Photo

For the players that are so hostile.

95 replies to this topic
Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:38 AM

Jesus Christ wtf are you guys doing if you aren't killing each other? I mean im all for buying clothes and being all tranquil and stuff but having players hunt me while I do so makes it so much more fun.

What we want to do, not what you want us to do.

It's great to say use all your resources, but not everyone has the ability to waste bullets and money for respawns consistently, hence why we do our own thing to get that money. Then people like you come in and disturb that process because you can't find something else to do.

Right but shouldn't you be in jobs and such then? Making money in free roam is just horrible.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by DillBagnr, 17 November 2013 - 02:47 AM.

if you wait for some1 to start shooting you, you're too late

Not so much.  Most of the people who like to just ride around shooting everybody are absolute rubbish at aiming, and can be taken out with an immediate response.

Right but shouldn't you be in jobs and such then? Making money in free roam is just horrible.

If you've ever timed a mission, you might find that you can actually make money faster robbing stores than you can on most missions.

F63
  • F63

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

I don't get it, sometimes i just go and see what people are up too.

Maybe i get to see some cool stunts or wins and fail.

But when i approach them, they start shooting.

If you want to shoot people's limbs off, then death match is a good place to start.

For the people that are doing that, any good reasons?

And do not say that you are trying to defend yourself while nobody started shooting at you first.

Because it's fun watching the peasants try and chase me around the map on my Akuma.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:55 AM

Problem is no one wants to do jobs. I'm in 2 crews so that's not the issue, it's just no fun to do missions without people there.

To get 5k out of most missions is BS, i had 20k to fix my car up last night from a few missions, and it went in 3 seconds.. Money doesn't get anywhere, hence why most people want to avoid confrontation and build up their cash..

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by SUPERHEAVYDOODY, 17 November 2013 - 03:18 AM.

Binco is having a sale on adult undergarments for those of you wetting yourself in free roam. 20% off if you stalk Binco.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:02 AM

Problem is no one wants to do jobs. I'm in 2 crews so that's not the issue, it's just no fun to do missions without people there.

To get 5k out of most missions is BS, i had 20k to fix my car up last night from a few missions, and it went in 3 seconds.. Money doesn't get anywhere, hence why most people want to avoid confrontation and build up their cash..

Well I don't really do missions either unless I feel like a change of pace. I would never rob stores over and over because that sounds like slow suicide, you are better off doing the LSC glitch once and no one would care, save everyone some time. I am robbing the stores once for the challenge though.

As for my substitute, I find Deathmatches and Survival to be fun ways to get money, RP, and ammo. I can get pretty much everything I need from that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users