Why do you use the LSC glitch?

193 replies to this topic
Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:15 PM

My name is Michael and I'm a recovering LSC glitcher, it's been 1 week and 2 days since I last LSC glitched. I've glitched 11 million and I feel terrible about it but I couldn't stop! Once I had my cars fully customized I moved onto the Buzzard then onto the Frogger and then onto the Marquis, it was out of control!

I kept finding excuses to glitch over and over until I reached 11 million. That's when I realized that I have to stop in case I get banned or something. I have the urge to glitch every day and I REALLY want to but I must stay strong!

My question to you, why do you glitch? Share your stories! 

• EyeMacHunt, MrVadersfist, WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW and 2 others like this

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Everything in this game is expensive as ****, and the fact I got my character deleted 3 times made me say "**** it, I don't care".

50 million later and I'm still nearly broke xD

• Yakito, pilscy and LeSuede like this

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

I like to change paint jobs/rims constantly. I dont like my fun to be impeded by rockstars desire to make me buy cash cards.

I glitched 5 million out of my total 20 million earned. I find glitching very boring I cant do it for long and really have no desire to have a ton of money I just like to be comfortable in trying new paint jobs without having to think "well i didnt like the 75k I just dropped on that paint but i guess im stuck with it cause that took 2 hours to make" thanks to lsc glitching I can just go back and change it back to how it was before or try something new without needing to grind it out again.

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

TopShelfSnipe
  • TopShelfSnipe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:30 PM

I have more fun screwing around rather than grinding races and selling cars.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

Why? Money.

I don't feel bad about it.

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

i do it because i can.

bothing wrong with being a glitch addict, dont let those bible thumpers get to you!

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

First step is denial.. good job, OP, you're recovering well so far. One Day At A Time!

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

because they halfed missions payouts and I bought and fully modded a legit infernus only to have it gone the next day along with 2 levels but my bank account balance was miraculously down the 800k.  Tempted to glitch more since now my ammo keeps disappearing on my mini gun, rocket launcher and grenade launcher If I die with them equipped. 

Guccidan
  • Guccidan

Commi

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

This game must be sh*t if you don't need to earn money as you already cheated your way to richness , to me missions etc would be meaningless , and therefor the whole game hollow ..... cheats never prosper , , yea you got a pile of money but in a crime game where the object is to earn it , it must be pretty fukcing crap to you now really

• VanillaUnicorn and Stevie Nicks like this

ShootEveryone
  • ShootEveryone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

I have fun customizing cars for friends and not worrying about money and if they reset ppl your already in that category of ppl , might as well keep on

Guccidan
  • Guccidan

Commi

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:38 PM

because they halfed missions payouts and I bought and fully modded a legit infernus only to have it gone the next day along with 2 levels but my bank account balance was miraculously down the 800k.  Tempted to glitch more since now my ammo keeps disappearing on my mini gun, rocket launcher and grenade launcher If I die with them equipped. 

You shouldn't cheat then !!! 

Where's my steps to get off this moral hi horse !!!

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

I was pissed I blew money upgrading my Hotknife and wasn't able to sell it. 

Dementious
  • Dementious

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

First step is denial.. good job, OP, you're recovering well so far. One Day At A Time!

Thanks, I drove past the LSC today in my Akuma and I almost set my spawn location to ' Last Location '. It was so tough but I kept telling myself that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Bane of Trolls / GTA Forums Martyr / Servant of Justice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:41 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 15 November 2013 - 07:42 PM.

Glitchers, here is your calling:

are_you_a_loser.jpg

• Guccidan and Nightfall19 like this

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

You shouldn't cheat then !!! 

Where's my steps to get off this moral hi horse !!!

So buying a car that took me weeks to save up for and mod doing missions and having it gone makes me a cheat no rockstar cheated me with the crappy cloud servor I glichted to get back what they took from me fool.

MrVadersfist
  • MrVadersfist

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Hi, Im Cooper, just want to say thank you for letting me join LSCGA (Los Santos Custom Glitchers anonymous). I have a habit of glitching as well, and I find that as long as my local LSC is blip free of other players, I will continue to glitch until I am deterred. That being said, I've only glitched about 7.2mil which, all things being considered isnt too bad. Please help me with my addiction, you're my only hope.

in closing:

"Im Bad and that's Good, Ill never be Good and that's not Bad. There's no one I'd rather be, then me." Bad-Anon Affirmation

5000RP to whoever gets the references listed above*

*to be provided by 3 laps in Criminal Recordswith Super Cars

• mrdiamond666 likes this

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

Wreck it ralph? lol

• MrVadersfist likes this

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:50 PM

I glitch because i find driving my car into LSC, going into the menu and than redriving back into LSC more fun than doing the missions. Plus the payout is so much better. How many times do you want us to do criminal records or sit in an empty lobby of another race waiting for someone else to just join? I can actually have fun in free roam now instead of going broke after an hour.

For those who complain its not the "right way" to play a game. is part of the right way to get on a mic and just call people f****ts and n****rs too? Nobody here is to worried about public opinion and the "right ways"

• MrVadersfist likes this

Ksungj
  • Ksungj

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:51 PM Edited by Ksungj, 15 November 2013 - 07:52 PM.

I just want to get back to where I was at on the PS3, everyone I know is on the xBox, but I had to start over cause I switched platforms. so now I'm trying to get back what was lost, but I don't really have a base to start on either.

Shieldtox
  • Shieldtox

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

Why do you play the game? Is it to have fun? If it is merely to have fun then if exploiting a glitch that allows you to have fun (not at the expense of others) then why aren't you doing it? None of the things in the game is real, your time however is. If you believe that buying an expensive vehicle or apartment is worth your time farming through missions/race then by all means spend your time doing that. Meanwhile there are people who rather exploit the glitch since they don't see those things as worth their time farming.

• who-dat likes this

tony.parente
  • tony.parente

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:55 PM

Because they're nerfing the payoff of missions and races so much that unless you're an unemployed fedora wearing neckbeard living on GTA 24/7 you'll never accumulate anything worthwhile.

I glitched about 10million and i'm comfortable where i'm at.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
  • BIEBERyoloSWAG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

When i first started the game i died every ten minutes...hospital bills were 2k each...mission payouts were 3k at best...i needed to glitch to have any type of fun

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:01 PM

I have more fun screwing around rather than grinding races and selling cars.

This and i like to change my cars more than my pants.

GunPH
  • GunPH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

I've only glitched LSC a couple of times and that was because I lost one of my tuned personal vehicles to a game bug.  I glitched some money to pay to replace it.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

What LSC glitch? The one that allows you to sell Premium cars? Personally I've never done that one. If I have too much ill gotten money I'd ruin the game for myself. Its bad enough I can glitch cars and sell them and that dulled the experience for me somewhat. 

Dementious
  • Dementious

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:12 PM

What LSC glitch? The one that allows you to sell Premium cars? Personally I've never done that one. If I have too much ill gotten money I'd ruin the game for myself. Its bad enough I can glitch cars and sell them and that dulled the experience for me somewhat. 

All types of Los Santos Customs glitching that allow you to sell your car, get the money and sell your car again.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

All types of Los Santos Customs glitching that allow you to sell your car, get the money and sell your car again.

But it can take a very long time to get millions from this method. Seeing as how you have to wait 40 minutes to sell it again.

keenanandkel984
  • keenanandkel984

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:17 PM

mainly because i dont want to be left behind by the cash card kids, but i dont feel the game is worth paying extra for especially because they will never ban those god damn idiot glitchers

also because i dont want to burn myself out grinding races before i get to experience the expensive stuff

Dementious
  • Dementious

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:21 PM

But it can take a very long time to get millions from this method. Seeing as how you have to wait 40 minutes to sell it again.

I said that wrong, I mean selling the same car that you sold in the first place over and over again.

Purpville
  • Purpville

High&Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

Can someone give me a few mill?  Been grinding missions & races from the start but still don't have allot of money.  PS3 name same as forum.  Thanks in advance to the kind person that is willing to look out!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users