Photo

For the players that are so hostile.

95 replies to this topic
M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Running around and killing other players in free roam is not even remotely entertaining or challenging.

* No skill
* No risk
* No reward

Solution - Join or start a crew and be creative.

Yeah killing people in a crew is a lot harder than doing it solo. I agree.

My favourite thing is shooting people while sitting in a riot van. Then once they finally blow me up and get a BS warning I go into passive and call another riot. Once I get in they can't shoot me through the windshield but they can blow me up resulting in another bad sport warning. Many lulz in the messages afterwards.

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

Get a novelty horn on your car, use it as you drive up to other player, if they respond with the horn then interact with them. If they don't react at all slow down while driving past and if they act aggressive then drive away?

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

There was a time where I wouldn't be hostile. But then I just kept getting killed over & over again. Now it's all about shoot first think later.

Same.

I was delivering a car to Simeon the other day, while a random guy in a Dominator starts following me. I didn't know if we was a cool guy, or if he wanted to ram the car I was delivering, or just shoot me. Once I saw him behind me, I instantly blasted his face with my AP and kept on with my life.

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

Maybe you should try going in to solo mode if you hate being shot that much?

I mean, most players are alert in their radar and if they see someone coming 1 block from them 99.99% would be for the kills. You can only let your crews and friends near you unless they communicate first and say that they're not there to kill you. Trust issues are part of GTAO, especially after missions with other players! There's a good chance that you will be shot down after you get in freemode, so run the f*ck away or ready to shoot once your character loads. 

• a20characterusername likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 16 November 2013 - 02:00 PM.

If i'm in a vehicle and I see someone getting close I either get out and get into a defensive position to see what they're going to do or keep driving. If I see that you're following me after I make a few turns, I'm going to kill you.

Call me paranoid or whatever, but if a player is following you 9/10 it's to kill you.

There are plenty of ways to get someone's attention if you'd like to get together with players for some friendly game play. You can call players, text them, send pm's, or just plug your mic in to see who's talking in chat.

Don't just roll up next to me, blow your horn, and then be surprised or pissed when I blow your forehead off.

• Miss Malevolent likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:59 PM

Trust issues are part of GTAO, especially after missions with other players! There's a good chance that you will be shot down after you get in freemode, so run the f*ck away or ready to shoot once your character loads. 

The hell is the go with this? They usually die, so you have to carry the team - they get points and cash upon completion and then they shoot you afterwards!

As for spawn kills - simple to escape no doubt, just f*cking frustrating until you get away.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

I like to drive my normal cars around when just playing, ie: Bullet/Sheriff Granger but I have a Police Transporter and Police Riot at the ready if some arsehole thinks it's cool to shoot me endlessly.

I had some kid rank 7 or so at the pay and spray and he couldn't get inside and he was wanted.
I was headed to get some mods there so I drove up and all of the sudden he goes and kills me just for my Bullet to try and escape.

I watched him on the map trying to escape the cops, then BAM, vehicle access: NONE

So fun to watch the kid go running as he had no vehicle and loads of cops shooting at him.

Didn't bother to try and kill him due to police being around but I wish I could've taught him a lesson.

--------------------------------------

Headed to the LS river to mess around in my Merryweather Mesa when I notice a fast approaching Calvacade, I am wary but fire no shots.

I jump into the river and he follows, no shooting, then he keeps driving into the walls and doing flips, so I join in and finally after a whole we part ways.

Not every encounter is a bad one but I really REALLY hate to be the one who kills just because someone is following me.

I'd rather let them kill me and then take revenge later.

luisniko
  • luisniko

DOA5 welcomes Mai

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

I drive up to ppl all the time just to see what they will do. Some ppl react funny. I dont care that some ppl just kill me. 500 dollars and im back in a few seconds.  Alot dont have mics and are not sure what to do about the guy following him without shooting. Drive really fast up to someone then just watch them.

You don't mind to lose your $500 and some ammo when you die, but please take note there are other people who DO mind losing it just for the sake of your own excitement.

Again. Please be considerate. Trolls who like to kill other players have Deathmatch to do it fairly.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

Running around and killing other players in free roam is not even remotely entertaining or challenging.

* No skill

* No risk

* No reward

Solution - Join or start a crew and be creative.

Yep

I some times defend people when i see they are been shoot at.

And in return you receive a lovely casket and flowers.

Hopefully not!

Kouhia
  • Kouhia

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

I've noticed that other players find my bicycle riding very threatning

• Gasmasks likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:18 PM Edited by Wolfhuman, 16 November 2013 - 02:22 PM.

lol ,me too.

Kouhia
  • Kouhia

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:22 PM

lol ,me too.

Do people still remember about the guy that would threaten people who would ride on their bike in online.

Can't find that topic, does someone know where the topic is?

Haven't seen that one, link please because I*m lazy

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

lol ,me too.

Do people still remember about the guy that would threaten people who would ride on their bike in online.

Found it, lol.

Kouhia
  • Kouhia

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

lol ,me too.

Found it, lol.

link?

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

Trust issues are part of GTAO, especially after missions with other players! There's a good chance that you will be shot down after you get in freemode, so run the f*ck away or ready to shoot once your character loads. 

The hell is the go with this? They usually die, so you have to carry the team - they get points and cash upon completion and then they shoot you afterwards!

As for spawn kills - simple to escape no doubt, just f*cking frustrating until you get away.

That's only if your mission are played with noobs, I usually hang around a lobby where 30-40+ levels are at because MOST of them knows how to play a mission, not just get shot in the head and exhaust the 2 or w/e team lives. And yes, it's hard if they don't have a mic to communicate with because they don't understand the "We just successfully finished a mission together, so after we get into free-mode lets just walk away and head to w/e direction we were heading to." Most players choose to blow your brains out and steal your money after, jeez.  :miranda:

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

People watch out for this guy in online

I am dedicating my GTA Online existence to the ruthless eradication of Los Santos cyclists.

I pledge to keep these streets safe and free of annoying cyclists and their stupid antics.

If I see you on a bicycle, consider yourself dead and gone.

I will catch you in the teeth with the business end of a baseball bat. Your worthless body will careen off of your bicycle and onto the cold hard asphalt. The last thing you see will be both barrels of a sawed off aimed directly at your bloodied face.

As my operation grows, I will recruit disciples and form a crew so widespread and terrifying that only the most foolish player will dare sit his ass on a bicycle seat.

You have been warned.

You cycle, you die.

http://gtaforums.com...ing-to-cyclist/

SGra5829
  • SGra5829

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

Rolling up to people and honking doesn't work. I've come up to people, honked and they honk back then shoot me and I've done the same to others. Messaging doesn't always work I mean who's paying that much attention to that anyway? Not to mention sitting there reading that message and trying to find out which white dot that is out of 10 others in the game, remembering who it is, and making sure u don't accidentally shoot them thinking they are someone else? Too much of a hassle....
People kill in FM because it brings action to it. I have the most fun having a 5-6 person FFA on foot in the middle of the city.
In order to get it started you gotta shoot some peeps. Get them in one area trying to chase you, they end up shooting each other too then there's ur FFA

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

I am dedicating my GTA Online existence to the ruthless eradication of Los Santos cyclists.

I pledge to keep these streets safe and free of annoying cyclists and their stupid antics.

I will catch you in the teeth with the business end of a baseball bat. Your worthless body will careen off of your bicycle and onto the cold hard asphalt. The last thing you see will be both barrels of a sawed off aimed directly at your bloodied face.

As my operation grows, I will recruit disciples and form a crew so widespread and terrifying that only the most foolish player will dare sit his ass on a bicycle seat.

You have been warned.

You cycle, you die.

Pretty sure that post was satire.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:49 PM Edited by Tritium, 16 November 2013 - 02:51 PM.

I am dedicating my GTA Online existence to the ruthless eradication of Los Santos cyclists. I pledge to keep these streets safe and free of annoying cyclists and their stupid antics. If I see you on a bicycle, consider yourself dead and gone. I will catch you in the teeth with the business end of a baseball bat. Your worthless body will careen off of your bicycle and onto the cold hard asphalt. The last thing you see will be both barrels of a sawed off aimed directly at your bloodied face. As my operation grows, I will recruit disciples and form a crew so widespread and terrifying that only the most foolish player will dare sit his ass on a bicycle seat. You have been warned. You cycle, you die.

Whatever it was, I'm making my bicycle my PV for all missions and taking 20 min to get to wherever it is I'm supposed to go to.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:02 PM

You have been warned.

You cycle, you die.

My warning too, lol.

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

Annoys the hell out of me!
I came across a guy last night on a BMX messing around doing jumps etc.... so I stopped to take some pics, all good until some a**hole turned up and gunned us both down, we teamed together and taught him a lesson.

..Was that me? I was doing jumps with a couple of people following me the other day, just honking their horns, then some dude shot me down. It made me quite sad. Why would they harm a bicycle rider?

el_mostito
  • el_mostito

Elver Gunn

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

lol ,me too.

Just like an Ice Cream Van, so suspicious. Everyone driving a sports car or flying a jet, and suddenly a wild man appears on a bike... 

• Wolfhuman likes this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

I don't care about your intentions, if you are not showing up on mini map as friend or crew you are the enemy. GG

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:36 PM

I don't get it, sometimes i just go and see what people are up too.
Maybe i get to see some cool stunts or wins and fail.
But when i approach them, they start shooting.
If you want to shoot people's limbs off, then death match is a good place to start.

For the people that are doing that, any good reasons?
And do not say that you are trying to defend yourself while nobody started shooting at you first.

pre-emptive self defense
if you wait for some1 to start shooting you, you're too late
sometimes I just drive up to people to follow them around or see what they're doing but 9/10 it ends up with me dying

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

Because that's apparently the only way for people to have fun it seems.

They will get bored soon enough and be gone.

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

faggy racers and their stupid "this isn't COD"mantra, well it aint the sims or midnight run either

BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Supreme Peasant

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:38 PM Edited by BoltActionAUT, 16 November 2013 - 08:43 PM.

Killed a kid 20 times in a row

I enjoyed how he squeaked in his mic.

So much win ^^

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:16 PM Edited by Jack Reacher, 16 November 2013 - 10:41 PM.

If I am playing free roam, I want to interact with other players. By this I do not mean I want to drive around and smile, take photos, and f*ck deer that run by. I mean I want to kill you so we can do epic battles and chases across the entire map, using all our resources and wits to take each other out, and trying to pull as many other players into it as possible.

Jesus Christ wtf are you guys doing if you aren't killing each other? I mean im all for buying clothes and being all tranquil and stuff but having players hunt me while I do so makes it so much more fun.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

I dunno man. I'd like to have some more friends to roll about with, I got a little team but the more the merrier right? But each time I try to be friendly someone makes an attempt on my life. In conclusion, I don't take chances and anybody who comes near me I just shoot at them, unless they are in my crew or on my friends list. If they send me a text saying they will be cool, it'll be that way until they try something. I dunno man, it just seems a dumb idea to trust people in this game, they will probably wind up screwing you, so screw them first.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

Jesus Christ wtf are you guys doing if you aren't killing each other? I mean im all for buying clothes and being all tranquil and stuff but having players hunt me while I do so makes it so much more fun.

What we want to do, not what you want us to do.

It's great to say use all your resources, but not everyone has the ability to waste bullets and money for respawns consistently, hence why we do our own thing to get that money. Then people like you come in and disturb that process because you can't find something else to do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users