this

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by Yakito, 15 November 2013 - 08:38 PM.

I've lost 2 chars (one was high level), and I've tried grinding money for 2 weeks - I lost the will to play, because it's such a drag. And I am a guy that can grind levels in WoW and other repetitive games.
f*ck Rockstar. They f*cked up so badly, that I do not feel even slightly ashamed or bad.

Now I have a lot more fun, because I can fight for hours, do anything I want without worrying about ammo, die and get my car blown up.
I can also go to a mod shop and test a few different colours, rims and so on.

Ksungj
  • Ksungj

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

@Dementious - Sorry, posted before I had seen response to purpville, I'm gone

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

Rockstar cut missions in half all while it being pretty expensive to gear for said missions. Most missions after cost is included it can be hard to profit, or at least profit enough to make it worth doing. 

Also pretty much didn't want to be left in the dark when most the community has maxed everything. 

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

ClippedWings
  • ClippedWings

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

Now I have a lot more fun, because I can fight for hours, do anything I want without worrying about ammo, die and get my car blown up.

I can also go to a mod shop and test a few different colours, rims and so on.

End of thread.

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

Okay, so most of you do it because of deleted characters, missions cut in half or just testing things such as different car colours. That isn't really as bad as I thought it would be, it seems not many people do it out of greed. 

Respect for the people on the forums +1

MrVadersfist
  • MrVadersfist

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

Because I have a life . High rank legit players = Lester or u neglect your family . The pays outs and time needed to play the game to get what u want sucks. Some missions take about 10 minutes for a 1000$ pay out. U spent that on ammo and a vest. So really on that mission u just lost money.

Some ppl want to say we are morally wrong because we glitched , but u r the one neglecting your kids or u live like lester from the game. U say we're noobs , because we had to glitch and spam criminal records to get our 100+,rank and our multi million bank accounts . If u r legit and ranked 100+ and have a good amount of money , u have no life bottom line . You are a lester. Or u e neglecting your family.

Legit players are broke end of discussion . U struggle for ammo . One rpg rocket costs a 1000$. The highest mission pay out is 10k. I doubt u place top two in every single race. Not with the way they race in gta V online. Someone is bound to cost u the race one time or another .U like to rob stores ? Great! u just spent that on car repairs and ammo if u used any. Armored trucks u say ? Well that sticky cost u 600 bucks and every bullet u fire plus any car damage just lowered your pay out.

The Point is the game doesn't pay u enough for what u do in this game . If u r legit u r broke . If u have any kind of finacial succes in this game , and u played legit, u r either Lester or someone in your family is missing u.

Which leads me to believe legit players are not having fun in this game. They are broke, and fall victim to griefing because they lack the resources to defend themselves. So must ppl pick on them because they come off as easy targets . Lets face it legit players suck. That's why r* brought back cash cards so they can make profit off of u taking a joy ride on your high horse. The CEO of R* would glitch if he played this game. U think this money hungry bastard would spend 20$ when he could get it for free ?

Best well constructed response so far. Kudos to you sir.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

I don't fire up my game to play the same annoying mission 50 times in a row to make enough for MAYBE one car.

That's why I glitch. I get on the game to screw around with my friends, and not have to worry about spending money on ammo, armor, medical bills, or any of that. I don't have time to do that. It wasn't so bad before dickstar halved the payouts. Now I'm definitely not going to get on and grind. This need to grind sh*t has ruined online gameplay.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

I don't fire up my game to play the same annoying mission 50 times in a row to make enough for MAYBE one car.

That's why I glitch. I get on the game to screw around with my friends, and not have to worry about spending money on ammo, armor, medical bills, or any of that. I don't have time to do that. It wasn't so bad before dickstar halved the payouts. Now I'm definitely not going to get on and grind. This need to grind sh*t has ruined online gameplay.

This online trend of forcing people to grind many hours for very small payouts, serves two purposes.

The main purpose is to encourage customers to pay even more than they have already paid, via micro transactions.

The second purpose is to excuse the lack of content. Replay the same boring mission over and over, it's OK since it is for "grinding".

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

Why?
Crew emblem 25k
Pistol extended clip 9k
Chrome color 25k
Titan Job that takes forever to do and pays only 5k and I spend it back to ammo I wasted in that job

Now that mission cash has been nerfed, glitching is the only way to make money

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

Lol you guys greatly over exaggerate how hard it is to make money. The point of games is to slowly unlock better content. Thats the fun of leveling and earning money. If you have All the best cars, apartment and unlimited money you have nothing left to work for in the game. You make at least 50k an hour messing around and doing different stuff. Thats not grinding. Thats selling one car, doing a few different races. a few missions or a survival. You guys are so bored with the game bc you took all the excitement from the game bc you needed to have everything the first week of playing. Now the only fun you can have is trolling ppl in free roam.

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

Like others have said, the game in my opinion is not fun if you have to worry about your money everytime you die or want to paint your car or something

Andy_lattermen
  • Andy_lattermen

Shot Caller

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:54 PM

Lol where did all these beggars suddenly slither out from? attention money beggars: i am now hiring an in game chauffeur to drive me around in a stretch, inbox to apply

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:55 PM

The LSC glitch is no different than the secret wall in Mario Bros that every f*cker used to complete the level.  No biggy

• who-dat likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Lol you guys greatly over exaggerate how hard it is to make money. The point of games is to slowly unlock better content. Thats the fun of leveling and earning money. If you have All the best cars, apartment and unlimited money you have nothing left to work for in the game. You make at least 50k an hour messing around and doing different stuff. Thats not grinding. Thats selling one car, doing a few different races. a few missions or a survival. You guys are so bored with the game bc you took all the excitement from the game bc you needed to have everything the first week of playing. Now the only fun you can have is trolling ppl in free roam.

50k gets u what in this game ? No one wanted everything at once , most ppl who glitched wouldn't have if the game allowed us to progress at a reasonable paste. 9k is not worth los Santos connections. 9 k is not worth base invaders . It's not about impatience and us wanting instant gratification , it's about r* being dick heads and cutting pay outs and bringing back cash cards. Cash cards is just them profiting off ppl who have lives . I'm not saying Glitching is right , but I'm not going hours on end for little to no progress . They shouldnt had cut pay outs. They could of at least patched all glitches then cut pay outs. I know the game is still in development , but r* still seem like they don't know what they are doing.

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

50k gets u what in this game ? No one wanted everything at once , most ppl who glitched wouldn't have if the game allowed us to progress at a reasonable paste. 9k is not worth los Santos connections. 9 k is not worth base invaders . It's not about impatience and us wanting instant gratification , it's about r* being dick heads and cutting pay outs and bringing back cash cards. Cash cards is just them profiting off ppl who have lives . I'm not saying Glitching is right , but I'm not going hours on end for little to no progress . They shouldnt had cut pay outs. They could of at least patched all glitches then cut pay outs. I know the game is still in development , but r* still seem like they don't know what they are doing.

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

I will never say whether or not I glitch/glitched money. 
For 2 reasons:

If you say you didn't glitch, it makes everyone think you actually did.

If you say you did, it makes everyone think you did.

I stay silent on this issue.

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:09 PM

Can someone give me a few mill?  Been grinding missions & races from the start but still don't have allot of money.  PS3 name same as forum.  Thanks in advance to the kind person that is willing to look out!

so you want a hacker to mod the game to give you $ but you won't glitch it yourself?

m3i3k3e
  • m3i3k3e

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Because I'd rather lazily justify my sense of entitlement to destroy a game economy that I feel has betrayed me. R* wants us to enjoy the incredible world they've created and they want money to be sparse enough to urge players to play more. But I'm special and they made mistakes, so I cheat.

I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've contributed to the breaking of a game economy without tarnishing my sense of accomplishment before exclaiming "I'm bored now"... At least I can point fingers at game developers and make excuses for why I deserve to glitch while others keep playing the game as intended (f*cking tools).

I really hope that everyone who glitches like me is rightfully reduced back to 1 in rank and sent to a special set of servers where everyone already has everything and all of us are so bored with all of the crap that we didn't earn so none of us play anymore... It's so fun to glitch!!

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

Because I'd rather lazily justify my sense of entitlement to destroy a game economy that I feel has betrayed me. R* wants us to enjoy the incredible world they've created and they want money to be sparse enough to urge players to play more. But I'm special and they made mistakes, so I cheat.

I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've contributed to the breaking of a game economy without tarnishing my sense of accomplishment before exclaiming "I'm bored now"... At least I can point fingers at game developers and make excuses for why I deserve to glitch while others keep playing the game as intended (f*cking tools).

I really hope that everyone who glitches like me is rightfully reduced back to 1 in rank and sent to a special set of servers where everyone already has everything and all of us are so bored with all of the crap that we didn't earn so none of us play anymore... It's so fun to glitch!!

I think u r the only one who glitched that feels like that buddy. U reasoning is stupid. R* ruined their own in game economy with bad decisions. It's 2013 u should see exploiters or glitchers coming from a mile away.

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:26 PM Edited by Jokimoto, 15 November 2013 - 10:30 PM.

Tell you what, if you're on PSN add me there. You can come into a private session, I'll place 9k bounties on you then shoot you in the face to collect it back, and share 100% of the cash from last job with you. That's 9k as fast as I can call up Lester and shotgun you in the face then transfer it, for as long as you feel like getting shot in the face. 

Bear in mind this will cost me 1k per shooting-you-in-the-face, but I'm willing to soak up the cost for the pleasure of shooting in the face repeatedly someone so desperate for money, assuming you're up for it.

*edit: nvm, in my glee at the prospect of multiple face shooting I totally missed you're on xbox. Still, it's a viable option for you if you can find someone willing to face-shoot you.

Edwin
  • Edwin

Ready to race?

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:30 PM

Because it's there, ready to be exploited. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users