Quantcast

» «
Photo

Problem with trophies/achievements & crew ranks.

1 reply to this topic
geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

I've been having this problem for a while. When I made a support ticket the responses I got weren't helpful at all, they addressed problems that I hadn't stated.

Ever since playing GTA Online (from October 2nd) I've not unlocked any of the GTA Online trophies, not even 'Off The Plane' for finishing the tutorial. Another example is not unlocked the achievement for reaching level 25 after doing so (my first character is level 28).

I made a second character which I've been playing on ever since (I haven't played on my first character since doing so) and I still haven't unlocked any of the trophies.

I made a second PSN account to see if the problem was related to my internet or console although it seemed doubtful. On that account I made a GTA Online character and unlocked the 'Off The Plane' trophy after completing the first few mandatory missions.

Also, when I first started playing and was in my first crew I was ranking up normally. I changed my active crew two weeks ago and since doing so, I haven't ranked up in the crew (it just stays on 1) both in gem and on the Social Club. I even tried to change my active crew and then change it back and that didn't work. It doesn't work on either of my character; I checked.

Again, on my other PSN account that I made temporarily, I was able to rank up in the very same crew that I have set as my active crew on my main PSN account.

Does anybody know how to resolve either and/or both of these problems?

Da_WickedJester
  • Da_WickedJester

Why So Serious Mafia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

I dont have a solution but I too noticed that some of the trophies don't unlock. Be cool if someone could direct us to some answers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users