» «
Photo

I can't believe you're all still here.

80 replies to this topic
Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:20 AM Edited by Calavera999, 15 November 2013 - 11:21 AM.

Why? What on earth are you still doing? Have they released heists and the content creator yet like they planned to release 2 weeks after launch? Did you get your stimulus cash in the end or still waiting? Is BAWSAQ working yet? Can you send money to friends yet or still disabled? Do you still get punished for blowing up someones car? Are missions worth doing yet? Have Rockstar done anything regarding the amount of glitchers? Is there anything to buy with the money you make yet; apart from a copy and paste apartment, a vehicle & ammo? Do crews have a meaningful presence in the game yet? Have any interiors been added yet? Have they done anything about the abysmal character creation system?

Or is it driving round in circles on that prison race that is giving this game longevity?

Everyone I know has literally lost interest. It's taken too long for anything of any worth to be added into the game to the point everyone's got bored and shelved it. I take off my hat to you all for showing such patience and tolerance.

• Ekoms and ChromeAdder like this

Goin For The Gusto
  • Goin For The Gusto

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

Still playing GTA Online though, haven't even opened the PS4 yet.

z1n2.png

• CurtisC87, GTAPhilly1 and ChromeAdder like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:22 AM

I can't believe you took the the time to look up a forum for a game you don't play then comment.
  • EyeMacHunt, GTAVTheHeat, VitalEcho and 3 others like this

danowat
  • danowat

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

What's more odd, is you're here OP

• who-dat and Andy_lattermen like this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

Some of us give devs a month or so to drop this thing called DLC. Not all of us cry for it like entitled little kids after the first week.

• pro_laps, undrtow218, who-dat and 4 others like this

mobe
  • mobe

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:28 AM Edited by mobe, 15 November 2013 - 11:30 AM.

Everyone I know has literally lost interest. It's taken too long for anything of any worth to be added into the game to the point everyone's got bored and shelved it. I take off my hat to you all for showing such patience and tolerance.

Everyone you know must be utterly intolerant and impatient as you then. I don't know what you mean by 'everyone' ? Most games I play have pretty much full lobbies. I've had to leave games in the last few days to start afresh so my friends could join as there wasn't enough room in the game I was playing.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

Only one more week till the Xbox one then ill be leaving this sh*te for good probably.
I might return in 2 or 3 years time, but they probably still won't have the heists out by then so it'd be pointless. BF4, AC4, Forza 5, Titanfall, FIFA 14 and Ghosts for me. Bye GTA Offline.

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:30 AM

Some of us give devs a month or so to drop this thing called DLC. Not all of us cry for it like entitled little kids after the first week.

Has this only been out a week? Is the DLC going to be of any worth? I suppose if you want to role play sun bathing it might be quite wild. If the game is fun enough to play till the DLC drops then sure, I'm with you. If they don't keep giving bullsh*t deadlines purely to keep users invested for longer than they would be otherwise, it would be no problem at all.

You should really give up on it though, Rockstar have shown they can't handle this kind of game. It's shambolic.

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:31 AM Edited by Calavera999, 15 November 2013 - 11:33 AM.

Only one more week till the Xbox one then ill be leaving this sh*te for good probably.
I might return in 2 or 3 years time, but they probably still won't have the heists out by then so it'd be pointless. BF4, AC4, Forza 5, Titanfall, FIFA 14 and Ghosts for me. Bye GTA Offline.

Exactly, I plan to play it again in a year, see if it's improved.

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:32 AM

Everyone you know must be utterly intolerant and impatient as you then. I don't know what you mean by 'everyone' ? Most games I play have pretty much full lobbies. I've had to leave games in the last few days to start afresh so my friends could join as there wasn't enough room in the game I was playing.

It;'s not impatient, it's knowing when a game isn't fun, and appreciating they need time to make it a good game. Being happy to put it on the shelf and wait till it's improved is patient more than anything. I'm just wondering what on earth people are still enjoying?

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

You're not wondering. It doesn't matter what anyone says, you've made up your mind and seemingly just came here to sh*t on other people's opinions. 

• undrtow218, GTALegion, who-dat and 2 others like this

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:35 AM

What's more odd, is you're here OP

I'll always be looking to see how the game is developing. 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

It's

been

out

for

only

a

damn

MONTH

• pro_laps, Valdorien, undrtow218 and 6 others like this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Has this only been out a week? Is the DLC going to be of any worth? I suppose if you want to role play sun bathing it might be quite wild. If the game is fun enough to play till the DLC drops then sure, I'm with you. If they don't keep giving bullsh*t deadlines purely to keep users invested for longer than they would be otherwise, it would be no problem at all.

You should really give up on it though, Rockstar have shown they can't handle this kind of game. It's shambolic.

You sound like you work for EA or something. Jeez.

Look, such a massively popular game, with literally hundreds of thousands if not MILLIONS of people playing it, on their first true online style GTA that has something other than basic game types? Only a fool would expect them to be wizards capable of pulling such a launch off flawlessly.

This is the game I've wanted forever. I'm not giving up on it as easily as a kid that can't get the wrapper off their candy so they throw it in the dirt and tell other kids eating their candy that that candy is terrible and should come unpackaged and deposit itself in your mouth for you, and also it should have 7 new flavors with each subsiquent taste.

• pro_laps, JimSquints, Dostoe1 and 4 others like this

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

You're not wondering. It doesn't matter what anyone says, you've made up your mind and seemingly just came here to sh*t on other people's opinions. 

No, genuinely interested and asking if any of my points are rectified, or if it's still only farmers and glitchers that are getting any fun out of the game.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:36 AM

It's

been

out

for

only

a

damn

MONTH

BUT

IT'S

GOT SO

MANY

PROBLEMS

THAT

SHOULD OF

BEEN

FIXED

IN THE

FIRST

WEEK.

(I don't know how to do the size thing)
  • biggsull and tommy_lins like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

All the game-breaking problems are mostly gone except for Tow Trucks.

So I don't really care.  I have a lot of complaints, but all are minor.  Nothing to make me stop playing the game.

• Ribsey likes this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:38 AM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 15 November 2013 - 11:39 AM.

Why? What on earth are you still doing? Have they released heists and the content creator yet like they planned to release 2 weeks after launch? Did you get your stimulus cash in the end or still waiting? Is BAWSAQ working yet? Can you send money to friends yet or still disabled? Do you still get punished for blowing up someones car? Are missions worth doing yet? Have Rockstar done anything regarding the amount of glitchers? Is there anything to buy with the money you make yet; apart from a copy and paste apartment, a vehicle & ammo? Do crews have a meaningful presence in the game yet? Have any interiors been added yet? Have they done anything about the abysmal character creation system?

Or is it driving round in circles on that prison race that is giving this game longevity?

Nothing odd with people interested in the Game still on the forums, what's odd is people that are still here who are not interested in the game anymore.

Cloud-server problems seem to be fixed, Characters are saving properly etc, Cars are still in the Garage etc, we got a Stimulus-package and more content are coming.

Edwin
  • Edwin

横糸

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:39 AM

I still find messing around with friends, doing missions, going on rampages against the cops, etc fun.

But if I'm just playing by myself, I'll get bored quick as it just makes me feel lonely.

I don't appreciate that feeling. :lol:

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:39 AM Edited by Calavera999, 15 November 2013 - 11:41 AM.

Look, such a massively popular game, with literally hundreds of thousands if not MILLIONS of people playing it, on their first true online style GTA that has something other than basic game types? Only a fool would expect them to be wizards capable of pulling such a launch off flawlessly.

This is the game I've wanted forever. I'm not giving up on it as easily as a kid that can't get the wrapper off their candy so they throw it in the dirt and tell other kids eating their candy that that candy is terrible and should come unpackaged and deposit itself in your mouth for you, and also it should have 7 new flavors with each subsiquent taste.

Not talking about the launch, I had no problems with that. I'm talking about their ability to stand up for their product and stop the glitching and cheating, the ability to stop giving false deadlines to people, the ability to implement a fair punishment system which isn't as clueless as "bad sport", the silly way they have allowed everything of worth to be unlocked after rank 14, the way they have shown inexperience at every corner or developing and maintaining a game on this scale. Fair points, no?

I have also stated in other responses I am not giving up on it, I am just not playing it for a year or so.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

Patience is a virtue ;)

I am having fun just meeting people in free-roam, building up my crew and having friendly feuds with other crews!

Whats the rush!?..

• Ribsey and undrtow218 like this

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:40 AM

No, genuinely interested and asking if any of my points are rectified, or if it's still only farmers and glitchers that are getting any fun out of the game.

Okay, then I'll answer your questions, in order:

No, Yes, No, No, Sometimes, Some of Them, Who Knows?, Yes, Yes, No, It's the Same.

I disregarded your first two questions as rhetorical, and your last question as too subjective.

Since your reply to me was an if/or we can safely say the "if" won.

But I doubt you care about any of this.

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:41 AM

Yet look who came crawling back to troll. Or for attention. Or both. 

• who-dat likes this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:41 AM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 15 November 2013 - 11:43 AM.

Dear All,

We are humbled and overwhelmed by the response to Grand Theft Auto V – literally overwhelmed in the case of some of our servers!

We sincerely hope you're enjoying your visit to Los Santos and we know many of you have plenty of questions about Grand Theft Auto Online. First, we thought it would be useful to provide some details of the roll out of GTA Online, and how we hope you will be involved in making the game everything it can be.

• Grand Theft Auto Online is going to be something brand new for us: a fully realized and living world for multiple players that will continue to grow and take shape over time.

• The ultimate shape of GTA Online will be determined as much by you, the player, as by the work we put in. What you like and don’t like, what you play and what you want will determine how the game develops and what it turns into.

• Everything we do will be informed by feedback from you all – from the types of missions that roll out to all kinds of future content.

• We are planning for a constant stream of new content, tweaks and updates in the weeks and months ahead.

• The first couple of weeks we expect to be heavily focused on tuning the experience as it goes from internal testing to the reality of being played by tons of people in the real world so that all the usual teething problems for an online game are overcome. We hope it will all run incredibly smoothly, but please bear with us if it doesn't, and help us fix any and all problems!

• After that, we will begin releasing content updates and giving you the opportunity to make your own content.

GTA Community Feedback Needed from Day One
This is vital for the ongoing success of the game. The first few months of Grand Theft Auto Online will be critical as everyone enters this dynamic new world for the first time. Plenty of issues are bound to occur.

More than ever, we need your help to report your experiences, findings, likes, loves, dislikes and hates – and we will be looking at your feedback constantly to tune the game into its optimal shape and help guide how Grand Theft Auto Online will grow and evolve past this initial period. We will be checking out how people are playing and what they are not playing or not enjoying, while also monitoring feedback via two other new Rockstar channels:

http://www.rockstarg...uto-online.html

• GTALegion likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:49 AM Edited by GTALegion, 15 November 2013 - 11:50 AM.

Not talking about the launch, I had no problems with that. I'm talking about their ability to stand up for their product and stop the glitching and cheating, the ability to stop giving false deadlines to people, the ability to implement a fair punishment system which isn't as clueless as "bad sport", the silly way they have allowed everything of worth to be unlocked after rank 14, the way they have shown inexperience at every corner or developing and maintaining a game on this scale. Fair points, no?

They would be, if I agreed with all of them.

The glitching and cheating = I don't care, as none of that affects me.
The false deadlines = They're being nice enough to give you a possible timeline. You've never missed a deadline in your life? How about when trying to manage an online experience as in depth as this one? No? Ok then.
Bad Sport = Never been in it, seems to work fine. I've blown up cars, left games early (thanks to disconnects) and I've never seen a BS lobby. The people whinning about blowing up one car or leaving one game and getting in there are straight up LYING.
Level 14 unlocks= Uhm, everything of worth isn't unlocked that early.
Inexperience with an online suite of this magnitude= I'll give you that one. Rockstar obviously dropped the ball a bit with their expectations, but they've been pretty good about it. 5 updates in a month says to me that they're working on it hard, all while pushing out the stimulus and Beach Bum pack, all while having to face the hail of ire from ungrateful, instant-gratification-needing people.

So no. Not really fair points at all.

• who-dat likes this

Massive Roy
  • Massive Roy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

I'm more than happy with what there is, I been playing GTA since launch, been online since that was launched (bar the first 3 days). Can't see me getting bored anytime soon.. If they add more missions or heists, then brilliant. If they don't, that's fine, Still plenty of game there for me, but then again, I am a fully grown adult, not some whining kid who has nothing better to do than cry when things aren't going their way.
  • GTALegion, who-dat and The Real SpitKing like this

pr0n-
  • pr0n-

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

Still playing GTA Online though, haven't even opened the PS4 yet.

z1n2.png

2376216-iyj0ejfddruqy.gif

• Scoobroid and Masochron like this

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:51 AM

Why wouldn't I still be here? Some days I play a lot, some days I don't play at all, but I'm definitely not about to stop playing entirely. 

Sure, there's been times when I've been bored and haven't played for a few days, but I always come back.

If you're bored with the game, take a little time off and then come back. You most likely wont be bored with it anymore.

Calavera999
  • Calavera999

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

• "The ultimate shape of GTA Online will be determined as much by you, the player, as by the work we put in. What you like and don’t like, what you play and what you want will determine how the game develops and what it turns into.

• Everything we do will be informed by feedback from you all – from the types of missions that roll out to all kinds of future content."

Yes, I understand as stated in other responses that this is a work in progress, and I am invested in how it changes. But right now its boring as hell. Unless you all know something I don't?

HOWEVER...

So why have they not even addressed the glitchers when I'm sure million shave let them know about the issue? Did we all ask for payouts on missions to be halved? Why hasn't bad sport been changed when everyone is giving negative feedback? Oh that's right, because when Rockstar say "we're working on it, expect changes as early as next week!", that means it may come sometime next year. For a cloud based game that should be readily updateable, there should have been some positive steps forward 8 weeks after launch.

GourangaMaster
  • GourangaMaster

▲▲▼▼◄►◄►BA

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

Your poorly veiled attempt to mask this blatant complaint thread by posing them as sarcastic questions is an utter failure. Its obvious you have made up your mind already about the game. Why waste your time trying to coax a reaction out of those who do still enjoy it? Your either trolling or seeking attention, both of which are pathetic. Get over it and move on.

• The Real SpitKing and Jokimoto like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users