Hello all, today I'd like to share a new multiplayer group my friend and I have created. We are a police roleplay focused group that strives for professionalism while still allowing members headroom to have fun. We are currently on the PS3 console only. To join, you must have a working microphone, speak fluent English, and have a good level of maturity. If you have all these things, what are you waiting for? Join us for a great roleplaying experience.
- Respect all players and staff
- No metagaming (use of out of game character knowledge to benefit your ingame character, an example would be seeing a dot on your map to pinpoint a player's position)
- No creating priority events without the confirmation of a moderator
- No RDMing (random deathmatching, this adds nothing to roleplay experience)
- Listen and follow staff member orders (if a staff members requests everyone to remove someone from a session, consider their judgement and kick them)
- Follow NLR (new life rule, if you die your previous identity/memory is erased. Please don't return to the area of your death for 2 minutes)
- Before acting as civilian, you must ask for permission from a staff member before the session is in progress
- No using supercars! This is unfair for patrolling officers and is actually a rare occurrence.
- No unrealistic behavior or roleplay. An example would be pulling an AK-47 out of your pocket
*As we are still a growing group, we ask that you stay within city limits when acting as police or civilian.
- HOLLISTUPID - Group Founder
- rexxzzyy - Group Co-Founder
*HOW TO JOIN*
Joining is easy, all you need to do is join our GTAV Crew and you'll be invited to our next session!