Photo

We want GTAO on PS4/Xbox One

153 replies to this topic
Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

Just stop with the next gen request it's not happening and you're talking to a fan site.

Completely your opinion and has no truth whatsoever.
It has truth. This IS a fan site, meaning it has zero affiliation with Rockstar.

amen, also by saying 'completely' you inferr the belief that the opinion is Only his, when it is in fact likely supported by a majority of people/gamers who are logically inclined to face the reality of whats called a track record.  Theres never been a GTA on multiple generations- Rockstar sold the game to the largest consumer base which was current gen console owners, and they still ate it up so close to "next gen"-great business ethic.  You have to have the resources to run Two completely different and separate development cycles for Two different versions of the Same game, while simultaneously supporting online and Every single bit of DLC for the separate versions of the Same Game.  Rockstar makes One Game At A Time..than they dedicate FULL support for continued High Quality price worthy dlc.  Bully was ported but its not gta, and its not read dead even, not even san andreas scope.
These online discussions are pointless, hopefully they will just have it for DL on the next gen consoles but thats hopeful, id rather just wait for gta 6. You never know though, sh*t happens.

I posted this to see what people thought regarding the topic... I didn't expect results from Rockstar... That's what this forum is about, discussing topics.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:06 PM

Read the first page. I now think i've contracted cancer. PC version is what im waiting for.

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

lol that dumbass saying that you can put up a gaming rig better than ps4 for $400 is obviously a stupid troll.

It will cost you quite a bit more than that and that's without operating system. Nobody cares about kb and mouse. People play on consoles for a reason like splitscreen, it's practical, a bit cheaper in some areas,  etc and if kb and mouse was so important, or having the best graphics ever was so important then they would be playing on pc. but they aren't. So pc elitist should stfu and go back to watching gta v videos on youtube at 1440p, 60fps.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:39 PM

Just stop with the next gen request it's not happening and you're talking to a fan site.

It's not an opinion, Rockstar isn't just going to completely redesign everything just so they can launch a next gen version. You have any idea how much work that would be? They're obviously committed to GTA:O on current consoles and that's not changing anytime soon mark my words.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

It has truth. This IS a fan site, meaning it has zero affiliation with Rockstar.

amen, also by saying 'completely' you inferr the belief that the opinion is Only his, when it is in fact likely supported by a majority of people/gamers who are logically inclined to face the reality of whats called a track record.  Theres never been a GTA on multiple generations- Rockstar sold the game to the largest consumer base which was current gen console owners, and they still ate it up so close to "next gen"-great business ethic.  You have to have the resources to run Two completely different and separate development cycles for Two different versions of the Same game, while simultaneously supporting online and Every single bit of DLC for the separate versions of the Same Game.  Rockstar makes One Game At A Time..than they dedicate FULL support for continued High Quality price worthy dlc.  Bully was ported but its not gta, and its not read dead even, not even san andreas scope.
These online discussions are pointless, hopefully they will just have it for DL on the next gen consoles but thats hopeful, id rather just wait for gta 6. You never know though, sh*t happens.
I posted this to see what people thought regarding the topic... I didn't expect results from Rockstar... That's what this forum is about, discussing topics.

There isn't much to discuss. Sure we would love a next gen version who wouldn't but it's not happening so there's not really anything to talk about.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

I came back to this post. not much progress. still think op is a giant fa**ot.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

I came back to this post. not much progress. still think op is a giant fa**ot.

Lol another PC parasite roaming the forums... Don't you have something of worth to say parasite or are you just another worthless PC elitist that the world can do much better without?
  • Crimson Flam3s likes this

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by Tantrix, 17 November 2013 - 12:12 AM.

lol that dumbass saying that you can put up a gaming rig better than ps4 for $400 is obviously a stupid troll.

It will cost you quite a bit more than that and that's without operating system. Nobody cares about kb and mouse. People play on consoles for a reason like splitscreen, it's practical, a bit cheaper in some areas,  etc and if kb and mouse was so important, or having the best graphics ever was so important then they would be playing on pc. but they aren't. So pc elitist should stfu and go back to watching gta v videos on youtube at 1440p, 60fps.

Were you dropped as a baby and it screwed up your hand/eye coordination so you're now limited to console controllers?  FPS games suck complete ass on consoles, and guess what...for those very few games that are actually easier with a controller, such as racing games...I can simply plug a controller into my PC.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:18 PM

I guess they could perhaps add animals to the game, aswell as have more players per lobby, but still the difference would be too minuscule to varrent another purchase of the same game, especially one so tame as GTAO. 

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:22 PM

GTA IV had a limit of 16 players per lobby on PS3/Xbox, while on PC we got to roll with 32 players.  The multiplayer experience was far different on PC. 

Guess what limit GTA V has on console...same damn thing, 16 people on a giant map.

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:34 PM

lmao at people who bought next gen. I'll wait a couple years before i buy ps4 when it's 1/3 the price and there is actually a variety of decent games. You know your never getting gta5 on next gen right? If you were the game would have already been designed advertised and available like the rest of the games that are availible on current/next generation consoles

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

lmao at people who bought next gen. I'll wait a couple years before i buy ps4 when it's 1/3 the price and there is actually a variety of decent games. You know your never getting gta5 on next gen right? If you were the game would have already been designed advertised and available like the rest of the games that are availible on current/next generation consoles

Lol, kinda feels like you're angry that you don't have a PS4 or woll get an Xbox One for whatever reason. How is it funny that the PS4 has better graphics and makes me happy? It was 400 which is cheap akready IMO and the only thing that will lower the price is new technology and the PS4 is pretty much balanced when it comes to that.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:38 AM

Seriously, we should petition Rockstar to bring it to the PS4 cause I haven't played it since I bought it :(, damn no backwards compatible systems...

Hollistupid
  • Hollistupid

Expert Voice Crack Analyst

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:41 AM

So that I have to buy a PS4/Xbox One just to get the latest GTA experience? I think not.

Legit Glitcher
  • Legit Glitcher

$1,934,802,415

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

TLDR VERSION OF THE THREAD:

they'll release it for pc
They'll not release it for pc

They'll release it for next Gen
They'll not release it for next Gen

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

I want Dayz sa on xbox360.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:56 AM

I swear to god you are all 15.

• SAVILLAIN likes this

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

Seriously, we should petition Rockstar to bring it to the PS4 cause I haven't played it since I bought it :(, damn no backwards compatible systems...

sure doesn't seem like its making you happy to the point to have to make a BS online petition

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

Gaming is a hobby and some people can't afford to buy thr best tech on an honest salary or wage. There's life outside games...

Only hardcore gamers get that deep into gaming and I doubt that we have people here willing to pay over 800 for a card that's powerful enough to be displayed over multiple monitors. Once again, that's just the card, getting the hardware that's compatible and allowd you to over clock it would be out of the pockets of many people.

You just want to put the PS4/Xbix One down as if the consoles are obsolete and as weak as an Atari...

It doesn't take an $800 video card to best a PS4...not even close.
And yet nobody cares. The PS4 is a way better deal than a PC... Deny it all you want, but it's true, even if it hurts. Show me a list of hardware components that cost 400 to build a PC that can outperform a PS4.

I have a better question...tell me how much money you're gonna toss at your PS4 to make it keep up with the PC, and what you're going to install.  I'll be waiting.

In the meantime, I won't pretend that my PS4 can hang with my PC...because I knew that wasn't going to happen before my PS4 ever arrived at my doorstep.

But before I answer you question, let's make a note about how you didn't answer my question because you know that the PS4 is a bargain and you can't build a PC to match it at the same price. Go to tigerdirect.com and show me your PC hardware and then we'll talk.

I stated before that PCs are clearly better, nobody can say that they arent but that does not mean that the PS4 is bad. I playef BF4 yesterday and the graphics were up to par with BF3 on PC and BF3 had awesone graphics on thr PC. That is good enough for me, that and the many titles that will be exclusive to the PS4 and the fact that I can use a controller and not worry about K&M players.

I never said that the PS4 wasn't a bargain...but it will only be for maybe a few months at best.  Tigerdirect?  I don't order from them but I can piece something together there if you'd like.  And I never said the PS4 was bad, but here's the deal:  Until the next-gen consoles come out, any of us with the PS4 or Xbox One are stuck with what we have.  What are we gonna do, stick an SSD in and hope that higher I/O performance lasts for 7 years?  It wont.  Those of us with PC's are steadily ahead of the curve, and by the time the next-gen consoles come out they will look like dinosaurs compared to the PC.  That was my point all along.

And yet here we sit with some 7 year old hardware that has been capable of running games as stunning as The Last of US and as large as GTA V just fine. They squeeze more out of consoles because of how they are structured and the fact that every system is identical so they know exactly how far they can push the performance of a game to get to the very edge and it will run exactly the same on every console. That's why hardware alone doesn't count.

The latest games are hardly an indication of the max performance of these systems. Those games were made primarily with the old systems in mind and then molded into the new systems. Even the games made specifically for the new systems are just test beds. We haven't yet seen the best of what they'll put out for these systems. It was the same with the previous generation of consoles. They made massive improvements in the games for both the 360 and PS3 over the life of those consoles and these won't be any different. The PC grew as well over that time and did surpass the consoles by a big margin in raw power but it's funny that there is actually very little difference in the PC to console versions of most games other than graphically. 

Maybe consoles held PC gaming back to a degree, but console gaming also provided a lot of income to developers that helped keep them in business making games for PC gamers to enjoy. There is good on both sides of this discussion and it irks me when PC gamers say they wish consoles would die. If anything PC gamers dig their own grave with all the hacking and pirating they do. None of that helps the gaming industry and is far worse for PC gaming than any console ever was. 

• SAVILLAIN likes this

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

As I asked in one of my previous posts, why would anyone want this game on next gen?

Might look prettier, but it's still the same game that R* have been systematically running into the ground and pissing people off with for months.  But it's ok because it'll look nicer right?  Right?  Riiiiiight?

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:41 PM

As I asked in one of my previous posts, why would anyone want this game on next gen?

Might look prettier, but it's still the same game that R* have been systematically running into the ground and pissing people off with for months.  But it's ok because it'll look nicer right?  Right?  Riiiiiight?

Because the PS4 is not bacwards compatible... Maybe if you spent less time being sarcastic and more time thinking of a legitimate reason, you could've thought of this on your own.

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

i wouldnt be surprised if its coming to nextgen, easy work - good money,  fits to r*

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by ISL_Eightone, 27 November 2013 - 02:39 PM.

Because the PS4 is not bacwards compatible... Maybe if you spent less time being sarcastic and more time thinking of a legitimate reason, you could've thought of this on your own.

I'm not too poor to buy a PS4 without selling any of my two PS3s.  But thanks for not really addressing my comment properly.  I would imagine you can't think of a constructive reply on your own, but please excuse my magnanimity as I excuse you for being poor.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

I'm not too poor to buy a PS4 without selling any of my two PS3s.  But thanks for not really addressing my comment properly.  I would imagine you can't think of a constructive reply on your own, but please excuse my magnanimity as I excuse you for being poor.

Here we have an idiot who's so full of himself that he thinks that using big words makes his comment more valid. Let me tell you why you're an idiot sir...

1) Who said I sold my PS3? I just don't want to switch systems and the controller to play GTAO. It would be more comfortable to play it on the PS4.

2) Why not make it for the PS4? What's it to you? Are you somehow losing from this or are you just a dick who doesn't want other people to have things that they want.

3) You're the typical condescending guy who thinks that fancy words make his comment valid...

I want GTAO on the PS4 for convinience and so that it can run smoother. You don't want it because you're a dickhead. I whipe my ass with your reason, and fancy words Webster.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by ISL_Eightone, 27 November 2013 - 04:50 PM.

You don't want it because you're a dickhead. I whipe my ass with your reason, and fancy words Webster.

>Ridicules fancy words.

>Tries to insult.

>Can't get simple words right. 

17-i-lol.jpg?1318992465

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:07 PM

If they were going to do this, then they should have announced it ages ago, before anyone got all too invested in GTA: Online. Doubt they will go current gen, cuz that would be a dick move of epic proportions. 

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:30 PM

You don't want it because you're a dickhead. I whipe my ass with your reason, and fancy words Webster.

>Ridicules fancy words.
>Tries to insult.

17-i-lol.jpg?1318992465

What can I say? I have big fingers and I'm typing on an android. I appreciate the effort you're going through to be funny though. Getting pics and stuff, you must have a lot of time on your hands.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

>Ridicules fancy words.
>Tries to insult.

17-i-lol.jpg?1318992465

What can I say? I have big fingers and I'm typing on an android. I appreciate the effort you're going through to be funny though. Getting pics and stuff, you must have a lot of time on your hands.

What can I say? They call me a horologist.  But you can call me Gerald Smythe.   It's not quite as fancy, but I figured you'd understand that a little easier.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:37 PM

If you pay for the game twice just so you can pay some more $ to play online, you're smoking more crack than a Toronto Mayor... 

FIFY  ;)

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

Wouldn't having it on Next Gen consoles screw up Online? They only have servers for current gen. They would rather focus on the last generation I would think. Next Gen can wait.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users