Quantcast

» «
Photo

why can't bad & good sport play together in private lobbies?

5 replies to this topic
Trevingit
  • Trevingit

cheese meister

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:54 AM

I never went on a mad rampage blowing up peoples vehicles, I just locked up a few times in missions and blew up a few pvs in mission by accident because I was in my buzzard and they park their car annoyingly close to the objective. I was doing tons of missions between all of them, but couldn't get off dodgy player status for days. What annoys me is that I can't play with other people in good sport and innocent players are being punished. Now that people who blow up pvs pay the fee I really dont see the purpose in bad sport anymore, it just reminds me of probation in black ops 2, penalty system in f1 2011, it doesn't work. Your just splitting up players for no good reason.

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

Sounds reasonable to me. Didn't even know this problem existed

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

What? You can't even blow up another players personal vehicle while in a mission/job. It's not possible. That's why the Violent Duct sticky bomb glitch worked. Friendly fire is turned off in Missions....meaning your entire story is a lie.

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

What? You can't even blow up another players personal vehicle while in a mission/job. It's not possible. That's why the Violent Duct sticky bomb glitch worked. Friendly fire is turned off in Missions....meaning your entire story is a lie.

you haven't played much I have destroyed quite a few of my friends cars on missions in gta so stop glitching your cash and go earn it. 

Dead Silence
  • Dead Silence

I don't know?

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:23 AM

You can blow up anyones PV in missions, as long as they are NOT in it.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

You can blow up anyones PV in missions, as long as they are NOT in it.

And it gives you a Bad Sport warning for doing so?

I guess I've never been retarded enough to blow up the PV of a teammate while on a job/mission. But to pretend you got sent to BS for accidentally blowing up PV during missions is a stretch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users