Photo

Rockstar = Troll-Masters (Rant thread)

171 replies to this topic
Crewnordin
  • Crewnordin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

Sir, you are right. GTA 5 is the worst game eva. the 25 million who bought this game need to get a refund. I, myself destroyed this game with a flamethrower. You know why, BECAUSE GTA 5 DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A FLAMETHROWER. THIS GAME SUCKSSSS. 

watch me get attention because thats what the op wants. attention

• Officer Ronson likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:39 AM

Sir, you are right. GTA 5 is the worst game eva. the 25 million who bought this game need to get a refund. I, myself destroyed this game with a flamethrower. You know why, BECAUSE GTA 5 DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A FLAMETHROWER. THIS GAME SUCKSSSS. 

watch me get attention because thats what the op wants. attention

Did you know you can't even get fat in V?

Gameplay sucks, preorder cancelled...

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

OMG. I hate Cockstar they removed Dancing from the game pre-order cancelled im the consumer and I think I got a 60 dollar disk thats broken just because there is only one lawnmoawner in game and I didn't get to skin animals and shoot black people.

• John Smith likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

@ lol232

1. I don't give a sh*t about gang wars. f*ck that. Franklin doesn't want a gang life anyway.

2. Same as 1.
3. They were repetitive and boring in every GTA
4. You're wrong, there are Police Motorbikes, and are used. I actually killed some guy a a police bike guy started chasing me. You can find them outside missions.
5. What are you gonna do with them? 
6. Kinda agree, but don't care so much.
7. Darts, bar, strip club, movies, golf, tennis... Ugh you're wrong.
8. Partially agree with that, but I liked that they were a lot more challenging than in other GTA games.

@SOL We did have vehicle theft missions. The Gaunlet heist setup for the subtle approach, and the Epsilon thingy.

God help us all if you ever work for Rockstar in the near future.

With your extreme bullsh*t opinions on what and what not should be in a GTA game, the next GTA would be the worst GTA ever.

Let me guess, f**k all the exciting and interesting stuff like gang wars and drug-dealing, WE GOT YOGA !!!!

Excuse me doll, but who are you to say what should be a right or wrong opinion regarding a GTA concept? Oh that's right...as your response to him implied - anything excluding gang wars or drug dealing, apparently deems a GTA conception void.

I'm not sure what's more laughable here; your (borderline trollish) arguments....or the fact you insistently wonder why I bring up your more than evident gangbanging worship - given your history.

niko bellic half brother

Well at least we have a new classic GTA conception gained from GTA V to replace the traditional GTA stuff like gang wars and drug-dealing - YOGA !!!!! loooool  :lol:  :sarcasm:

83750485.jpg

C'mon man you're better than that.

MrIbby
  • MrIbby

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:48 AM

We are experiencing the downfall of Rockstar. Since 2011 all of their games have sucked, it is sad to see them finally failing, oh well. GTA V had poor sales and reaction, if only Rockstar knew what they were doing.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

We are experiencing the downfall of Rockstar. Since 2011 all of their games have sucked, it is sad to see them finally failing, oh well. GTA V had poor sales and reaction, if only Rockstar knew what they were doing.

:facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :facedesk:  :die:

Every time you type something, it ends up coming out like this:

VeNBg.gif

• theomenofficial, ThroatSlasher2 and Scaglietti like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:02 AM

^lol

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:24 AM

Hmm, why can't we just discuss the pros and cons of V in a civil manner, accepting one and another's opinion and then stating why you disagree and/or agree in a civil manner? Seems like a bright idea. :colgate:

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:28 AM

Hmm, why can't we just discuss the pros and cons of V in a civil manner, accepting one and another's opinion and then stating why you disagree and/or agree in a civil manner? Seems like a bright idea. :colgate:

I have done that with people who are coherent and actually discuss their disappointments in a good manner. MrIbby is not one of those people.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

MrIbby is not one of those people.

Well that is clear, lol! :lol:

• Geralt of Rivia likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

Poor sales and reaction? You have to be out of your mind. It was also the highest selling game of October as well.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

I have done that with people who are coherent and actually discuss their disappointments in a good manner. MrIbby is not one of those people.

@ Masterfocker

You can consider niko bellic half brother to be one of those people too. All that guy ever wants to talk about on here is how much he hates the gangsta stuff in GTA and SA, he is totally incapable of talking about anything else in this forum. If the bookmakers were taking bets on the the next thing that comes out of his mouth in every conversation on these forums, I'd be a multimillionaire by now. 

Edward Maya
  • Edward Maya

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

The OP is so stupid oh 1 strip club if you don't like it go f*ck yourself and trade your copy or do whatever i don't give because Rockstar never made mistakes they listened to the fans

So gtf off these forums and play sh*tty CoD: Ghosts

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

The specimen above me is called a moron. You are allowed to look but please don't touch it, for your own safety.

Edward Maya
  • Edward Maya

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:56 PM

The specimen above me is called a moron. You are allowed to look but please don't touch it, for your own safety.

Im a moron because im sick of these stupid threads? everyday it is go bitch somewhere else

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

Rockstar never made mistakes they listened to the fans

Yes, you're a moron. Sorry if the truth is hard to accept. I don't know if you're a fanboy or just an idiot. I'll leave with your own assumptions.

Edward Maya
  • Edward Maya

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

Rockstar never made mistakes they listened to the fans

Yes, you're a moron. Sorry if the truth is hard to accept. I don't know if you're a fanboy or just an idiot. I'll leave with your own assumptions.

Im neither im a person witha freedom of speech and im think what he says is wrong you dumb turd

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:40 PM

The OP is so stupid oh 1 strip club if you don't like it go f*ck yourself

People like you are the reason I laugh at this session. 90% idiots, most of those idiots being illiterate too.

Edward Maya
  • Edward Maya

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

People like you are the reason I laugh at this session. 90% idiots, most of those idiots being illiterate too.

Dude im not a idiot just a normal person like you thats all and i have a say as well so don't be one of the illiterate idiots you speak of

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

Dude im not a idiot just a normal person like you thats all and i have a say as well so don't be one of the illiterate idiots you speak of

You have the freedom to say anything you want, you just need to say it in a proper, civilised manner with arguments. Helps bring credibility to a man like you ... a man in dire need of some f*cking credibility.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

Look who is talking. You're the one telling somebody to go f*ck themselves for their opinion. If that isn't being a idiot then I don't know what is. Please just grow up. :colgate:

• ThroatSlasher2 likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:28 AM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 20 November 2013 - 12:31 AM.

@ Masterfocker

You can consider niko bellic half brother to be one of those people too. All that guy ever wants to talk about on here is how much he hates the gangsta stuff in GTA and SA, he is totally incapable of talking about anything else in this forum. If the bookmakers were taking bets on the the next thing that comes out of his mouth in every conversation on these forums, I'd be a multimillionaire by now. 

There ^he goes again, making things up about me.....

Are you even aware how desperate you look?

Or is resorting to trolling your last ditch attempt at preserving some dignity?...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users