Guess the food!
I wondered why this forum didn't have any Food & Health section even if there are many food junkies here. So, for the sake of those lads and lasses who love food, I want to create this game of guessing food by a pictures or clues. Pretty interesting idea while I was sitting in my room and guessing what my mom is cooking in kitchen. It took me some time to think of some rules so please try not to break them.
- Please try to be straight forward with clues. Just don't post a picture of goat or say "It tastes sweet". There are many kinds of food in this world after all.
- Make sure you don't give away the answer by just copying a picture from google images. It might contain the food's name in its url. Try to reupload it or change the url (Don't ask me how).
- Please follow the alloted time for each guess. It is maximum 6 hours, not much nor less. If you feel like skipping your turn, you are free to do. Edit: It will be now till 10 hours. There has been a lot less traffic going around here.
- Don't starting flaming users if he/she posts something very hard-to-guess clues. If he/she has followed the rules, then you need to wait for person with better food knowledge (I don't know if there is any term for it. lol).
- All the other forum rules apply here as well. If you break any of them, mods will take care of you. No mercy for the sake of food lovers!
- I would suggest you to post clues in words and not by picture. There are many identical foods which can confuse people. You can do post a picture and a clue together.
- You can post any edible material like vegetables, fruits, etc. It is not necessary that it has to be cooked food. But then there won't be any challange left.
- It must be important for you to know the food as well. Just because for the sake of guessing, you shouldn't post. I food lover will be passionate for his food. Infact, you will be testing your skills that how much you know about food.
Have fun, guys.
I will start:
I am the one which is used to create french fries and chips.
I am less denser than H2O.
Should be simple.
theadmiral - 4
Moonshield - 2
36Chambers - 1
Nale Dixon - 1
Raavi - 1
[urlhttp://gtaforums.com...r/57914-voodoo/]Voodoo[/url] - 1