• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

Crew - Riot Calls (RIOT)

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/riot_calls

Crew Emblem(my avatar)

Leader Shane26154

Crew size (currently) - 180+ Members

GTA Online Rank Top 1000 crew in the world

Since the GTA world began Riot Calls have been running the streets, Striving to raise the charts and be the best.

Helping our members to continuously grow and come out on top, there is not a time in the day you will not see a crew member online. 

Raise in our crew! Its easy!!  How?!?

**HIERARCHY UPDATE**

·  Muscle play an important but limited role in Riot Calls. Since our crew is open many of these people wander in and for one reason or another join up. Muscle is also reserved for those who are in our group but don't fly our flag, colors, or emblem. I am glad they decided to join, but I encourage them to put Riot first or else there's no chance for promotion.

·  Becoming a representative is very easy in Riot you simply have to represent! Wear your colors, fly our flag. These people are the backbone of the resistance because they're out there making a name for themselves and us in the process. However representatives may not always be down for crew activities. Many of these people thrive on chaos and do freelance work. They are valued for their commitment to our organization but not necessarily counted on for crew vs crew battles or calls to missions.

·  For a representative to elevate their station to lieutenant they've got to get to know and play with their crew. Whether it be missions or causing trouble in free-roam. Lieutenants begin to form the core of our organization. They're dedicated and willing to participate in crew activities. They also have the responsibility of keeping an eye on reps to make promotion recommendations.

·  Commissioners are just as dedicated as lieutenants however their role has more of a recruitment focus. For a Lieutenant to elevate his position he should be actively trying to bring in muscle. They also share the responsibility of organizing crew battles with the crew leader.

In Riot Calls your rank is determined solely by your effort. We are all leaders, the rank is simply to show who is playing regularly and putting effort into our organization. As leader I go over the ranks daily with commissioners and make appropriate changes to reflect who we see or hear about putting in effort. Your rank is not locked and can slip if you're not fulfilling your role. If you've taken the time to read this you know how far this is from the usual top-down structure of crews/clans. The emphasis is on drama free fun. I would encourage anyone who likes the ideas put forth here to fold their crew into ours and be come part of.. Riot Calls!

Shane26154
  • Shane26154

Crew - Riot Calls

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

We are reaching 200 members now and are continuing to grow. Grab your spot click my link in my signature below to join!

Shane26154
  • Shane26154

Crew - Riot Calls

• Members

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:17 AM

Update: 220 members 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users