We want GTAO on PS4/Xbox One

153 replies to this topic
who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:53 AM

Just stop with the next gen request it's not happening and you're talking to a fan site.

Completely your opinion and has no truth whatsoever.

It has truth. This IS a fan site, meaning it has zero affiliation with Rockstar.
  • Tabula Rasa likes this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

If u DONT want it on the next gen you either:

a.) cant afford it
b.) maw & paw wont get it for you

Other than that , theres no reason to not want it on next gen consoles- and the people who truely dont care about next gen consoles wouldnt care enough to say they didnt want others to have it.

Grow up.

...or option C, because some of us just don't plan on playing video games our entire lives because we've grown tired of them or because we've got more important sh*t to worry about in our lives.

lol @ you telling anyone else to grow up. I'm willing to bet your "maw and paw" paid for all of your sh*t.

Bet then, please bet!  You got me f*cked up

btw I dont even consider MYSELF a "true" gamer, but I wouldnt be like "Yeah i dont want them to get it on next gen"  ESPECIALLY if i didnt care about games.

idiot.

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

They are going to release it on next gen with slightly upgraded graphics after a few DLC packs come out and also will include the DLC in the xbox one/ps4 version along with some additional content. I have sources that tell me anyway...

The rumor is however that you might see liberty city in that version as well as Los Santos...

anything to back up these rumors, or just heresay?

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:07 AM Edited by Tantrix, 16 November 2013 - 01:31 AM.

Yeah Rockstar, make the game for a system in which people can steal your product with ease :)

I had no such problems with GTA IV on PC.  Matter of fact, GTA IV on PC looks better than GTA V does on PS3.

On top of that, GTA V was being hacked from day 1 on consoles, so that argument is kind of...null and void.

Didn't say that Consoles were unhackable, just stating that more hackers roam PC territory than Consoles.

Never heard of a PC game selling as many copies as the Consoles either so...

Nope, you lose :)

That's because most of the kids are playing on consoles, which adds to the sales.  And that's fact, because there are FAR less immature12 year olds playing GTA IV on PC vs GTA IV on console, and the same will apply when GTA V is out on PC.  Not to mention no stupid auto-aim.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 01:31 AM

And unfortunate truth... However, a console offers gamers a better means of playtime if they have other responsabilities. The dumbed down controls are easier to use than the PC's standard keyboard and mouse, using a controller on a PC is like givinf handicaps to other players against you.

I'm not opposed to a PC releasw either, I just get tired of hearing how a PC is THE way to go. Maybe I don't want to game on a PC.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:14 AM

So  this just turns into a typical "I'm not getting next gen lol pc is more powerful" topic? 

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:15 AM

And I want everyone to stop bitching about next gen calm down, you never know they could have GTA: Return to London for next gen ( and the remit mill starts in 3.2.1 ) (this is just a joke if you can't tell)

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:16 AM

No, we don't.

Am I the only one here who couldn't give a f*ck less about the PS4/XB1?

I'll never buy either. The PS3 will be my final system.

Great! Good for you. Why did you feel the need to open this topic then? 

Sp4wnicus
  • Sp4wnicus

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:27 AM

The code for pc and next gen is already in place and been found by hackers. Some state legacy support for cross platform servers too....

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:33 AM Edited by Tantrix, 16 November 2013 - 02:36 AM.

So  this just turns into a typical "I'm not getting next gen lol pc is more powerful" topic? 

That's not even a debate.  I have had consoles since the 80's, and none have or ever will beat PC.  It's all personal preference which one you want to play on.

And yes, I have a PS4.

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

That's not even a debate.  I have had consoles since the 80's, and none have or ever will beat PC.  It's all personal preference which one you want to play on.

And yes, I have a PS4.

That totally depends on the PC. I'd wager there are more PC gamers on low end systems than high end systems in the world. PC games all have graphic scaling. Very few PC's can run the best games on Ultra. Most PC gamers never see that level of graphics until the game is already old and they finally get around to upgrading their system when the hardware is cheaper. Most won't see graphics any better than what we'll have on the PS4 and that will be true for the next couple of years at least. For $400 the PS4 is a great deal as far as Performance/$$$ goes. You're not going to build a PC from scratch that has the games looking any better for $400. 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:37 AM

Next gen release is not happening.

PC release is definitely happening.

• S-M-O-K-E likes this

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:48 AM Edited by Tantrix, 16 November 2013 - 03:54 AM.

And yes, I have a PS4.

That totally depends on the PC. I'd wager there are more PC gamers on low end systems than high end systems in the world. PC games all have graphic scaling. Very few PC's can run the best games on Ultra. Most PC gamers never see that level of graphics until the game is already old and they finally get around to upgrading their system when the hardware is cheaper. Most won't see graphics any better than what we'll have on the PS4 and that will be true for the next couple of years at least. For $400 the PS4 is a great deal as far as Performance/$$$ goes. You're not going to build a PC from scratch that has the games looking any better for $400. 

Sure, it depends on the PC...which you have complete control over what components go inside it.  Piecing together a PC that looks better than the PS4 isn't hard or expensive.  Will it be more than $400?  Probably so, but not by much...and it will completely smoke the PS4 visually.  Like I said earlier in this thread, GTA IV on PC looks better than GTA V does on PS3.  The same thing will apply when GTA V is out on PC.

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

And yes, I have a PS4.

Sure, it depends on the PC...which you have complete control over what components go inside it.  Piecing together a PC that looks better than the PS4 isn't hard or expensive.  Will it be more than $400?  Probably so, but not by much...and it will completely smoke the PS4 visually.  Like I said earlier in this thread, GTA IV on PC looks better than GTA V does on PS3.  The same thing will apply when GTA V is out on PC.

That PC you describe won't smoke the PS4 visually. You're making stuff up now to defend your PC stance. Also it's hardly surprising that GTA IV looks better on PC. You do realize that GTA IV and GTA V both run on the PS3? This isn't about the PS3. It's about the PS4. Now unless you can whip out a PS4 version of GTA then your argument there is 100% meaningless.

• Lunytunes likes this

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 04:08 AM Edited by Tantrix, 16 November 2013 - 04:11 AM.

And yes, I have a PS4.

That PC you describe won't smoke the PS4 visually. You're making stuff up now to defend your PC stance. Also it's hardly surprising that GTA IV looks better on PC. You do realize that GTA IV and GTA V both run on the PS3? This isn't about the PS3. It's about the PS4. Now unless you can whip out a PS4 version of GTA then your argument there is 100% meaningless.

I'm making stuff up to defend a stance?  No, I'm just not an idiot and I know what would look better and also perform better at the same time.

It isn't that hard to build a PC that will dust the PS4 visually.  I don't know what PS4 you have, but I know what mine looks like on a 65" LED and my PC leaves it in the dust as far as the graphics are concerned.  It might be new, but it's still a console.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

A good graphics card will cost you atleast 150. Thats almost half of the price that the PS4 is. Not to mention the other components needed to run that card, cpu, ram, etc.

You are making things up.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:25 AM Edited by Tantrix, 16 November 2013 - 05:26 AM.

A good graphics card will cost you atleast 150. Thats almost half of the price that the PS4 is. Not to mention the other components needed to run that card, cpu, ram, etc.

Yeah, sure...if you're broke, cheap, or incapable of using a KB/M, a console will suffice.  If you want performance, it's PC every day of the week.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

I like buying a game, putting it in the disc tray, closing the tray, and hitting A to play it.

Just my two cents.  I have nothing against PC gaming, but console is much more convenient.  I can sacrifice better graphics for a more comfortable experience.

• Dalamo likes this

Garrison64
  • Garrison64

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

Yeah, sure...if you're broke, cheap, or incapable of using a KB/M, a console will suffice.  If you want performance, it's PC every day of the week.

Now you're just trolling. Lot's of people are broke or don't want to spend all their money on a gaming rig. My son prefers a controller over keyboard and mouse and so do a lot of other gamers. Maybe you're PC can outperform the PS4 but you are one of millions of PC owners most of whom do not put a lot of money into their systems but play games on them anyway. Besides that there are videos that show the difference between the PS4 and a good PC and the difference is negligible at this point. A mid to low range PC would be the same or worse.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

Gaming is a hobby and some people can't afford to buy thr best tech on an honest salary or wage. There's life outside games...

Only hardcore gamers get that deep into gaming and I doubt that we have people here willing to pay over 800 for a card that's powerful enough to be displayed over multiple monitors. Once again, that's just the card, getting the hardware that's compatible and allowd you to over clock it would be out of the pockets of many people.

You just want to put the PS4/Xbix One down as if the consoles are obsolete and as weak as an Atari...

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:42 AM Edited by Tantrix, 16 November 2013 - 05:43 AM.

Now you're just trolling. Lot's of people are broke or don't want to spend all their money on a gaming rig. My son prefers a controller over keyboard and mouse and so do a lot of other gamers. Maybe you're PC can outperform the PS4 but you are one of millions of PC owners most of whom do not put a lot of money into their systems but play games on them anyway. Besides that there are videos that show the difference between the PS4 and a good PC and the difference is negligible at this point. A mid to low range PC would be the same or worse.

Nobody is trolling anything.  The fact that your son prefers a controller over KB/M is because he sucks with KB/M.  And I understand that, not everybody has been PC gaming since the 80's.

And I'm one of millions?  I have several PC's that are not top of the line gaming rigs, and at the very least they can match my PS4, and several can beat it with no issues.  The majority of PC gamers (which you claim I'm one of) have PC's that will beat mine, and completely stomp a hole in the PS4's ass.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great console...but it's no PC.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:45 AM Edited by Tantrix, 16 November 2013 - 05:50 AM.

Gaming is a hobby and some people can't afford to buy thr best tech on an honest salary or wage. There's life outside games...

Only hardcore gamers get that deep into gaming and I doubt that we have people here willing to pay over 800 for a card that's powerful enough to be displayed over multiple monitors. Once again, that's just the card, getting the hardware that's compatible and allowd you to over clock it would be out of the pockets of many people.

You just want to put the PS4/Xbix One down as if the consoles are obsolete and as weak as an Atari...

It doesn't take an $800 video card to best a PS4...not even close.  And as far as consoles being weak, it depends on what other console you're comparing it to.  I have my PS4 up right now looking at a new game...and my PC next to it is running a 4 year old game, and the PC annihilates it.  Now...tell me what game your PS4 is running that is so awesome looking.  The PS4 is impressive compared to the PS3...not compared to the PC.  That's my point, and it's been that way since the dawn of time.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

It doesn't take an $800 video card to best a PS4...not even close.

And yet nobody cares. The PS4 is a way better deal than a PC... Deny it all you want, but it's true, even if it hurts. Show me a list of hardware components that cost 400 to build a PC that can outperform a PS4.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:01 AM Edited by Tantrix, 16 November 2013 - 06:13 AM.

And yet nobody cares. The PS4 is a way better deal than a PC... Deny it all you want, but it's true, even if it hurts. Show me a list of hardware components that cost 400 to build a PC that can outperform a PS4.

I have a better question...tell me how much money you're gonna toss at your PS4 to make it keep up with the PC, and what you're going to install.  I'll be waiting.

In the meantime, I won't pretend that my PS4 can hang with my PC...because I knew that wasn't going to happen before my PS4 ever arrived at my doorstep.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

I don't want this trash anywhere near my Xbox one.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:31 AM

I have a better question...tell me how much money you're gonna toss at your PS4 to make it keep up with the PC, and what you're going to install.  I'll be waiting.

In the meantime, I won't pretend that my PS4 can hang with my PC...because I knew that wasn't going to happen before my PS4 ever arrived at my doorstep.

But before I answer you question, let's make a note about how you didn't answer my question because you know that the PS4 is a bargain and you can't build a PC to match it at the same price. Go to tigerdirect.com and show me your PC hardware and then we'll talk.

I stated before that PCs are clearly better, nobody can say that they arent but that does not mean that the PS4 is bad. I playef BF4 yesterday and the graphics were up to par with BF3 on PC and BF3 had awesone graphics on thr PC. That is good enough for me, that and the many titles that will be exclusive to the PS4 and the fact that I can use a controller and not worry about K&M players.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:52 AM Edited by Tantrix, 16 November 2013 - 06:55 AM.

But before I answer you question, let's make a note about how you didn't answer my question because you know that the PS4 is a bargain and you can't build a PC to match it at the same price. Go to tigerdirect.com and show me your PC hardware and then we'll talk.

I stated before that PCs are clearly better, nobody can say that they arent but that does not mean that the PS4 is bad. I playef BF4 yesterday and the graphics were up to par with BF3 on PC and BF3 had awesone graphics on thr PC. That is good enough for me, that and the many titles that will be exclusive to the PS4 and the fact that I can use a controller and not worry about K&M players.

I never said that the PS4 wasn't a bargain...but it will only be for maybe a few months at best.  Tigerdirect?  I don't order from them but I can piece something together there if you'd like.  And I never said the PS4 was bad, but here's the deal:  Until the next-gen consoles come out, any of us with the PS4 or Xbox One are stuck with what we have.  What are we gonna do, stick an SSD in and hope that higher I/O performance lasts for 7 years?  It wont.  Those of us with PC's are steadily ahead of the curve, and by the time the next-gen consoles come out they will look like dinosaurs compared to the PC.  That was my point all along.

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:22 AM

Just stop with the next gen request it's not happening and you're talking to a fan site.

Completely your opinion and has no truth whatsoever.

It has truth. This IS a fan site, meaning it has zero affiliation with Rockstar.

amen, also by saying 'completely' you inferr the belief that the opinion is Only his, when it is in fact likely supported by a majority of people/gamers who are logically inclined to face the reality of whats called a track record.  Theres never been a GTA on multiple generations- Rockstar sold the game to the largest consumer base which was current gen console owners, and they still ate it up so close to "next gen"-great business ethic.  You have to have the resources to run Two completely different and separate development cycles for Two different versions of the Same game, while simultaneously supporting online and Every single bit of DLC for the separate versions of the Same Game.  Rockstar makes One Game At A Time..than they dedicate FULL support for continued High Quality price worthy dlc.  Bully was ported but its not gta, and its not read dead even, not even san andreas scope.

These online discussions are pointless, hopefully they will just have it for DL on the next gen consoles but thats hopeful, id rather just wait for gta 6. You never know though, sh*t happens.

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

Im sure eventually they will have it on xbox one but the PC version im sure will come first. Minecraft is working with microsoft to port over 360 saves to xbox one saves: http://www.joystiq.c...port-save-file/

Hopefully other games will allow this as well so gta 5 will have its saves ported over as well.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 02:30 PM

I never said that the PS4 wasn't a bargain...but it will only be for maybe a few months at best.  Tigerdirect?  I don't order from them but I can piece something together there if you'd like.  And I never said the PS4 was bad, but here's the deal:  Until the next-gen consoles come out, any of us with the PS4 or Xbox One are stuck with what we have.  What are we gonna do, stick an SSD in and hope that higher I/O performance lasts for 7 years?  It wont.  Those of us with PC's are steadily ahead of the curve, and by the time the next-gen consoles come out they will look like dinosaurs compared to the PC.  That was my point all along.

Idk why consoles don't leave room for improvement... Remember the N64 and thr expansion pack that allowed you to play DK64? That was cool. It would be great to get components to make a console for gaming on the PS4 servers...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users