[SNP]Body Harvest[v1] + HELP!

10 replies to this topic
Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

Now, I seem to have encountered a problem. A bug, I guess.

Every time I enter the mission marker, after the cutscene ends, either skipped or not, I get spawned in front of the motel with zero health, thus automatically being wasted and failing the mission.

I will try to get to the bottom of the problem - but in the meanwhile, could you lend me a hand and complete the mission? Would be very grateful.

P.S. And if the save works for you exactly the same way it does for me - then, it seems, I will have to start it all over, which will be a major disappointment and a setback to me.

Thanks in advance.

http://gtasnp.com/40223

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:01 PM Edited by 0909090, 15 November 2013 - 06:18 PM.

I'll take a look at it.

For: Arsen Vitiuk
Missions: Body Harvest
Helper: 0909090
Notes: 
Complete

Save works fine for me, it must be a problem with your game. Have you modified your game in some way? You should try reinstalling the game.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by Arsen Vitiuk, 15 November 2013 - 06:34 PM.

I've lost the original install disc - all I have left is the play disc. I know that it must be somewhere in the house though...

EDIT: Unfortunately, the same thing happens with 'King In Exile' - so, if you may...

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:38 PM Edited by 0909090, 15 November 2013 - 06:43 PM.

Okay, wait a second and I'll do King of Exile too.

It is likely that you will have problems later on, unfortunately I can't help you with this problem. Perhaps try posting in troubleshooting section next time, if the problem still occurs.

GeorgeGTA
  • GeorgeGTA

GTA Master Gamer

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:54 PM

Your problem which you explain, that's a glitch. So, get some money and buy one more original disc and reinstall GTA San Andreas.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:43 PM

I don't understand, as there is only One DVD disc for the GTA: San Andreas game. It both installs and plays the game.

Did you purchase a Bootleg game on CDs?

Counterfeit games may and usually do have defective programming that will fail sooner or later.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

Well, the game does have one disc - I just made a copy of it for myself just in case. I knew that sooner or later I might lose the disc. It's the copy of the original - but I don't know if that affects the game (it was installed from the original disc, before I made the copy).

Anyways, I found the original disc, but the problem persists. I tried my save from "Tanker Commander", And now the same thing occurs with the "Wu Zi Mu" mission - so I don't know what to think...

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:03 PM

You have installed it with Admin Privileges?

Does the game have mod(s) installed?

Did you use any cheats? Which ones?

You tried deleting the gta_sa.set file?

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:00 AM

Admin Privileges, clean game, no cheats.

Deleting the .set file does not help.

One more interesting thing I have remembered - I have encountered this before on the PS2 version as well. So this may be an issue of another genesis.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:05 AM

I'd suggest you get the Steam version of the game. It's only like $15, I picked it up during one of those offers when it was half the price, I was having problems with my V1 back then as well but the problem fixed over time and I don't know how or what I did to fix that problem. 

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:04 AM Edited by Arsen Vitiuk, 16 November 2013 - 11:05 AM.

But will my save files from the V1 game work with Steam? Or I will have to start all over?

EDIT: Now it seems I have found this glitch to be happening in "Farewell My Love..." as well - only this time, after completing the mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users