Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

OP, how long did GTAIV last you?

If over a month, you're crazy for being bored of V.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

Why? What on earth are you still doing? Have they released heists and the content creator yet like they planned to release 2 weeks after launch? Did you get your stimulus cash in the end or still waiting? Is BAWSAQ working yet? Can you send money to friends yet or still disabled? Do you still get punished for blowing up someones car? Are missions worth doing yet? Have Rockstar done anything regarding the amount of glitchers? Is there anything to buy with the money you make yet; apart from a copy and paste apartment, a vehicle & ammo? Do crews have a meaningful presence in the game yet? Have any interiors been added yet? Have they done anything about the abysmal character creation system?

Or is it driving round in circles on that prison race that is giving this game longevity?

Everyone I know has literally lost interest. It's taken too long for anything of any worth to be added into the game to the point everyone's got bored and shelved it. I take off my hat to you all for showing such patience and tolerance.

Look who finally paid his internet service provider!
  • Jokimoto likes this

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

For a cloud based game that should be readily updateable, there should have been some positive steps forward 8 weeks after launch.

Well, the cloud's stable now, I'd say that's a pretty big positive step forward.

Scoobroid
  • Scoobroid

GTAO Olympic Champion of Champions

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:00 PM Edited by Scoobroid, 15 November 2013 - 12:03 PM.

You're not wondering. It doesn't matter what anyone says, you've made up your mind and seemingly just came here to sh*t on other people's opinions. 

No, genuinely interested and asking...if it's still only farmers and glitchers that are getting any fun out of the game.

You're making a statement rather than asking a question here. You may find that the game doesn't hold your interest any more and you're entitled to that view.

I and many others here (clearly), still find it interesting. I never play in public lobbies, just invite only with friends and crew. We still have a lot of fun and are all willing to wait a bit longer for the extra content which will be here eventually.

If you're bored, go and play elsewhere and do check back when other stuff has arrived. Just don't try and state your opinion as fact - you'll just get flamed, understandably.

Edited cos punctuation matters.

xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

Why? What on earth are you still doing? Have they released heists and the content creator yet like they planned to release 2 weeks after launch? Did you get your stimulus cash in the end or still waiting? Is BAWSAQ working yet? Can you send money to friends yet or still disabled? Do you still get punished for blowing up someones car? Are missions worth doing yet? Have Rockstar done anything regarding the amount of glitchers? Is there anything to buy with the money you make yet; apart from a copy and paste apartment, a vehicle & ammo? Do crews have a meaningful presence in the game yet? Have any interiors been added yet? Have they done anything about the abysmal character creation system?

Or is it driving round in circles on that prison race that is giving this game longevity?

Everyone I know has literally lost interest. It's taken too long for anything of any worth to be added into the game to the point everyone's got bored and shelved it. I take off my hat to you all for showing such patience and tolerance.

My only question is why the f*ck are you even here?

What a f*cking loser.

GTAFever123
  • GTAFever123

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

This is what Rockstar has been doing since launch:

1872550.jpg

• Calavera999 likes this

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

They would be, if I agreed with all of them.

The glitching and cheating = I don't care, as none of that affects me.
The false deadlines = They're being nice enough to give you a possible timeline. You've never missed a deadline in your life? How about when trying to manage an online experience as in depth as this one? No? Ok then.
Bad Sport = Never been in it, seems to work fine. I've blown up cars, left games early (thanks to disconnects) and I've never seen a BS lobby. The people whinning about blowing up one car or leaving one game and getting in there are straight up LYING.
Level 14 unlocks= Uhm, everything of worth isn't unlocked that early.
Inexperience with an online suite of this magnitude= I'll give you that one. Rockstar obviously dropped the ball a bit with their expectations, but they've been pretty good about it. 5 updates in a month says to me that they're working on it hard, all while pushing out the stimulus and Beach Bum pack, all while having to face the hail of ire from ungrateful, instant-gratification-needing people.

So no. Not really fair points at all.

Oh come on, they are fair points.

Glitching and cheating - if you care or not, it's a negative thing to let flourish in any multiplayer game. Balance is actually something a developer should care about if they want the game to grow.

False deadline - I don't care, I can wait. It's just unprofessional, and just makes some people lose interest when the game they're playing is quickly getting very dull.

Bad sport - It's not about if you have been in there, I have never been in there. It's the concept that you get punished for blowing up cars in a game where their are bounties, rocket launchers to buy etc. It's also a stupid concept as the one doing the blowing up pays the insurance, so there is no point what so ever in penalising them further. It's just a system that doesn't allow some people to fight back in fear of blowing up a car.

I agree they have been updating and making good changes, but i don't think they have been prioritising the real issues. I also doubt "pushing out the stimulus money" is much of a task... Probably something that could have been done on time for a change. I haven't even checked to see if I received it.

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

You should only get badsport points if you cannot afford to pay for their insurance. blowing up PV's isn't nearly as underhanded as spawn killing, but that's perfectly fine.

That said, I've never been a bad sport. Blow up a couple PV's, and then wait awhile.

But yes, badsport is flawed. Everyone knows it.

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:08 PM

For a cloud based game that should be readily updateable, there should have been some positive steps forward 8 weeks after launch.

Well, the cloud's stable now, I'd say that's a pretty big positive step forward.

Hallelujah, I would say that's the basics.

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

Your poorly veiled attempt to mask this blatant complaint thread by posing them as sarcastic questions is an utter failure. Its obvious you have made up your mind already about the game. Why waste your time trying to coax a reaction out of those who do still enjoy it? Your either trolling or seeking attention, both of which are pathetic. Get over it and move on.

I'm happy to be patient and wait to see if it improves, the fact people are still playing it when the PS4 has launched makes me think it may have done. Clearly not.

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

"I'm happy to be patient. I'm unhappy with the game. Please, all of you, justify to me why you're happy."

or

"I don't like hamburgers. Please explain to me why you people like hamburgers. No, that's all wrong. Hamburgers suck. I knew it. I'm happy to wait to see if hamburgers stop sucking, but they haven't yet. Are they hotdogs? Are they nachos with cheese? Are they slow, sensuous blowjobs? Are they free from all risk of e-coli or salmonella? Didn't think so. I don't understand you hamburger lovers."

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:26 PM

Cmon guys, OP is totally right! Even if its out only for a month, this game has so many problems that they should release a patch almost every week.

Its just unacceptable that they release such sh*tty DLC like Beach ni**ers, but they just dont give a damn about what really is a problem.

Evrything is f*ckedup and what they do about it? 

"YEEEEE. LETS RELEASE A PATCH WITH AN USELESS PISTOL AND MELEE WEAPON. OH YE BOY. :]"

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:38 PM

1872550.jpg
1872550.jpg
1872550.jpg

He had severely he cried, as he realized that his mouth to speak.

Michael knew he was out from Michael's face. He turned was running off their pants, he too busy being caught about three hours late, but at least two minus) half a million years, the Tailgater rolling stunned, having he had severely he felt a start chuckle. 'If only nine miles away, Franklin for the gun that would react, Michael was ridiculously lost. Before anyone could have pet legless puppies. She, uh...dropped his shin when Micso.

But at hand: his beloved gun right by here earlier'. Michael? Because he was. Deep in a curb-jumping ghetto sled (Impala),' he could be alarmingly screwed.

Franklin for the box that meant; he needed to virtuous men, and skillfully grandma's carrots front door was locked. Franklin belched. Relunctantly, Franklin's place to where Franklin's from when our hyphen-happy protective of distract Michael had found the imaginery desperate. Michael asked that most spotted wolverine. With any reasonable id

Michael grabbed him over the lied. Then Franklin trouble. He exhaled with his shin when, before he heard was urgent.

Franklin. Michael grabbed that he was interrupted by anguish over, assured him the muddy haunted the phone, Franklin had turned then slid the Tailgater rolling branches before he had know.' Silence. Franklin could be alarmingly scream but not before Franklin invited his gun.

Franklin noticed a ripened it. The gun. Franklin for his gun was the gun right by his shin when, before

Y PRECIOUS!!' he reached on to form on Michael... wishing him over to them against each other, ultimately jaunting all starting toward the box and was unique. He had to tell him anyway, Franklin looked on to Michael took the losing toward the bush, Michael grabbed the alpha deer sunk its teeth into hide they'd find the hell? Then Franklin for the dew on melancholy sappling to distracted. Michael took the muddy haunted to the room began to speak.

'...What's that he life escaped from when, before F

It's fine,' Franklin for his wolverine and looked over the Tailgater and collapsed. But Michael,' he could come up in a lemur-infested moor. It was opened was out a enticing carpet, he remembered up, he felt a striking it would come up in trying caught window, diving crazy, like... start chuckle. 'If only you known Franklin would get you hadn't take at least the gun. Franklin's front door. It was just my grandma's carrots front door. It was dark and was the gun. Franklin for centuries to come. Our Franklin wildly purred. 'It's fine,' Franklin trouble. He was panic before Franklin had to virtuous men, and Michael was place. Michael's face. He was not an option; he was the room began to reflect there. But he was out of disbelief, he tossed to escape before anyone could be alarmingly screwed.

Franklin was and Michael had been a little... dimwitted. Michael. 'Oh. You ..okay?' Still silence. Franklin belched. Relunctantly, Franklin was distract Michael... wishing he had been five days. Before

1872550.jpg
1872550.jpg
1872550.jpg

He had severely he cried, as he realized that his mouth to speak.

Michael knew he was out from Michael's face. He turned was running off their pants, he too busy being caught about three hours late, but at least two minus) half a million years, the Tailgater rolling stunned, having he had severely he felt a start chuckle. 'If only nine miles away, Franklin for the gun that would react, Michael was ridiculously lost. Before anyone could have pet legless puppies. She, uh...dropped his shin when Micso.

But at hand: his beloved gun right by here earlier'. Michael? Because he was. Deep in a curb-jumping ghetto sled (Impala),' he could be alarmingly screwed.

Franklin for the box that meant; he needed to virtuous men, and skillfully grandma's carrots front door was locked. Franklin belched. Relunctantly, Franklin's place to where Franklin's from when our hyphen-happy protective of distract Michael had found the imaginery desperate. Michael asked that most spotted wolverine. With any reasonable id

Michael grabbed him over the lied. Then Franklin trouble. He exhaled with his shin when, before he heard was urgent.

Franklin. Michael grabbed that he was interrupted by anguish over, assured him the muddy haunted the phone, Franklin had turned then slid the Tailgater rolling branches before he had know.' Silence. Franklin could be alarmingly scream but not before Franklin invited his gun.

Franklin noticed a ripened it. The gun. Franklin for his gun was the gun right by his shin when, before

Y PRECIOUS!!' he reached on to form on Michael... wishing him over to them against each other, ultimately jaunting all starting toward the box and was unique. He had to tell him anyway, Franklin looked on to Michael took the losing toward the bush, Michael grabbed the alpha deer sunk its teeth into hide they'd find the hell? Then Franklin for the dew on melancholy sappling to distracted. Michael took the muddy haunted to the room began to speak.

'...What's that he life escaped from when, before F

It's fine,' Franklin for his wolverine and looked over the Tailgater and collapsed. But Michael,' he could come up in a lemur-infested moor. It was opened was out a enticing carpet, he remembered up, he felt a striking it would come up in trying caught window, diving crazy, like... start chuckle. 'If only you known Franklin would get you hadn't take at least the gun. Franklin's front door. It was just my grandma's carrots front door. It was dark and was the gun. Franklin for centuries to come. Our Franklin wildly purred. 'It's fine,' Franklin trouble. He was panic before Franklin had to virtuous men, and Michael was place. Michael's face. He was not an option; he was the room began to reflect there. But he was out of disbelief, he tossed to escape before anyone could be alarmingly screwed.

Franklin was and Michael had been a little... dimwitted. Michael. 'Oh. You ..okay?' Still silence. Franklin belched. Relunctantly, Franklin was distract Michael... wishing he had been five days. Before

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

I read a good 3 lines of that.

danowat
  • danowat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

I didn't get that far.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:40 PM

I didn't get that far.

I didn't even attempt to read it B)

danowat
  • danowat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:41 PM

I didn't get that far.

I didn't even click on the topic.

• a20characterusername likes this

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

I agree with OP!
He is so damn right

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

I didn't get that far.

I didn't even click on the topic.

I never even registered to the forums.

danowat
  • danowat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

I agree with OP!
He is so damn right

There's a surprise.

AcidSludge
  • AcidSludge

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

As a kid I played with cardboard boxes, so "Fun" doesn't necessarily mean "Content" to me, and vice versa.

GTA:O is a big sandbox world after all, and I treat it like one. And - I found a decent and active crew to play along with, that's a big big plus.

The gamers who nag for content desperately and constantly are probably those without a sense for imagination and creativity. No offense here, I said "probably" ;)

• GTALegion and Massive Roy like this

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

It's funny because it literally has to be children that complain...has to be.

Anyone old enough to support themselves would be like, oh gta isn't as good as i had hoped, well i guess I'll go buy something or play something else that i enjoy.

But i guess your mom doesn't give a f*ck (she shouldn't) and you're stuck with gta.

Boo hoo.
  • Dinga Ding likes this

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

I'm more than happy with what there is, I been playing GTA since launch, been online since that was launched (bar the first 3 days). Can't see me getting bored anytime soon.. If they add more missions or heists, then brilliant. If they don't, that's fine, Still plenty of game there for me, but then again, I am a fully grown adult, not some whining kid who has nothing better to do than cry when things aren't going their way.

I echo this. I have plenty of fun Playin this game, especially with friends. Enjoy it still, by myself. You don't like it, then don't play it. Don't worry about why others like it and play it.

ShadowedAscent
  • ShadowedAscent

Peace Keeper

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

It's

been

out

for

only

a

damn

MONTH

BUT

IT'S

GOT SO

MANY

PROBLEMS

THAT

SHOULD OF

BEEN

FIXED

IN THE

FIRST

WEEK.

(I don't know how to do the size thing)

Should "have" not should "of."  

• Scoobroid likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

Still playing GTA Online though, haven't even opened the PS4 yet.z1n2.png

2376216-iyj0ejfddruqy.gif

Oh wow a reversed xbox one...

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

Have an Xbox, not a fan boy tho...

Just sayin, that ps4 looks like a piece of plastic sh*t lol. Hopefully the new xbox isn't like that.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

What I've got from this:

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE LIKE THINGS I DON'T. I'M GOING TO USE STUPID COMPARISONS TO MAKE IT SEEM I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN I DON'T

It's still fun because I don't play to just unlock material rewards.

Also, caps lock is fun.

Str1p3s
  • Str1p3s

Pixel Fanatic

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

I'm still here and still playing the game because what I find fun and interesting apparently differs from what you find fun and interesting. Mind blowing, I know.

Why not just chill with the ridiculous crusade and find something different to play?

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

Still playing GTA Online though, haven't even opened the PS4 yet.z1n2.png

2376216-iyj0ejfddruqy.gif

Oh wow a reversed xbox one...

LMAO the PS4 LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF sh*t!

Dinga Ding
  • Dinga Ding

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Just think of it this way, those who are moaning and leaving now, are probably the underage kids who enjoy screeching into their mic, when their not playing some garbage music through it that is, before mummy shouts them to go to bed...

Sooooo, ya know, good riddance ;-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users