Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

If u DONT want it on the next gen you either:
a.) cant afford it
b.) maw & paw wont get it for you
Other than that , theres no reason to not want it on next gen consoles- and the people who truely dont care about next gen consoles wouldnt care enough to say they didnt want others to have it.
Grow up.

They are not next gen consoles just graphic upgrades PC still is superior I hate to say it but freakin 18 players huge step...

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

I heard from a friend (you don't have to believe him if you don't want to) that Rockstar stated that they were not releasing the game for the PS4 or Xbox One.

They announced it on twitter... http://www.cinemable...Says-58643.html

But... if they announced it would be on next gen before releasing to this gen they may have jeopardized their one-Billion-dollars-in-one-day plan. 

I'll leave this one here for you though: http://www.gamespot....4/1100-6414677/

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

God, I wonder what makes people just suck the PC's dick so hard. Like stroke it so hard and so good.

I understand that a computer is a far superior tech than any system because of the following reasons:

1) You can upgrade it

2) More coding can go into a PC than a system

3) It's a computer

4) People can modify game easier

5) Pirating (not saying I do it, just stating that it's easier to get a game for free on a PC than a system)

6) PC's can handle more than consoles (Again, Upgrades)

And yet, I dont give a f*ck :), because

1) More hackers

2) Mouse and Keyboard players with ridiculous precision

3) I will never use a Keyboard and Mouse to play a game, it's too uncomfortable for me

4) Games are more complex and require a bit more learning than console games  and I don't have time to learn every different game. Yes, I need the system to dumb down the game for me because I have priorities and I can't afford to sit on a system, learning how to play a game. I like just picking up the controller and learning only sixteen buttons.

So, in conclusion, you guys can shove your PC's where the sun doesn't shine because most of us (and I believe I can say this with certainty), don't care whether you think the PC is superior and will never play a console.

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

It'll be the same sh*tty game running on new hardware.  I don't understand why anyone would want that.

• SAVILLAIN likes this

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

It'll be the same sh*tty game running on new hardware.  I don't understand why anyone would want that.

It would run smoother. The graphics wouldn't be so patchy and it could handle the inter-exchange of data much faster than the PS3 or Xbox 360 due to the 8g memory. 

• PaulDPearl likes this

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:41 PM Edited by IXBillyXI, 15 November 2013 - 06:42 PM.

The real question would be is will your online character carry over from the xbox 360 to xbox one? Also can you do this with game saves as well? I guess we wont know about game save transfers until xbox one comes out unless people already know if it will work/not work.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:46 PM

The real question would be is will your online character carry over from the xbox 360 to xbox one? Also can you do this with game saves as well? I guess we wont know about game save transfers until xbox one comes out unless people already know if it will work/not work.

It should. The Character is saved into your account and that carries over (on the PS4 at least) so I don't see how they couldn't transfer it unless they just didn't want to.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

a.) cant afford it

Other than that , theres no reason to not want it on next gen consoles- and the people who truely dont care about next gen consoles wouldnt care enough to say they didnt want others to have it.

Grow up.

...or option C, because some of us just don't plan on playing video games our entire lives because we've grown tired of them or because we've got more important sh*t to worry about in our lives.

lol @ you telling anyone else to grow up. I'm willing to bet your "maw and paw" paid for all of your sh*t.

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Hmm it will come out on next gen and PC. There is no official word for it yet, but everyone with their brains in the right place will tell you that it will come out on next gen and PC. Maybe not this year, but I bet that next gen version will come out around May 2014 and probably a month later for PC since R* won`t miss an opurtunity to get more money since it is 100% guaranteed that some will buy it for next gen and PC, so at the end there will be some that will buy at least 3 copys of GTA5.

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

If you don't think this game will be on PC and nexter gen consoles, you're smoking more crack than a Toronto Mayor... 

Finally some logic

Guccidan
  • Guccidan

Commi

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

For 60 fps , that's why

Can we have it on PS4 then ?? , if not when is GTA 6 on the cards ?? :panic:

ChromeAdder
  • ChromeAdder

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:12 PM

Topic title: "we want GTAO on PS4/xbox One"

Don't know where you got the: "we", part from.

People should be grateful and not calling the game some names (or the game developer) and then demanding something.

what about this one

1437143_111021071708_PS2_Console.jpg

he deserves it too

lol

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

They are going to release it on next gen with slightly upgraded graphics after a few DLC packs come out and also will include the DLC in the xbox one/ps4 version along with some additional content. I have sources that tell me anyway...

The rumor is however that you might see liberty city in that version as well as Los Santos...

ItsClipZz
  • ItsClipZz

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

If you don't think this game will be on PC and nexter gen consoles, you're smoking more crack than a Toronto Mayor... 

This. 

It will be out for PC and next Gen in a few short months. 

the graphics are so poor with no v-sync , it must be built for next gen , i find it hard to belive what we have now is the real final product

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

For 60 fps , that's why

Can we have it on PS4 then ?? , if not when is GTA 6 on the cards ?? :panic:

The rumormill says "Never" to GTA6... 

1 Billion dollars in 24 hours says otherwise....... but it won't be made by the same people (supposedly)... this could be a good thing, or it could be a very bad thing... but now that this is such a large franchise, it's probably indifferent that the original creators are calling it quits... 

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:52 PM

a.) cant afford it

Grow up.

...or option C, because some of us just don't plan on playing video games our entire lives because we've grown tired of them or because we've got more important sh*t to worry about in our lives.

lol @ you telling anyone else to grow up. I'm willing to bet your "maw and paw" paid for all of your sh*t.

You were never a true gamer...

I have a lot of things to do but I'll be damned if I can't play at least 5 hours a week.

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

Topic title: "we want GTAO on PS4/xbox One"

Don't know where you got the: "we", part from.

People should be grateful and not calling the game some names (or the game developer) and then demanding something.

what about this one

he deserves it too

lol

lol

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

ruin made me do it not

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:33 PM

3) I will never use a Keyboard and Mouse to play a game, it's too uncomfortable for me

4) Games are more complex and require a bit more learning than console games

These are srsly reasons why some scrub gave for consoles being better than PC.. those are reasons the PC is better unless you're a sub human life failure.

You are bad, possibly try this game.406419736_1374170794.jpg

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:36 PM

4) Games are more complex and require a bit more learning than console games

These are srsly reasons why some scrub gave for consoles being better than PC.. those are reasons the PC is better unless you're a sub human life failure.

You are bad, possibly try this game.406419736_1374170794.jpg

Funny how you cut my statement short. Were you too stupid to read on?

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

what about this one
he deserves it too

Do you know about hardware?

Do you know about jokes?

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by Lunytunes, 15 November 2013 - 10:41 PM.

what about this one
he deserves it too

Do you know about hardware?
Do you know about jokes?

Yeah, they tend to be funny.

TimmyM56
  • TimmyM56

>shark cards

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

Honestly, I believe that Rockstar will release GTA V on both PC and the next gen consoles. The amount of money that Rockstar will get from adding the game to those platforms will be worth it. Hopefully you will be able to bring over your characters and play them on the PC and next gen. I say Spring 2014 for both releases. 

a.) cant afford it

Grow up.

You are not a true gamer. 

amine-griffy
  • amine-griffy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

I don't want it and yes I can't afford it ATM I have a life and spending £350 on a console its a bit too much
so you guys enjoy your ps4 life is a bitch

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

Could care less about PS4/XBOXone

Bring GTA V to PC rockstar, do it... f*cking do it.

GTA V + PC max graphics settings + basic script mods =epic

Look at the sh*t people have done with GTA 4, the 2 most simple mods I have is the firstperson mod and the grab mod, grabbing onto cars is hella fun

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

PC release is very likely.

Next gen, dont count on it. It may happen, but i doubt it.

PC will be late 2014 according to what I've read.  It will also look better and kick much ass, so I'll be all over that.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

Yeah Rockstar, make the game for a system in which people can steal your product with ease :)

Jokimoto
  • Jokimoto

Disco Bandit

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 11:50 PM

Won't be buying either console so I have no stake in it. I'm sure it will end up on them eventually, though. 

I will buy it on PC, though, because console games have gotten difficult for me. I have a neuro-muscular problem that makes it very hard to efficiently operate a controller vs. keyboard/mouse. This is the first console game I've played with any regularity since RDR.  To each his own. If consoles had keyboard/mouse support I'd play them more, but I guess I understand why they don't. 

But anyway I'll crawl back into the corner and let you guys and gals get on with the hate.

Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:24 AM Edited by Tantrix, 16 November 2013 - 12:25 AM.

Yeah Rockstar, make the game for a system in which people can steal your product with ease :)

I had no such problems with GTA IV on PC.  Matter of fact, GTA IV on PC looks better than GTA V does on PS3.

On top of that, GTA V was being hacked from day 1 on consoles, so that argument is kind of...null and void.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:50 AM

I had no such problems with GTA IV on PC.  Matter of fact, GTA IV on PC looks better than GTA V does on PS3.

On top of that, GTA V was being hacked from day 1 on consoles, so that argument is kind of...null and void.

Didn't say that Consoles were unhackable, just stating that more hackers roam PC territory than Consoles.

Never heard of a PC game selling as many copies as the Consoles either so...

Nope, you lose :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users