what if brad lived?/small spoilers) extra mission

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic
YOGDUSH
  • YOGDUSH

Analysist, former theorist

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:06 PM Edited by YOGDUSH, 15 November 2013 - 03:06 PM.

hallo everyone, what if brad lived? i think there are many ways of this happening but i only want to write about 1 or maybe 2. if brad would hav lived there would be a slight twist in the gta 5 campaing story. this would change.
instead of being able to only play 3 you can now play 4. everything would stay the same but i wanna tell you brads story. brad is intruduced to franklin through micheal.

the first heist would change because brad and trevor is in it too, here is where my ideas start. in this robbery brad and trevor starts figthing because brad is being an asshole about spliting the money. brad and trevor becomes mad at each other, kinda like micheal and trevor did.

this forces a mission for franklin "the decision of a friend" tihs is a mission were brad first talks to frnakling and asks him to kill trevor if he still want to be freinds. then trevor asks franklin to kill brad. you are now left with a choice.

A. Brad
for them who chose killing brad this is what happens.
brad is at his house and franklin meets him there. brad sais is at already finished niko? franklin awnsers maybe that wasnt the right way to end this niggu. brad says what do you mean? franklin sais i dont think trevor is the problems? brad undetstands u now need to chase him. carchase occurs until brad crashes. u go out of your car and say u were a good freind brad s and then u shoot him.

B. Trevor
for these who choose killing trevor this is what happend.
you have already called trevor for a meet up and when u are going to meet him u get out of your car. then another car comes and brad steps out of it. trevor says take cover franklin he is trying to kills us! trevor with reflex shoots brad. brad is badly hurt. u and trevor goes to talk to brad. and he explains that this was a mistake he was just trying to stop franklin cause he was regretting it. and then his eyes closes and he dies.

ok guys so i got some more ideas but i am not ready to realaes them yet. so pls give me some request that i can do so long.
  • nitr0monkey and 727gta like this

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by Hooves07, 15 November 2013 - 03:30 PM.

Request #1 Don't release anymore "ideas"

Request #2 Play through the endgame more and hangout using Franklin and Trevor

SPOILER: Trevor says: He didn't like Brad that much anyway. And he was planning on "cutting him out" after the Yankton heist. So, Brad would still be dead.

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

SonofYankton
  • SonofYankton

Hugging Niko Belic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

YES MORE!

ahmadjufri
  • ahmadjufri

Punk-ass Bitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

WHAT THE ACTUAL f*ck DID I JUST READ

• Cutter De Blanc and Witchking Of Angmar like this

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:40 PM

HAHAHA it's this guy again! Dude, keep coming up with theories, your threads have made me literally lol!

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

If you want people to understand what you are trying to say you have to work on your writing. Take it as advice not as an insult.
  • Startug likes this

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

I take it that English isn't your first language? All these assholes should realize that, English is the hardest language to learn when it's not your native language. Same goes for any other language.

• Startug, WildBrick142, Witchking Of Angmar and 1 other like this

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

not reading the post, seems stupid. But who is brad?

Bizdaddy
  • Bizdaddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:06 PM

It's not his english that makes me want to put a bullet in my brain, it's the idiotic "what ifs", who gives a f*ck? Brad is dead and you don't even really know who he is and have no idea what he's like. What if Brad was a pedophile and it's good that he's dead? What if he liked having sex with vehicles?

• Midnight Hitman likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

It's not his english that makes me want to put a bullet in my brain, it's the idiotic "what ifs", who gives a f*ck? Brad is dead and you don't even really know who he is and have no idea what he's like. What if Brad was a pedophile and it's good that he's dead? What if he liked having sex with vehicles?

What if Jay Hamilton lived? What if Lester died? What if Niko was in GTA V? :lol:

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

I take it that English isn't your first language? All these assholes should realize that, English is the hardest language to learn when it's not your native language. Same goes for any other language.

So English, AND ANY OTHER LANGUAGE, are the hardest language to learn when they're not your native language?

*mindblown*

• Bizdaddy likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

I hate reading fanfiction. 

Bizdaddy
  • Bizdaddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

I hate reading fanfiction. 

What if you didn't hate it though?

• Midnight Hitman likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

It's not how the story is. I can see having an intelligent discussion about what might have happened if Brad had lived, but that's not what this topic is. This guy is just using us as a sounding board so we can hear his "cool ideas." 

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

Another fantastic theory. 

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:09 PM

If Brad actually lived then there would of had been a mission involing busting him out of prision and Bury the Hachet would of never happened.

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:27 PM

"Awkward" writing aside, brad being alive isnt much of a "Twist" considering the biggest twist in the game was when Trevor found out he was dead, it was a large ripple that effected much of the drama and tension between Michael and Trevor. It is also one of the largest plot elements in the story.

Having Brad alive would just "Untwist the twist" and just severely effect the drama and tension of the story.

Plus the fact that Brad and Trevor would ask Franklin to kill one another after one small argument is just stupid considering Trevor stuck by Michael even when he lied to him for 9 years and after he found Michael alive, Michael still lied to Trevor. 

If anything, if Brad did live, Trevor himself said he would kill him so why would he tell Franklin to do it?

YOGDUSH
  • YOGDUSH

Analysist, former theorist

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

Another fantastic theory. 

Thank you ;)

If Brad actually lived then there would of had been a mission involing busting him out of prision and Bury the Hachet would of never happened.

Thats so true, cant believe i forgot that

dave4242
  • dave4242

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

Brad is irrelevant. He was a sh*tehawk who neither Micheal or Trevor liked, as evidenced by the things those two say when talking to other people. Trevor uses him as an excuse to be mad at Micheal.

The first custscene in the game establishes Brad as little more than an agrresive thug of little significance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users