GTA V Giveaway

4 replies to this topic
DolbyNoob
  • DolbyNoob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

How is it going guys!

I dont know if i am in the right topic for this (i hope so) if not i'm really sorry!

I always wanted to start a youtube channel and i never really knew how to start it.

Today i finally started one! and i thought.. why not do a giveaway right away..

(I lie when i say i am not doing it for subscribers) But even without subscribers i would still make videos. (i just think its more fun with more subscribers/watchers)

I know that like everyone on these forums already have gta 5 but maybe you have a friend that doesn't have it and you really wanna play with him/her.

https://www.youtube....h?v=P7IVyy8AO3I

Thats the link to the video and i explain everything in the video (and everything is explained in the description)

i just wanna make clear that this is not a scam.. I will really send the game to the winner and i will make a video where i show the proof as soon as the contest ends :)

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

Not that it is my place bud,

But subscribers aren't everything, you wouldn't want 1000 subs and only 10 views per video.

I would focus on making some good, consistent videos and get the subs naturally.

Just my 2 pence.

But goodluck buddy!

DolbyNoob
  • DolbyNoob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

You're right.. Didnt actually think about that :)

I will however still do the giveaway :p

And ofcourse i will keep uploading content :)

(quality will get better) ^^

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

Most of the views you're pulling in right now are viewers you're advertising to on other sites (and there aren't very many). You should probably wait until you have at least 50 or so viewers who watch your videos regularly (for the content of the videos, not just for the giveaway) - so 150 subscribers - until you hold any sort of giveaway.

As said, not my place, just a suggestion.

DolbyNoob
  • DolbyNoob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2013 - 05:22 PM

Joe Chip Thank you for the tip! like i said all tips are really appreciated.. But i'm pretty lucky.. i am getting quiet some views on my ''call of duty ghosts how to get dont cross the streams patch'' wich is at 622 views.. and the giveaway video is only on 94 views :)

But i will keep that in mind! pretty stupid that i started of with a giveaway. but well whats done is done.. i cant tell them that the giveaway contest is no longer active. but i wont do a giveaway again until i have about 50 subscribers that actually watch my videos!

Thank you!

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users