» «
Photo

Ray of Judgment -PS3- Open for recruitment

17 replies to this topic
EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

Ray of Judgment -Crew Founder-

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:54 PM Edited by EX-Specter, 27 November 2013 - 02:06 AM.

Ray of Judgment or (HOLY) is now open for recruitment

*****WE ARE A NEW and DEVELOPING CREW, so please give us a chance and I can assure you; You won't regret it.*****

We have a custom High Definition Crew Emblem, one you will actually be proud to wear!

EMBLEM

v

b0f94779e7040a5dea23b33191386b49e591db9f

*ABOUT US*

0_0.jpg

We are a Playstation 3 crew who strive to be the very best in everything, we are open to players, young and old, veteran and new, we don't discriminate against race, or sexual preference. I founded this crew on that basis of brotherhood. Protect one as if he/she was your own. Under that basis we will form a strong bond with one another, as gamers and as friends. It's nice to go into a lobby and know someone has your back, if someone is picking on you (killing you constantly) or making fun of you (racially or sexually) we are here to protect you. Now we aren't the GTA Online Police, but we sure do pack a powerful punch when it comes to protecting our own.

WHAT WE CAN OFFER

Professionalism (We play to win, to beat everything the best and fastest way possible)

Protection (Have someone constantly killing you? Invite us to the lobby and we'll handle the rest)

Assistance (With getting missions for cash or grinding RP for levels)

Friendship (We here at HOLY strive to grow as a group of players and friends, not just as gamers) aim to have everyone as friends, no hostile environment within the crew)

RULES AND REGULATIONS

1.) No intentional killing of fellow crew mates, or destroying their vehicles.

2.) Be respectful to other players as well as crew mates, no racial or sexual slurs towards anyone

3.) No hacking, it doesn't benefit the crew, it just makes us look like cheaters.

ABOUT THE LEADER

PSN: EX Specter (Currently Rank 108) 

K/D Ratio: 3.61 w/ 1,500+ Kills

Hardware I have access to:

Money: 5M

Vehicles: Adder, Entity XF, Z Type, Elegy RH8, Akuma, Baller, Exemplar, Gauntlet, Super Diamond, Stinger GT

Military Grade: Rhino Tank, Buzzard Attack Chopper

Commercial Grade: Dump

A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF

I am a competitive gamer, both on PS3 and PC, and I was a Pro Amature on XBox 360 for COD: BO 2. I also have spent 6 years on Guild Wars, and almost a year on Guild Wars 2 so I am definitely not new to gaming / massive multiplayer games. I am currently 21 years old and have a full time job, so my playing time will vary from day to day which will be explained in the section below this.

MY PLAYING HOURS

I have generally range from 7:30AM EST to about 2PM est on nights I work, and nights I have off I will generally play from 11PM EST to about 2PM EST, with theses strange hours I normally would be playing with either very late NA (North American) players, or OCE (Oceanic Timezone) Players and EU (European Timezone) Players.

-----HOW TO JOIN-----

Simply send EX-Specter a message on PSN stating that you would like to join the crew, also send a friend request as well, and once that's done all you have to do is hop on GTA Online, get in a session with me and have some fun!

OR you can reply to this thread, which I will be checking through-out the day with your PSN and I will contact you.

*****Also you can send me a private message via the forums, doing any of the three listed ways will get a quick response*****

http://socialclub.ro...ray_of_judgment

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by EX-Specter, 16 November 2013 - 09:57 AM.

EDITED AND RE-VAMPED THREAD, WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS.

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:09 AM Edited by EX-Specter, 16 November 2013 - 12:26 PM.

We are still looking for many players to join the crew, if your interested please don't hesitate to send me a message on PSN or reply to this forum posting.

We had a blast last night doing races, and some cop runs.

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:15 AM Edited by EX-Specter, 17 November 2013 - 05:52 PM.

We are currently looking for experienced players to take on leadership roles within the crew, we are slowly growing but we are growing never the less, I am continuing to search for players both online/off line to join us.

If your interested please don't hesitate to message me on PSN @ EX-Specter

AmputatedStumps
  • AmputatedStumps

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:54 AM Edited by AmputatedStumps, 19 November 2013 - 07:58 AM.

I have similar hours as yours and i like the way you laid everything out...check this out http://gtaforums.com...-a-gang/page-41   i will also send you a message on ps3 when i get home. look forward to playing with you

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

Sounds good to me, I'll get up with you when I get off work

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:26 PM

Taking out some bully's with our newest member AmputatedStumps! 

Welcome Aboard!

0_0.jpg

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:58 PM Edited by EX-Specter, 20 November 2013 - 06:03 PM.

Had a blast with a few members today, ran around bringing judgment to those who deem it necessary to place bounties on our heads. Killed the person who placed the bounty, then protected ourselves for about 45+ minutes, racking up kills and making others angry. That'll teach you to mess with Ray of Judgment! Got a problem? Need someone taken care of? Need protection? We gotcha back.

I'm always down to boost my already impressive K/D

WE HAVE THE HARDWARE

0_0.jpg

*****JOIN NOW AND INDULGE YOURSELF IN WAREFARE*****

xghostflowerx
  • xghostflowerx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

Hey! Joined this crew today and had a blast! They are team oriented and good people who are willing to help each other progress. Whether it be running missions together, watching each others back in Survival, racing through the city, or just enjoying LS in Free Roam, we are here to have fun and make some lasting friendships. Yeah, we might be on the smaller side but we're just starting out and quality is always better than quantity, in my opinion.

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:05 AM

JUST A FEW PICTURES FROM TODAYS CREW EXTRAVAGANZA

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Want to join in the fun? Add EX-Specter on PSN and send me a message stating you want to join!

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

The whole crew should be on tonight for some action packed missions, and possibly some even crazier stunts. If your interested in joining dont hesitate to reply to this thread or contact me directly!

BloodyScarface01
  • BloodyScarface01

Vinewood Bangers

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

I would like to join my psn is BloodyScarface01

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

Awesome, I'll add you as soon as I get up (3 hours) looking forward to playing with yah.

Rawdee
  • Rawdee

VWHS Founder

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:33 AM Edited by Rawdee, 24 November 2013 - 12:34 AM.

Just wondering, how you can have 11 cars in your garage ? :-)

"Sorry, a few beers made me count to 11, when it's only 10, good job mate! :)"

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

We've been getting a fair amount of new member, we're up to 14 right now, we are still looking for people interested in leadership positions, also of course, we're welcoming anyone who wishes to join, I personally am giving out fully modded cars, to be used as crew cars, any vehicle that can be obtained without being purchased, I will personally mod 100% for those new members, be it the MW Truck, and ISSI Mini, or even a Baller.

I look forward to seeing new faces in Ray of Judgment 

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

can I join please? :)

my PSN is Ten-a-penny (same as GTAForums username)

EX-Specter
  • EX-Specter

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

Sure thing, I'll add you once I get off work in the morning

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

cool! :cool:

better to tell you first is that my internet connection is so weak. so sometimes I may "log out" due to the internet error (internet cut-off)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users