Photo

Normally wouldn't glitch, but had enough

67 replies to this topic
MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by MiG95, 15 November 2013 - 04:23 PM.

So as most of you know, jobs only pay half the amount money than before, so getting money is hard as hell.
Plus every customization objects cost a sh*tload of money in weapons and cars.
I finally had 400k and I wanted to customize my Oracle to the max, I was changing the windows lastly, I spent all of my money and out of nowhere, I got kicked by other players with no reason???

Then I went to a new session, my car was stock but my money was gone??

f*cking hell, now I'm using the LSC glitch to get back my money, this is bullsh*t
EDIT: And got a bad sport warning for leaving a job early?
Customizing cars = Job
m'kay

• gnad likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by Corrupt King, 15 November 2013 - 04:21 PM.

Why don't you have a seat
  • GTAVTheHeat and JackWren like this

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:23 PM

Welcome to the club! froms rags to riches is an amazing feet, be proud and hold your head high!

/waves from an adder

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

Welcome to the club! froms rags to riches is an amazing feet, be proud and hold your head high!

/waves from an adder

/wawes from chrome Entity

IOMDutch
  • IOMDutch

Stuntman

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:29 PM

Yes yes.  Twice I have lost motors that cost a packet.  It's all about the money money money.  So when the game is f*cked, f*ck the game.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

don't feel bad about glitching back what you lost.
just do it with moderation as to not totally ruin the game for yourself

FJack
  • FJack

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

I hear you bro. I'm saving up for a buzzard and keep thinking the only way is to either buy a cashcard for 20$ or glitch for an hour or two....

My only quetion now is who's gonna be the sucker? Me for paying or R* for allowing the glitch?

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

don't feel bad about glitching back what you lost.
just do it with moderation as to not totally ruin the game for yourself

Ruin the game? Nah I think you need like 300 billion to ruin the game. I got 1,5 million now and I spent it all in one car and it's customization. Prices are so damn high that glitching is really a lifesaver

• themarin121 likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

So as most of you know, jobs only pay half the amount money than before, so getting money is hard as hell.
I finally had 400k and I wanted to customize my Oracle to the max, I was changing the windows lastly, I spent all of my money and out of nowhere, I got kicked by other players with no reason???

f*cking hell, now I'm using the LSC glitch to get back my money, this is bullsh*t
Customizing cars = Job
m'kay

Jesus mate, that sucks...

Fair play to you for enjoying the game without glitching and all...i don't see the point in glitching at all...but in this case...id probably do the same...id be highly pissed off. :/

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Customizing cars = Job
m'kay

Jesus mate, that sucks...

Fair play to you for enjoying the game without glitching and all...i don't see the point in glitching at all...but in this case...id probably do the same...id be highly pissed off. :/

I never glitched because I thought I would get banned, but after that, I wouldn't care. Took me ages to get 400k with "Titan job" only paying 5k nowadays.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Join the club. Buy a new oracle. f*ck it, buy 20 oracles and then blow them up with the tank you just bought. Ahhhh the online life of a glitcher, so much better than everyone else.

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

Join the club. Buy a new oracle. f*ck it, buy 20 oracles and then blow them up with the tank you just bought. Ahhhh the online life of a glitcher, so much better than everyone else.

I bought an Oracle and kept selling it for 101k, now I have 2 million.
It's R*s fault for having a glitch like this, why shouldn't I use it?
Especially since I got glitched (kicked) and lost my mods and money, so it's only fair to use glitches to get it back, right?

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

/waves from an adder

/wawes from chrome Entity

/waves from chrome tank

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:51 PM Edited by jerrodh7244, 15 November 2013 - 04:52 PM.

Seriously don't ruin the game. Limit yourself to glitching like 30Million. 

*Also waves from Chrome Riot with BP tires (of course)*

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

Seriously don't ruin the game. Limit yourself to glitching like 30Million. 

*Also waves from Chrome Riot with BP tires (of course)*

Yes I know, it's not fun anymore when there's nothing you can't buy :colgate:
I'll just get to 10 million and leave it there, a little "extra" for deleting my character and mods a bunch of times (even though I got the 500k stimulus)

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

No dude....the game is still fun when you have bought everything....I wouldn't suggest glitching your way to $100 million...it'd be pathetic to spend that kind of time doing it...but there is plenty of fun to be had.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

ive been "voted" out a few times while in los santos. funny thing was I was the only person in the session once. lucky for me I still had my bf surfer. it did keep some money and made me repaint it thou.

I think rockstar does this on purpose to force micro-transactions. haven't been voted out or had my car impounded like this before the last patch.

• Goonerguy likes this

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

This game wasn't supposed to be easy.

We asked for harder stuff. Now we complaint about it.

Money making should take time. This way I feel like every dollar is important. That's the quest for money.

We do it in a way that is legit of GTA (robbing stores, stealing cars, killing gangsters, etc) If you find that too hard then you can buy cash cards or ask for help.

• pro_laps likes this

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:04 PM

0NVbPLr.jpg

• MyNameSucks, Chekoloco, KaptainMyke and 1 other like this

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

Money making should take time. This way I feel like every dollar is important. That's the quest for money.

We do it in a way that is legit of GTA (robbing stores, stealing cars, killing gangsters, etc) If you find that too hard then you can buy cash cards or ask for help.

So someone who looses $400k worth of legit money because of a stupid problem with the game/cloud service is supposed to just say "oh well...I'll play the same 4 missions 150 times again...and rob about 100 stores to make it all back." He was freaking robbed by the stupid game issues....and  now he isn't supposed to exploit them....mmmkay....NO

• saintsrow and MyNameSucks like this

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

This isn't really about making the money, it's merely because I lost a load of money because of some glitch.
I understand that making money is hard and everything is expensive, but when you lose 400k because of a glitch, you use another glitch to get it back.
It's only fair

• lilpokerface likes this

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:24 PM

I hear you bro. I'm saving up for a buzzard and keep thinking the only way is to either buy a cashcard for 20$ or glitch for an hour or two....

My only quetion now is who's gonna be the sucker? Me for paying or R* for allowing the glitch?

I felt robbed buying the buzzard with glitched money.

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

CEO of Wal-Mart

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

Welcome to the club!

*Waves from a burnt tractor*

(I'm still humble, but don't try and out shine me. I do have a chrome and orange tank)

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

Losing virtual currency, i.e. not real, your payback is to glitch?? Your so mad @ losing a virtual thing, that you believe glitching is the way to exact revenge on nothing ??? Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Congratz, join the rest of the weak and feeble minded chumps. Stand proud with your retarded brethren.
  • Valdorien and Shellfish like this

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

I think the majority of people are 'over' working for money. Who wants to spend 2 hours making enough money for a few car upgrades. This game is built to be around awhile but having money now dosent ruin that. Giving us poor mission variety,server problems, and reducing payouts for doing activites are what will turn people away.

Not people having 10million dollars and a tank. We dont wanna play free roam for an hour and say "sorry guys i have to go do missions or jobs for 30 mins to an hour so i can buy some more ammo"

Rstar talked a big game for GTAO and in this instant gratification world theyre going to slow with the extra stuff. Heists,custom jobs just new stuff in general, we want that stuff last week not in time for xmas.

MyNameSucks
  • MyNameSucks

u w0t m9

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Losing virtual currency, i.e. not real, your payback is to glitch?? Your so mad @ losing a virtual thing, that you believe glitching is the way to exact revenge on nothing ??? Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Congratz, join the rest of the weak and feeble minded chumps. Stand proud with your retarded brethren.

I think you didn't get it.
I'm not revenging on anyone, I'm just using "forbidden" or whatever technique to get my money back. I was mad, but now I'm happier because I got 10 million for nothing. :D
Oh and enjoy driving your Dominator forever and making 5k on jobs that require 10k worth of ammo :colgate:

• PaulDPearl likes this

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

ive been "voted" out a few times while in los santos. funny thing was I was the only person in the session once.

That's because you're not being voted out.

You're being disconnected by Rockstar's sh*tty cloud servers.

We gave them a billion dollars on release day, and a month later we are still losing progress out of nowhere.

jdice1980
  • jdice1980

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

And throwing around the word "retard" makes you a genius. I don't think so, but nothing points to your ignorance more than your lack of understanding how the game works. The game is about making virtual money and buying things. That is the only damn thing in the game to work for. When a stupid glitch in the system takes what you've worked for it doesn't make you weak minded to want to recoup it. And hold on to your butt, but some people aren't weak-minded and held back by slave morality either.

• MyNameSucks likes this

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

So someone who looses $400k worth of legit money because of a stupid problem with the game/cloud service is supposed to just say "oh well...I'll play the same 4 missions 150 times again...and rob about 100 stores to make it all back." He was freaking robbed by the stupid game issues....and  now he isn't supposed to exploit them....mmmkay....NO

Game issues were obviously not intended.

This game was out only for 1 month. Don't expect the impossible.

So actually you would encourage the exploit of a money glitch if someone lost some money because of another glitch?

It's like asking a robber to rob the one who robbed you.

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

0NVbPLr.jpg

LOL!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users