Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone want to unlock race-required car mods? (PS3 Online)

9 replies to this topic
Epsilon330
  • Epsilon330

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

Hey all.

It seems rather paradoxical that you have to win races in order at making your car better at winning races. So, if anyone's up for it, who wants to farm some races and get them the easy way? This is an open invitation for anyone (like myself) who dislikes racing, is not very good at it, or is just on a losing streak.

Pretty much, we'll help each other get those performance upgrades.

• The race will be one lap of "Criminal Records" (which should take roughly 30 seconds per race)
  • Cars will be locked to Super class (wins for them count for all vehicles, for some reason)
  • You can choose how we do it - alternate wins every race? Or have one person get theirs all first, then switch?
  • Name how many races you need to get everything
  • My connection's UK based. I don't know if that's a problem, but there it is

If we both have around 47 (I think I have 41 left), then the process would roughly take 50-60 minutes for both of us. Yes, I am aware that this is farming for those of you who disapprove - but this is for the people who just want the upgrades and don't want to have to do the whole hit-n'-miss racing thing.

Add me on PSN or post your PSN name here if interested. I'll be online for most of Saturday (GMT) and 7pm-11pm today (again, GMT). If I get multiple requests, I promise i'll get round to you all! :santa:

My PSN is globox52 (old name, can't change it).

TargetPractice
  • TargetPractice

I know what I know

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:14 PM

But doing that, it's still wasting too much time racing, which not all of us are fond of. :karmaeater:

Perhaps, if you reply to this thread, it will refresh and more people will read it and maybe join in: http://gtaforums.com...-level-players/

Epsilon330
  • Epsilon330

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

True, but this method grants extra credits, XP and driving skill. Your method relies on someone else doing it for you. Sure, it takes longer; but I think it offers more rewards to new players.

AlexAshton
  • AlexAshton

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

I'm all up for it. My psn is SonOfPyramidHead Just send me a friend request/Message and I'll get back to you next time I get on yeah?

Cheers Mate.

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

You can add me too: DrDetroit70.   I'll probably be on later tonight.

DrDetroit

THEFAM_MCMJ
  • THEFAM_MCMJ

YOG

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:25 AM

Add me also. THEFAM_MCMJ

Epsilon330
  • Epsilon330

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:18 AM

To everyone who's posted so far - I WILL get around to you. I received a response that was more than what I was anticipating, so i'm a little backed up as of now. I'll try to get everyone done today.

TimDriftR
  • TimDriftR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:24 AM

Anyone want to do this?

I've added epsilon but I'm guessing he's stacked out so if anyone's good for add me on PS3 - TimDriftR

Will work on same basics, 1 lap of Criminal Records on Super Cars.
I'll let you win one then you let me and so on until we've done what we both require.
I've already won a few but I'm happy to keep going until you've got all the wins you need

Epsilon330
  • Epsilon330

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Anyone want to do this?

I've added epsilon but I'm guessing he's stacked out so if anyone's good for add me on PS3 - TimDriftR

Will work on same basics, 1 lap of Criminal Records on Super Cars.
I'll let you win one then you let me and so on until we've done what we both require.
I've already won a few but I'm happy to keep going until you've got all the wins you need

Ah, sorry. I thought this thread had died. I'm going online now anyway.

TimDriftR
  • TimDriftR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

Your a legend!
Much appreciated ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users