» «

Looking for a Bad Sport crew full of "griefers" (PS3)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:33 AM

First things first: all I do is fly the Lazer; I'm mediocre at best while on foot. Pretty much a dedicated pilot.

I'm looking for a crew that primarily plays freeroam (and is mostly full of Bad Sports, although I have a Good Sport alt) and specializes in/focuses solely on killing and griefing other players.

I don't expect the crew to be full of "elite" players (beggars can't be choosers, of course), but at least has a majority of their players caring about their K/D, padding it with Rhinos/Lazers/Buzzards/Heavy Snipers/Sticky Bombs (or just general skill) every chance they get. Basically a crew of fellow pretentious scumbags who don't give a sh*t about peasant tears... like myself. To be clear, though, I draw the line at using the invincibility glitch or Tow Trucking. I want nothing to do with that sh*t.

So, anyone interested in letting lil' ol' me on board?

P.S. I have a mic, but I pretty much never use it since my roommates don't want to hear my sh*t (PS3 is in the living room).

• FBGMatrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

I'm stsrting one, but it will only be you and I for the time being, add me, FBGMatrix.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users