» «
Photo

Angels of Death DLC episode.

32 replies to this topic
Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:07 AM Edited by Mr_Goldcard, 21 November 2013 - 02:32 AM.

Angels of Death. Once the kings of motorcycle world, Today, rusted and torn apart after years of being at war with their worse rivals, The Lost. Now, a truce with The Lost has protected their way of life. As The Angels of Death drug enforcer  (insert protagonist's name here) must get his gang back in the meth business. Blaine County has all the open opportunities but a truce with The Lost can't be broken. The Lost President, Johnny Klebitz is deteriorating himself and the chapter with the overuse of the very same drug he sells. Will this be the way to get back in business or must a truce stay unbroken?

• Toke likes this

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:10 AM

Enough said.

No, actually, gonna need a bit more.

• Loxley likes this

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

Good Idea, although can you explain us how ROCKSTAR could do this???

• Effects likes this

Zodape
  • Zodape

El Crápula

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

Yes. I would love a Duck Licking c*nt episode.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:24 AM

I personally hate the Lost, hate all the bikers to be honest. So when I found out Trevor was at war with them and personally stomps in the skull of a particular member, it made me so freaking happy.

To be honest, you already have a Lost DLC. They should do something fresh if they do choose to do a story based DLC for V.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:34 AM Edited by Mr_Goldcard, 15 November 2013 - 01:46 AM.

Angels of Death. A biker gang rivaling for their on the hot deserts of Sandy Shores. One Man must stop at nothing to get revenge over a long lost friend murdered over The Lost.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

Nah, it needs to be something fresh. This would seem like Rockstar was saying "Okay, we need to make another biker DLC without the Lost as to avoid conflict with Trevor..."
We already have one with bikers, and a good one at that.

resevil2008
  • resevil2008

Guitar Shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:55 AM

Horrible idea.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

Nah, it needs to be something fresh. This would seem like Rockstar was saying "Okay, we need to make another biker DLC without the Lost as to avoid conflict with Trevor..."

We already have one with Mafias but we have 2. We already have one with Drug Dealin' but we have 2. We have one with gangbangin' but EEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE WANTS IT BACK.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:41 AM Edited by spamtackey, 15 November 2013 - 02:41 AM.

BIG GTA V SPOILERS HERE!

Rockstar appeared to me in a dream last night. They told me their upcoming DLC plans. Everyone prepare your bodies to be ready for the sheer awesome. 

DLC #1: Ghost of the Angels

The Ghost of Johnny teams up with a member of the Angels of Death named Jimmi Dioto and a member of a Japanese biker gang Kawaii Desu-San (who is half-Chinese and knows Huang Lee who makes a brief naked cameo) in order to teach San Andreas what it really means to be Lost and damned. The missions I was told about included:

Breaking into the research lab again to clone Johnny and get him a body.

Stealing a jet shaped like a pterodactyl from the movie set and using it to blow up alien UFOs in the FIB UFO invasion. 

Stealing Trevor's take from The Big One and torching it along with Nervous Ron like the Joker did to Lao in The Dark Knight.

and the final mission involves teaming up with Franklin to take down the Ballas who were working with Trevor's Mom the whole time against them and involves dogfighting Trevor's Mother with flying motorcycles. 

New side activities include:

Haunting (which is locked off after you get Johnny his body back)

Knitting

Kareoke 

and

Painting 

DLC #2: The Ghost of Liberty City

The ghost of Roman Bellic comes to Los Santos where he finds that Niko has married Karen and now works for the government in anti-terrorism unit. Niko, Roman, and the ghost of Chop's Father Chip work together thwart a potential UFO crisis with the FIB. 

Includes missions such as:

Niko and Roman blowing up Michael's house (because he is now working for the FIB full time to stage the UFO invasion).

Chip must reunite with Lamar and save Lamar from his own stupidity as Lamar attempts to drive around unprotected explosives that Chip must keep balanced with his doggy-tail lest they blow up.

Hot Coffee with Karen.

Getting Little Jacob married to Tracy after they fall in love in the Tunnel of Love, which is now a side activity at the pier!

Side Missions:

Bowling with explosive bowling balls. (Roman only)

More Hot Coffee. 

And even more Hot Coffee.

500 Flying Rats to shoot down that migrated from Liberty City. 

DLC #3: So You Want Gangs?

Franklin, Lamar, and Trevor all form their own gang to take on the Ballas for good, but a UFO invasion by the FIB stop them and they must now take back Los Santos, FOR THE HOOD! Along the way Trevor must confront his worst fear: His mother truly doesn't love anyone... she is just too evil. 

Includes exciting missions like:

Franklin and Trevor shooting more Ballas.

Journeying into the tunnel in Mt. Chiliad to find a jetpack to gain an edge while fighting the UFO invasion.

Doing work for the Angels of Death who promise to help them take over only to betray them.

The final mission involves Franklin, Trevor, and Lamar in a volcano fighting Albert Welker who is the head of the FIB in order to give Johnny, Jimmi, and Kawaii time to destroy Trevor's mom.

Side Activities include:

Hot Coffee with Patricia

Garbage Truck Work for Franklin's useless Cousin BJ. 

(Once superpowers are unlocked) Crime Patrol with Super L (who is of course Lamar). 

These DLC will all cost $299.99 at launch and Rockstar expects a great reception. 

In all seriousness, there's a lot they could do with potential DLC, but considering their practically nonexistent (if not actually nonexistent) role in GTA V, it's unlikely we'll get Angel of Death DLC.

• universetwisters, QuietSundayLibrary, skyfamster and 1 other like this

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:52 AM

BIG GTA V SPOILERS HERE!

Rockstar appeared to me in a dream last night. They told me their upcoming DLC plans. Everyone prepare your bodies to be ready for the sheer awesome. 

The Ghost of Johnny teams up with a member of the Angels of Death named Jimmi Dioto and a member of a Japanese biker gang Kawaii Desu-San (who is half-Chinese and knows Huang Lee who makes a brief naked cameo) in order to teach San Andreas what it really means to be Lost and damned. The missions I was told about included:

Stealing a jet shaped like a pterodactyl from the movie set and using it to blow up alien UFOs in the FIB UFO invasion. 

Stealing Trevor's take from The Big One and torching it along with Nervous Ron like the Joker did to Lao in The Dark Knight.

and the final mission involves teaming up with Franklin to take down the Ballas who were working with Trevor's Mom the whole time against them and involves dogfighting Trevor's Mother with flying motorcycles. 

Knitting

Kareoke 

and

Painting 

The ghost of Roman Bellic comes to Los Santos where he finds that Niko has married Karen and now works for the government in anti-terrorism unit. Niko, Roman, and the ghost of Chop's Father Chip work together thwart a potential UFO crisis with the FIB. 

Niko and Roman blowing up Michael's house (because he is now working for the FIB full time to stage the UFO invasion).

Chip must reunite with Lamar and save Lamar from his own stupidity as Lamar attempts to drive around unprotected explosives that Chip must keep balanced with his doggy-tail lest they blow up.

Hot Coffee with Karen.

Getting Little Jacob married to Tracy after they fall in love in the Tunnel of Love, which is now a side activity at the pier!

Side Missions:

More Hot Coffee. 

Franklin, Lamar, and Trevor all form their own gang to take on the Ballas for good, but a UFO invasion by the FIB stop them and they must now take back Los Santos, FOR THE HOOD! Along the way Trevor must confront his worst fear: His mother truly doesn't love anyone... she is just too evil. 

Journeying into the tunnel in Mt. Chiliad to find a jetpack to gain an edge while fighting the UFO invasion.

Doing work for the Angels of Death who promise to help them take over only to betray them.

The final mission involves Franklin, Trevor, and Lamar in a volcano fighting Albert Welker who is the head of the FIB in order to give Johnny, Jimmi, and Kawaii time to destroy Trevor's mom.

Side Activities include:

Hot Coffee with Patricia

(Once superpowers are unlocked) Crime Patrol with Super L (who is of course Lamar). 

These DLC will all cost $299.99 at launch and Rockstar expects a great reception. 

In all seriousness, there's a lot they could do with potential DLC, but considering their practically nonexistent (if not actually nonexistent) role in GTA V, it's unlikely we'll get Angel of Death DLC.

All you had to say was "I don't think that's happening" but you had to go the extra mile didn't you?

Senor_taco28
  • Senor_taco28

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:58 AM

I would love a biker DLC for this game, because I mainly use a Harley style bike online, but there isn't any biker themed clothes, like a leather jacket with the patches on it. And for the single player aspect Trevor could team up with them to fight the Lost.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

No. Angels of Death will sell Meth for trevor, and will have a truce in the beginning with The Lost because of Johnny Klebitz, then when Trevor kills Johnny. The Lost will break up the truce with Angels of Death because of Trevor's alliance with them. That's when The Lost and Angels Of Death war will begin.

BeerJ
  • BeerJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

BIG GTA V SPOILERS HERE!
 to

Knitting
Kareoke 
and
Painting 

Hot Coffee with Karen.

Side Missions:

More Hot Coffee. 

Side Activities include:

Hot Coffee with Patricia

No tl; dr? What is this forum coming to. ..

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:03 AM

BIG GTA V SPOILERS HERE!
 to

Knitting
Kareoke 
and
Painting 

Hot Coffee with Karen.

Side Missions:

More Hot Coffee. 

Side Activities include:

Hot Coffee with Patricia

No tl; dr? What is this forum coming to. ..

Let him dream...

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:10 AM

To be honest I think a DLC about a homeless man (from thar little community under the overpass) making his way up through the criminal underworld would be interesting. Start right from the very bottom, and get all the way to the top at the end.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by Mr_Goldcard, 21 November 2013 - 02:32 AM.

i think that was the gta iv story

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

i think that was the gta iv story

I don't remember Niko living in a homeless camp with a bunch of other morbid psychopaths.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:41 AM

I hate to say it... but a gangbanging fitted hat thugs with bling bling makes more sense for a DLC than bikers.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

I hate to say it... but a gangbanging fitted hat thugs with bling bling makes more sense for a DLC than bikers.

Yeah, but a lot this can explain Klebitz death, Trevor's meth business, The Ortega's, Madrazo's cartel, and the Triads. And give a more alive and vibrant world to Blaine County.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• The Yardies
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:07 AM

I have agreed to create a script for the DLC Mr_Goldcard has come up with. When I start working on it, I will post the link so you guys can see the progress and comment accordingly. Stay tuned.

Here's the link: https://docs.google....TxRqrw3ICQ/edit

Like I said, it will be updated periodically. Right now, it is blank, Tomorrow, it will not be.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

All I have is the Angels of Death are not the big gang they used to be, after Grey's death. Klebitz decided to keep the peace with the Angels of Death. The Lost brings the meth in from Mexico and ships it off to the AOD, in which the AOD sell it in small quantities to Los Santos street gangs. But with Klebitz being addicted to meth, the AOD see a weakness in him and an open opportunity. They pressure the main character into breaking the truce and keeping all the meth business to themselves. After Johnny gets killed, the AOD takes the opportunity. Madrazo offers them a business deal, but The Lost don't appreciate that and that's when all hell breaks loose.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

We already have one with Mafias but we have 2. We already have one with Drug Dealin' but we have 2. We have one with gangbangin' but EEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE WANTS IT BACK.

Nope, only the tough 13-year old gangsta's on this forum want gang DLC. Other, more mature, members have their own ideas that go beyond the ghetto.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Before the devs started taking our awesome cars away!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:55 AM

Why do you want a biker DLC with ruined bike physics? Just go back to playing good ol' The Lost And Damned, and wait until something releases on next-gen (which is current-gen now)

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

Why do you want a biker DLC with ruined bike physics? Just go back to playing good ol' The Lost And Damned, and wait until something releases on next-gen (which is current-gen now)

To justify GTA V senseless writing for Johnny. Not saying I want him back but at least show how he came to his drug addiction

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Playa

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

To be honest I think a DLC about a homeless man (from thar little community under the overpass) making his way up through the criminal underworld would be interesting. Start right from the very bottom, and get all the way to the top at the end.

that would be interesting

and OP

he became addicted to drugs again after the events of tlad

I thought that was clear?!

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

that would be interesting
and OP
he became addicted to drugs again after the events of tlad
I thought that was clear?!

Umm, no it wasn't. Johnny was clean at the end of TLAD. He said he was leaving Ashley, and then burned down the clubhouse. I want a more clear background story on how he came to LS, got back with ashley, and how and why did he started his drug addiction.

Bizdaddy
  • Bizdaddy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:59 PM

BIG GTA V SPOILERS HERE!

Knitting

Kareoke 

and

Painting 

Hot Coffee with Karen.

Side Missions:

More Hot Coffee. 

Side Activities include:

Hot Coffee with Patricia

This made me laugh, bravo!!

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

I personally hate the Lost, hate all the bikers to be honest. So when I found out Trevor was at war with them and personally stomps in the skull of a particular member, it made me so freaking happy.

To be honest, you already have a Lost DLC. They should do something fresh if they do choose to do a story based DLC for V.

agreed i rather see a dlc for Madrazo

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

Madrazo as the main character? Sounds kinda fruity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users