Quantcast

» «
Photo

Elegy - 9F - Sultan - Surano (In-Depth review)

39 replies to this topic
D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

One really nice thing about the 9F is that it uses all 4 wheels to transfer power to the road... once you get used to controlling that you can shoot out of corners without sliding at all and get control out of any impact really fast.

its why its my Car of choice in the sports section.. The sultan likley is similar in that reguard.

the Feltzer i have seen to be very stable and able to handle almost any impact. its got decent speed but seems to be like the elegy in braking and turning.

oh and armor adds alot to the weight... both the elegy and the 9F handle very differantly without it.

Indeed my 9FCabiro is so differant without armor that at times it seems faster and more responsive than a armored Entity XF

Interesting you say that because I felt whilst driving the 9F that it was a 4WD but can't be 100% certain.

• MoTK70 likes this

kstowe
  • kstowe

6x6 or bust

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:13 PM

Interesting you say that because I felt whilst driving the 9F that it was a 4WD but can't be 100% certain.

Park it against a wall and floor it. 

Entity is AWD with a very loose front diff.

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:16 PM

One really nice thing about the 9F is that it uses all 4 wheels to transfer power to the road... once you get used to controlling that you can shoot out of corners without sliding at all and get control out of any impact really fast.

its why its my Car of choice in the sports section.. The sultan likley is similar in that reguard.

the Feltzer i have seen to be very stable and able to handle almost any impact. its got decent speed but seems to be like the elegy in braking and turning.

oh and armor adds alot to the weight... both the elegy and the 9F handle very differantly without it.

Indeed my 9FCabiro is so differant without armor that at times it seems faster and more responsive than a armored Entity XF

all obey cars are 4WD because they are audis..

zskunk88
  • zskunk88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:21 PM

Why put Traffic ON if you want to time trial? just saw this and I think it makes your entire testing pointless as traffic is random.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Why put Traffic ON if you want to time trial? just saw this and I think it makes your entire testing pointless as traffic is random.

Helps me to get a better feel of the cars and also pushes the handling to it's peak. Not to mention it's also helping me become a better driver. Win win situation for everyone.

• multi3352 likes this

MoTK70
  • MoTK70

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

great analysis - thanks!

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

I hear what you are saying but then i got this Chrome Addler and it just says "All I do is win baby win". 

Kidding lole nice review and very nice post (for a change for this forum). Keep them coming

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

I found that a stock surano can just about smoke an almost fully tuned Monroe on acceleration alone...

anada
  • anada

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:01 AM

Good stuff, I'm quite interested in an in depth review of the Surano, Coquette and Feltzer as I am looking to trade in my Rapid GT for one of the three. Not a fan of the GT at all, too easy to lose control and gets owned when bumped. It can haul though

Oh goodness, if you don't like how the GT handles when it gets bumped your gonna hate those cars. In my experiences hitting a GT is like trying to spin out a brick wall. 9 times out of 10 the guy doing the rubbing ends up spinning himself out.

Its one of the best qualities about the Rapid GT

Hmmm maybe I just need to give it more of a chance then. First time I used it I kept spinning out on Criminal Records and came dead last, usually I finish top 2 so I was pissed

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

BUMP.

UPDATED 1ST POST WITH THE SURANO AND SULTAN.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users