» «
Photo

We want GTAO on PS4/Xbox One

153 replies to this topic
Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:09 PM Edited by Lunytunes, 27 November 2013 - 06:12 PM.

You don't want it because you're a dickhead. I whipe my ass with your reason, and fancy words Webster.

>Ridicules fancy words.
>Tries to insult.
>Can't get simple words right. 

17-i-lol.jpg?1318992465
What can I say? I have big fingers and I'm typing on an android. I appreciate the effort you're going through to be funny though. Getting pics and stuff, you must have a lot of time on your hands.

What can I say? They call me a horologist.  But you can call me Gerald Smythe.   It's not quite as fancy, but I figured you'd understand that a little easier.
Nope. I know not who that man is and I shant go looking for him on the interwebs. I shat I tell you! Damn you man!

Lol shat was supposed to be shant.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

Was that a rare pang of non-insulting behaviour from that man?  I shall move my hands together repeatedly in an action called 'clapping'.  Some might call that applause.

Lc gta
  • Lc gta

Mr. Excitement

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

I want it on the PS4 and Xbox One systems. Rockstar should have invested a little more money for this and I don't know why they didn't. Imagine it, GTAO running on a 8g Memory...

:( You SUX Rockstar.

OP sounds like Veruca Salt with "I want".

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:16 PM

Yeah f*ck the OP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users