Think about how badly we have been trolled through this game... They got rid of the best features from the previous GTA's and gave us crap like Yoga and Tennis as a replacement. The best things I am referring to actually make small appearances in the game. Let's take a look
- No Gang Wars - Can't even be done unscripted due to the way the game was set up. The most you can do is shoot at gang members and wait for the police to come and run you over. This could have easily been implemented, especially with a gang member as a protagonists.
- No Drug Wars - You can purchase the McKenzie Field Hangar to do trafficking missions. I am aware. This is not the same as Drug Wars. In TBoGT, Drug Wars were explosive gun fights between the protagonists & allies and gangs attempting to do a drug deal. In this game, the trafficking is flying over places and dropping boxes...
- No Police side-missions - Seriously, why get rid of this? Did people want this feature out of the game?
- No Police Motorbikes - Used for one mission and never seen again.
- Most interiors inaccessible - Tequi.La.La for example. You can enter once, and never again, even though the interior is beautifully done. So much detail gone to waste... Worst part is, Tequi.La.La has a Pool Table and a QUB3D game machine. Obvious trolling.
- One Strip Club - Don't care much, but GTA IV had 2. GTA V has LS & Blaine County, but just 1 strip club? Why is that?
- Very few friend activities - Darts, bar, Strip Club. Can't even play a game with anyone other than Jimmy (as far as I know).
- Police System - It sucks. You can shoot someone with a silences pistol on top of a mountain (not exaggerating) and you will get a wanted level. For some reason, they get a uber speed boost when chasing you. What's worse, the game features Nightsticks and Stun Guns, but the police do not use them.
Been seeing a lot of complaint threads... Here's mine. This isn't even everything but I'll stop and let the replies continue the list if they please. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game. You can still have fun with it. Just airing my complaints...