Photo

I can't believe you're all still here.

80 replies to this topic
Sparka
  • Sparka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

Shrug, the OP is right and you know it, the game sucks bad.

JackWren
  • JackWren

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:10 PM

Oh. Oh my god. We might have to WAIT and show a little patience for something that has no subscription fee and we have contributed to in no way whatsoever to improve? Well, sh*t. I'm out.

In the words of Louis CK, "You non-contributing, product sponge c*nt? Can you just wait? Can you just take a little breath?"

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:17 PM

Stfu about patients u old farts. This is 2013 . We want it now . NOT NOW YESTERDAY.

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:21 PM

It's

been

out

for

only

a

damn

MONTH

tumblr_mroodft1lW1rpysm0o1_500.gif

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Still playing GTA Online though, haven't even opened the PS4 yet.

z1n2.png

2376216-iyj0ejfddruqy.gif

Still, it seems more stable than GTA Online!

• JackWren likes this

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

lol @ all of you who come here specifically to bitch and complain about the game.

If you hate the game so bad WTF are you doing here? Are you still playing the game? If not, then you have no business being here. Either way, you seriously have nothing better to do with your time than to come to this website and cry like children to people who couldn't possibly give a f*ck less about it?

You guys need to go outside, make some friends, get a girlfriend, a job, etc. If you had any of these things I can't begin to understand why you guys would come here to complain about a game that you hate so much, especially if you're not playing it anymore like you claim.

tl;dr - if you don't like the game don't play it. Seems like a simple solution.

• ThatRandomGuy42 and Scoobroid like this

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

lol @ all of you who come here specifically to bitch and complain about the game.

If you hate the game so bad WTF are you doing here? Are you still playing the game? If not, then you have no business being here. Either way, you seriously have nothing better to do with your time than to come to this website and cry like children to people who couldn't possibly give a f*ck less about it?

You guys need to go outside, make some friends, get a girlfriend, a job, etc. If you had any of these things I can't begin to understand why you guys would come here to complain about a game that you hate so much, especially if you're not playing it anymore like you claim.

tl;dr - if you don't like the game don't play it. Seems like a simple solution.

People like a good cry. That's the only reason they don't like it. It works like this:
"YOU LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE, THAT MAKES YOU A *insert colorful language here*"

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

Bunch of god damn crybabies.. you know it?

Oh noes, a game released that wasn't perfectly made.. oh noes, a game that does have any DLC yet, oh noes, a game that isn't fun because they haven't released any heists yet.. boohooooo. Stfu already, all of you whining motherf*ckers.

They'll release Heists as well as a content creator once they fix loss issues. Are you seriously that impatient? Go PLAY ANOTHER GAME THEN.. ffs, do us the favor. Don't post here about it, just go play a game. I'm glad Rockstar owns your heart, or else you wouldn't even be here. So hats off .. 

• Scoobroid and Str1p3s like this

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

Vehicle-glitching and random free-roam attacks are the only fun things to do on the game right now. The actual content has long been exhausted or just sucked to start with. Yeah I said it. Come at me.

As a kid I played with cardboard boxes, so "Fun" doesn't necessarily mean "Content" to me, and vice versa.

GTA:O is a big sandbox world after all, and I treat it like one. And - I found a decent and active crew to play along with, that's a big big plus.

The gamers who nag for content desperately and constantly are probably those without a sense for imagination and creativity. No offense here, I said "probably" ;)

If your company has spent hundreds of millions of dollars designing a game I damn well hope it provides better entertainment than a cardboard box.

If you’re with your friends then anything is fun. You could have that same fun hanging out with them on other online games or IRL or on IMs, so stating that as a quality of the game seems a little unjustified. Certainly some games are better for this than others but GTA is not the only sandbox in the world.

If everything comes down to imagination then why even have a game in the first place? Why not just sit inside a cold dark room and build whole worlds? If enjoying a game comes down to “pretending to do things that you can’t actually do” then I’d say that’s a failure of the game, not the consumer. Games are built on rules and systems, I  just appreciate when then those things work properly. Smart,

Granted on the imagination/creativity thing, but on the other hand people who are happy with the current state of the game are probably those with a low attention span and are very easily amused. No offence. :p

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:04 PM

Vehicle-glitching and random free-roam attacks are the only fun things to do on the game right now. The actual content has long been exhausted or just sucked to start with. Yeah I said it. Come at me.

As a kid I played with cardboard boxes, so "Fun" doesn't necessarily mean "Content" to me, and vice versa.

GTA:O is a big sandbox world after all, and I treat it like one. And - I found a decent and active crew to play along with, that's a big big plus.

The gamers who nag for content desperately and constantly are probably those without a sense for imagination and creativity. No offense here, I said "probably" ;)

If your company has spent hundreds of millions of dollars designing a game I damn well hope it provides better entertainment than a cardboard box.

If you’re with your friends then anything is fun. You could have that same fun hanging out with them on other online games or IRL or on IMs, so stating that as a quality of the game seems a little unjustified. Certainly some games are better for this than others but GTA is not the only sandbox in the world.

If everything comes down to imagination then why even have a game in the first place? Why not just sit inside a cold dark room and build whole worlds? If enjoying a game comes down to “pretending to do things that you can’t actually do” then I’d say that’s a failure of the game, not the consumer. Games are built on rules and systems, I  just appreciate when then those things work properly. Smart,

Granted on the imagination/creativity thing, but on the other hand people who are happy with the current state of the game are probably those with a low attention span and are very easily amused. No offence. :p

Don't like it? Don't play it.

None of us care.

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

There's loads more to do in this game than just what is handed to you. Me and a bunch of mates spent a good hour or so the other night doing dives off of a bridge and seeing who could outdo each other. Then there is all the fun to be had pit in the mountains finding improvised jumps and doing stunt tricks in cars on them. Then there's the old favourite of each of us finding a car meeting up at the airport and doing no tyres drag races on the runway.
All you need is a little imagination and there is so much fun to be had.
if only it was possible to have no radar games cause I reckon you could have some awesome games of hide and seek in the city.
I don't see myself getting bored of this for a long time. Oh and since everythings so expensive its going to be a while until I have bought all the cars I want to do up.
  • Dostoe1 and Scoobroid like this

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:49 PM

I find it refreshing and reassuring that there are so many people (not all of them mature gamers) with an adult attitude here not expecting instant gratification and instead still enjoying what they've got after a whole month.

Not surprised to see that OP has STFU as he has been comprehensively "owned" (as I believe you kiddywinks would say).

Play the game if you enjoy it. Don't play the game if you're bored with it already. Come on a game-dedicated forum and criticise those who do still enjoy it just for doing so? Sad and pointless.

• SkunkonToast likes this

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:11 PM Edited by EliteGamer, 15 November 2013 - 08:12 PM.

Don't like it? Don't play it.

None of us care.

I'm playing the 2 parts of it that I do like.

But please do tell me which opinions I am allowed to express. Actually wait, no don't because I don't care. 

Or hey, why not apply your own dumb*ss philosophy to message boards? Don't like my posts, don't read them. Go read something else instead.

Really you need to go outside, make some friends, get a girlfriend, a job, etc. If you had any of these things I can't begin to understand why you would come here to complain about people complaining.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

Well they may not have released some of the content yet but when they do, guess who will be playing it? Everyone who has the game.

OurJud
  • OurJud

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by OurJud, 15 November 2013 - 08:39 PM.

I'm going to start a thread about how I can't believe people eat olives. Personally I think they're the devil's food and I just can't understand how anyone else eats them. If you like olives then you must be stupid, because I don't.

• Scoobroid and SkunkonToast like this

JustHatched
  • JustHatched

Domestic Battery Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

I love the game and play every night, and I can always find something to do. Can't say I have played to many games where the devs need to fix something. R* is no different and at least they are making attempts to do something. Beach Bum may not contain alot that I am interested in but it is something and it is free. It's more than say...Ubisoft does with their sh*t games. 

I'll continue with GTAO for quite the while whether or not R* puts more out, I paid my cash for the game, haven't glitched it, if you like it then play, if not then move on rather than being a dick for trashin on us who do enjoy it. 

SK1NJ0B
  • SK1NJ0B

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

Nice hairline, Tom.

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

I like olives. ....... Well the green ones anyway the black ones can f*ck off.
  • OurJud likes this

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

Dear All,

We are humbled and overwhelmed by the response to Grand Theft Auto V literally overwhelmed in the case of some of our servers!

We sincerely hope you're enjoying your visit to Los Santos and we know many of you have plenty of questions about Grand Theft Auto Online. First, we thought it would be useful to provide some details of the roll out of GTA Online, and how we hope you will be involved in making the game everything it can be.

• Grand Theft Auto Online is going to be something brand new for us: a fully realized and living world for multiple players that will continue to grow and take shape over time.

• The ultimate shape of GTA Online will be determined as much by you, the player, as by the work we put in. What you like and dont like, what you play and what you want will determine how the game develops and what it turns into.

• Everything we do will be informed by feedback from you all from the types of missions that roll out to all kinds of future content.

• We are planning for a constant stream of new content, tweaks and updates in the weeks and months ahead.

• The first couple of weeks we expect to be heavily focused on tuning the experience as it goes from internal testing to the reality of being played by tons of people in the real world so that all the usual teething problems for an online game are overcome. We hope it will all run incredibly smoothly, but please bear with us if it doesn't, and help us fix any and all problems!

• After that, we will begin releasing content updates and giving you the opportunity to make your own content.

GTA Community Feedback Needed from Day One
This is vital for the ongoing success of the game. The first few months of Grand Theft Auto Online will be critical as everyone enters this dynamic new world for the first time. Plenty of issues are bound to occur.

More than ever, we need your help to report your experiences, findings, likes, loves, dislikes and hates and we will be looking at your feedback constantly to tune the game into its optimal shape and help guide how Grand Theft Auto Online will grow and evolve past this initial period. We will be checking out how people are playing and what they are not playing or not enjoying, while also monitoring feedback via two other new Rockstar channels:
http://www.rockstarg...uto-online.html

Stop pasting this crap everywhere, We all have read it and realised it is bullsh*t. The only tweaks they have done in a month is lower our mission payouts and death penalties.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

Bunch of god damn crybabies.. you know it?

Oh noes, a game released that wasn't perfectly made

So shouldn't we expect to pay under $60 for something that isn't what was advertised? If you answer "no" I should just unsubscribe from these forums now because we will NEVER see eye to eye on anything that has to do with reasonable expectations a consumer should have when buying from a reputable company. I could care less about new content, I don't expect that for a few months anyway after launch. I just have a hard time with people not making a big deal about when someone doesn't make a deadline. People get fired for that sh*t in the real world.

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

HRmm what am I doing in a sandbox game with responding npcs and complete freedom to use and abuse the physics in any way I see fit? 

kwwl3.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users